Day 3 - Stop writing LOVE letters

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

The you and me who live in the same country The you and me who speak the same language We’re so fortunate to have this kind of luck There’s no better plot~

The love sick boy decided to name the song he wrote as ' Lucky'. Actually no. He's not feeling lucky at all. But he feels happy that luhan actually read most of his fan letters.

Xiumin sneak out of the class during break and look around nervously to make sure that no one is paying attention to him before he carefully slots his love letter into the pretty boy's locker.

Minseok grinned at himself,self congratulating for not being caught

'' Minseok! '' Someone called. He is like a deer caught in the headlight,(caught by a deer actually) stoning there for 10 seconds before turning around. No doubt,it's Luhan.

'' What are you doing? '' He raised an eyebrow,surprised to find minseok being so sneaky.

The question he wants to avoid the most come haunting him right now. '' Erm..trying to get some books,then .. '' (,he ran out of excuses now)

FYI: This is not his first time giving him anonymous fan letter. He would pen down his feelins for him.. but as a hardcore fangirl. Once he saw Luhan reading the letter and smiling at himelf happily. From then on,giving him letter had became a habit.

'' Minseok? '' '' Seokkie! '' '' BAOZIIIIII !!!'' Lu-ge seemed to realised that minseok mind had already wander off faraway.

'' uh i saw this letter on thr floor so i guess it belongs to you? So i try to put in your locker without others thinking that i actually fancy you..'' Minseok held up his letter, wave in the air and slot it (casually) into LuLu's locker,pretending that he had really picked it up. When he saw Luhan shrugged his shoulders and walk towards the vending machine,his knees nearly gave way and he felt that he is seriously the ( luckiest ) person.

In addition , he is so used to lying to Luhan that he didn't even blink while lying.

He let out a deep long sighed and slaps himself mentally for being such an idiot infront of his lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back into his dorm, he the hot shower and let the water flow down his face.

'' IDIOT. IDIOT. YOU WROTE HIM ANOTHER LETTER AGAIN!! The 157th one. '' (Yes,another inner self conflict again.)

Xiumin did tried to refrain himself. However,when you love someone so deeply that you're doing things subconsciouly,then when you're finally AWAKE, you realised you just did the stupidest thing ever. You feel embarrassed,shy,embarrassed. (HOW U WISH YOU DIDN'T DO IT) or (you have the ability to turn back time so you can stop yourself from doing it subconsciously.)

Still hating himself for his rash decision,he give up on looking into the mirror ( or else he's going to punch the mirror) and went out of the batheroom.

This time round,xiumin is totally SERIOUS about forgetting his LULU. No,no more false hopes or secretly wishing.

This love sick boy is determined.. He look under his bed and pull out his 'love capsule' and walk out of his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out in the chilly backyard,he got hold of a spade and started digging a hole that's slightly larger than his 'love capsule' and placed the box inside.

'' I shall bury my love for him and let it diffuses into Earth,i hope you can feel it someday.. Even after I die..''

Looking at it for the last time, Xiumin open the lid to the box. Surprised by his power of love. He has actually written 300 letters! 157 delivered,and 143 letters undelieverd- sealed and were placed nicely in his ' LuLu's 2nd locker'.

'' Letter #1: Deerest Luhan. Date: 12 Jan2013 ''

'' Letter #107: LuLu's. Date: 25th Dec 2013 ''

The love sick boy reads out, his level of depressing soaring higher than ever.

You sure it's okay to write 300 over letters to your best friend? YOU SURE? It's definetely not friends,brothers or admirer. It's the power of love.

'' Minseokkie? '' A familiar male voice echoed through the backyard, the love sick boy's body stiffen and freezes for a moment before his quick reflexes shoves all the letters into his ' love calsule'

'' DAMN IT. Why is this LULU everywhereeeee. I can't be without him for more than an hour. '' He half muttered half cursing in his mind.

'' Seokkie? '' He ruffles his hair and stare at minseok's love capsule creepily.

'' That?... '' He said as he reached out his hand to open the lid. OF COURSE THE LOVE SICK BOY WOULDN'T ALLOW HIM TO! maybe he should just let LuLu read all his 143 unsent letters and confess to him right now. End of all his troubles! Or challenge and live happily ever after-

No! This is no fairytail..Baozi is determined to FORGET him within this week? ! Confess? He is so not going to change his mind!

Known for his strength,xiumin elbowed Luhan on his stomach causing his precious Lulu to fall onto the ground ,whining in pain.(He sympathises him,feel bad,but keeping his secret is his utmost priority now). He took this golden opportunity to shove his spade into the mud to cover his capsule. He gave the spot a few good jumps (to ensure that it's well buried) before dragging the (Half dead XD) Lulu out of the backyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIII :D I decided to make Luhan everywhere! His presence is the key to xiumin being unable to forget him. LU LU EVERYWHERE. Seductive lulu,nosy lulu and oblivious-to-xiumin's feelings lulu. Love sick xiumin is soooooo- idk how to say but insecure in some ways?

School has begun! So- so fast! Major exam coming this year! But i hope that i can complete this story before i concentrate in my studies! :)