Day 5 - Avoid him

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

Xiumin chose the seat in between chen and Lay so that he will not end up beside Luhan.Yet the pretty boy changed seat with Chen so that he can be beside minseok.

" Min-seok-kie~" Luhan called sweetly.

His heart wants to hug him badly.But no,His mind instructs him to get away from him.

" Eww" minseok frowned and glance at him weirdly before leaving the lecture hall.

He calmed himself outside the lecture hall,keep repeating to himself that,"luhan is just teasing him" He never bothered to get back next to luhan so he just sat down on any empty seats he could find.

When the lecture ended,he ordered his meal and sat down on an empty table.Not intending to eat with Luhan or lay or chen.

He does feels a little lonely and he hates the weird stares from people who 'pity people who eat alone.' He couldnt care les now. All he wants is for luhan to not come near him. As if his mind controls the Luhan's body,just as he stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth,someone gave him a slap on his back,sending the meat through the expressway- straight down his throat.

Minseok coughed continuously and take sips of water before turning his head to find the culprit. However,the suppose-to-be culprt Luhan just sat down opposite him acting as if nothing had happened and he had not seen minseok coughing his lungs out.

He gave min'seok the puppy eyes and stare at him innocently. Though he is cute,mimseok mind is doing a decent job by asking him to avoid him.

He devoured down the remaining meat and his remaining juice before telling them that he is heading to the toilet.

" Is his bladder too weak or he just hates us? " Lay grumbled at minseok eccentric behaviours. On the other hand, luhan can feel that minseok is avoiding him today. Not wanting to spend more than a second with him.

" Who knows? " Chen raised his shoulders slightly and continued to enjoy the delicious food.

Luhan took small bites and crack his brain to find out the possible reasons for his minseok to avoid him.

None,they still went home together after practice last night. He did not even talk to him this morning.

Minseok slipped out before the class ended and headed off to SM building alone,knowing that the other 3 would go there on their together. He must avoid him at all cost. Maybe,if he sees him lesser,the feelings will fade.

" Where's minseokkie? " Luhan glanced around and did not see him at all.

" Weak bladder,remember? " Yixing scoffed.

" Toilet again?" Luhan was being tricked by Lay as usual.

"Yea yea yea Zhang Yi xing. Why not you wait for him?" Chen retorted.

" HAHAHA. FINE FINE FINE. He went off already. Cannn? "

Luhan pouted and frown. ' WHY IS BABYSEOK AVOIDING HIM? WHY? ' His heart yearned for the answer that no one is capable of answering.

Alone and alone and alone. Loneliness overwhelmed min'seok as his shoes sink into the snow.

" Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back any more. Let it go, let it go Turn away and slam the door I don't care what they're going to say Let the storm rage on The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance Makes everything seem small And the fears that once controlled me Can't get to me at all."

perhaps,minseok had became immuned to the fear of losing Luhan. He never needed him away.(what a joke.)

For the entire training,he sticks to Kyungsoo and chanyeol. Finding excuses every now and then when Luhan strikea a conversation with him.

He wants to talk to him, or play with him,but no.

When they are about to head back to their respective dorm,he knows that he can no longer avoid him anymore.

Back in the dorm,umin hyung, as usual let his dongsaensg bathe before j. He got alittle tired and fell asleep at the couch.

Luhan who had done bathing sat down beside Umin and comb his messy hair with his fingers. Umin did not wake up and instead lie on Luhan's lap,tugging his shirts.

Xiumin felt secured,even in his dreams. He felt safe and wanted. Cuddled in the warmth of someone he loves,and the scent he enjoyed.

When Chen barged out of the toilet,Xiumin woke up by the commotion he caused he looked straight into his Lulu's eyes.

WHAT. He's sleeping on his lap? WTH just happened? He remembered pretty clearly that he slept on the couch and not his lap.

What ever it is. He jumped out of the couch,slamming the toilet door,hinting to luhan that he doesnt wants to see him at ALL.