Day 2 - To stop staring at LULU

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

'' Stretch out your hand. '' Lay gave kris the puppy eyes.

'' No. ''

'' hyung! You lost the bet! '' he retorted.

'' No?! Luhan isn't here yet. You CAN'T be that sure yet. ''

'' pish! Im going to win anyway.'' Lay sticks out his tongue before returning to his seat.

With Xiumin and Luhan sitting infront of kris and Lay, the naughty duo never fail to entertain themselves with their bets.

Xiumin put on his earpieces, blasting it so loud that made Kris and Lay to take on another bet.

'' He's going deaf. '' Kris whispered.

'' How about no? ''

'' Im betting on yes~ ''

' I must stop looking at LuLu.. or feel affectionate towards him. MUST NOT. Even if he touches me or ' He let out a sharp ''ow!'' when Luhan slapped him on his back.

'' Yah Luhan! You want to kill your hyung?! ''

Luhan who's excellent in reading the atmosphere starts to caress xiumin's hair and stare into xiumin's eyes using those big,pretty eyes. '' Minseokkie ~ '' The pretty boy gave him the iest wink on earth before blowing a kiss at minseok,who's now confused and lost.

He was taken aback by his seduction and sat there staring back at Luhan blankly.

Luhan took this opportunity to ruffle with minseok's hair since he refuses to let anyone touches it. '' Seokkie? Do you want an X or an O? '' He bites his lips and give him another wink.

'' YAH! LU HAN! '' xiumin knew he was being teased by (his) Really??..LULU and he start flailing,hitting Luhan's face,pushing him away from him.

Minseok faced turned red with embarrassment and what's more,he is being embarrassed by the one he loves most.

After teasing his seokkie,he sat down casually beside Xiumin acting as though this is the most normal thing he should do to a GUY.

Minseok is angry,angry at luhan for teasing him. ' Just what if.. he really lost control of himself just now, he crash his lips onto luhan? ' No way is he going to freak his lover out.

'' OW!! '' Lay let out a blood curling scream.No doubt that kris is 'punishing' him for losing the bet.

'' Lu-Ge! agdknfuskbh @&%? '' Lay let out a string of curse words at luhan,chinese,korean and any other dialect that comes to his mind.

Kris grinned at himself,obviously proud that Lay have never won anything in all their bets. Lay had at least treat him 5 times lunch, got him new shades,clothes and he had already hit him a hundred times.

'' er.'' He whispered into Lay's ear,making him agitated.

When Luhan was entertained by Lay and kris,Minseok sat there alone. Staring at the (flawless) - To him.. Luhan. His eyes were filled with envious look.. He wished that time would stop so he can keep staring at Luhan for EVER.

Luhan sensed minseok (INTENSIVE) staring, turn to look at him awkwardly and tilting his head to one side and pout innocently.

Minseok immediately look over luhan,at Lay and gave him a fake laugh. (just one of his tricks to not let his LuLu know that he's staring at him)

(PABO YAH. Stop. Stop looking at (my) LULU! For god sake. Isn't this already the second day? 7 Days challenge to forget Luhan! Wake up kim minseok!!) His inner self yelled at his heart,hoping that this will make him listen to his mind instead of his heart.