9

A Regret

 

“Soo, are you ready?”

Kyungsoo out of his room without his usual –casual- outfit, he wore a very neat outfit but still looks comfortable. Kris stared at Kyungsoo from top to bottom.

“Why are you dressed like that huh? Even I just appear noarmally.”

“What’s wrong? I will meet my lover, Amber.” Kyungsoo said without sin

Kris attack Kyungsoo and dropped him on the sofa in front of the other EXO’s members.

“What did you say?” Kris had put his fist in the air, ready to punch Kyungsoo if he say something that Kris didn’t want to hear.

“Amber is my love, am I wrong?”

“You are not wrong Soo, you fool!” Kyungsoo laughed softly without a sound.

“YAYAYAYA!!!! Stop fighting!” Chen tried to intervene

“Okay, Okay, I’m just kidding Kris.”

“I knew it. Me too.” Kris and Kyungsoo both laughing like crazy. The other members looked at them confused, especially Chen who feel deceived.

Kris stood up and spruce up his clothes then pulled Kyungsoo that was still lying in the couch and help the short one fix his hair.

“Where are you going?” Suho ask in his so squasi-leader tone.

“Dating.” Kyungsoo brought his head closer to Kris’ chest and hugged Kris. kris respond it by Kyungsoo hair. Kai threw a cushion at both of them.

“We are going to see Amber.”

“I’m in…..” Sehun raise his hand for three second then ran to his room to change, even before Kris and Kyungso said ‘Yes’. One minute later, Sehun out of his room, replacing his shorts with jeans and change his shirt too.

“We are not intended to ask you.” Kyungsoo protest.

“But you’ve wasted your time by waiting for me. Mehrong.” Sehun sentence makes Kyungsoo quiet.

“Alright, let’s go. Leader, we will go home if we remember.” Kris said goodbye.

“I don’t evn care if you don’t comeback to home.” Suho threw cushion to three boys who were standing and laugh.

Sehun and Kris flanking Kyungsoo who looks very small in between them and walked hand in hand out of EXO dorm.

-

“Am, I’m in front of your house.” Kris hangs up the phone after Amber said Yes.

Amber get out from her house, she looks good with jeans and white shirt. Her short hair looks so beautiful. She ran to Kris’ car and open the door.

“Hi Kris.” Amber hug Kris.

“Hi Amber, how are you dear?”

“I’m good and you?”

“As you can see, I’m totally fine.”

Amber look at the backseat. “Hello Amber..” Kyungsoo amd Sehun cutely greet her.

“And, what’s with these two worms Kris?”

“Worms? You call us worms? Am, we are Idol.” Sehun and Kyungsoo look at each other and laugh.

“Don’t mind them Am,” Kris Amber’s hand softly and gently start the engine.

-

They arrived at Snow Spoon Café in Hongdae street. Amber was not smiling at all though Kris had tried to seduce her. They sat on the second floor next to the window overlooking the street bidet.

“So, what do you want Kris?” Amber ask sarcastically.

“Am… I want to see you.”

“Why did they follow you? I don’t want to meet with him.” Amber pinted his chin to Kyungsoo who sat silently like a prisoner after Amber said that.

“Am, please. Just this once.” Kris tried to persuade Amber again, and luckily this time he was success.

“Fine..” Amber sighed. “Why are you here Soo?”

“Thanks Kris. Am, may I ask you for Sulli’s phone number? I need it.” Kyungsoo speak to the point.

“For what?”

“I want to keep in touch with her Am, again.” Kyungsoo blunt.

“I’m not going to give it. Don’t you remember how you leave her like that?”

“Am, please give him a chance. Sulli is definitely going to forgive him. It’s Kyungsoo-Sulli return mission. Help him.”

“No Kris, I’m not joining in this mission, he makes Sulli cry a lot that time. And he deserve this. He shouldn’t ask for Sulli anymore.”

“I just knew this story a few weeks ago and I think you should help him Am. What if Kris is on Kyungsoo position. Are you going to forgive him?” Sehun began to open up his mouth.

“Maybe I’ll do lke Sulli. And I’ll never forgive him.” Kyungsoo paused after heard Amber’s answer.

“Even if you love him?”

“Yes, even if I love him since we are kid. I should leave someone that hurt me. Definitely.”

“Amber, please, I know Sulli will forgive me. Please let me know her phone number. You can assume this as my last chance, and if she can not forgive me this time, I will give up.”

“It’s still no!”

“Please Am…” Kris and Sehun beg in front of Amber for Kyungsoo.

“Aissshhh What are you doing? Okay okay, I’ll give it.”

Amber took her cell phone and then give Sulli’s number for Kyungsoo.

“Thank you so much. I owe you guys. Eat whatever you want, I’ll pay.”

“Really?” Sehun’s eyes brighten.

“NO, you guys get out from this café. It’s my date with Kris!”

-

Sehun and Kyungsoo get out from the café and take Kris’ car after a few arguments battle. The couple will be staying in the Snow Spoon Café and the male couple will go to another café. Sehun tightened his seatbelt while Kyungsoo start the engine. The car leave the café and go to another. The male couple arrived at Chocolate Cake Café that was not too far from the first café. Sehun choose the table near the window, fortunately the customers there do not recognize them. They placed their order and start waiting for their food.

“So, what’s your next plan Soo?”

“I don’t know.” The smaller boy raised his shoulder.

“What?”  Sehun frowned.

“I’ll contact her later.”

“Later? Call her now, don’t waste your time.”

“I don’t know what to talk about. I’m not ready yet.”