10

A Regret

Midnight at EXO dorm

The three boys went to different café at first but they bump into each other at karaoke room and decided to go together again. After pleading to Amber of course.

Sehun opened the dorm door and ensure that the EXO members were already asleep, so was the managers. Sehun give safe sign to Kris and Kyungsoo that following behind him. They crept into the dark dorm. They are trying to not make any sound because they would die if they caught arrived home by midnight.

CLICK!

Dorm light suddenly . Yoomin (EXO manager in charge of Kris, Kyungsoo and Sehun) was standing in front of the three idols with arms folded across his chest. The three idol that was crept like a thief suddenly stop and smiled innocently making their maknae manager was eager to bring them to Sooman so he can give them a punishment.

“ Go without permission, no one answered the phone, do not bring a safety things for disguise and home by midnight. How can I take care of three idols who act like this? Why should you three? Look at the other managers who were already sleeping, and I’m waiting for you guys to come home.” Yooming start his speech.

“You shouldn’t have to wait for us hyung. It’s not good for your health.” Kris answered with simple and innocent.

“No need to wait for you? What if something happens to you, huh? What if you get into trouble on the streets? What if you get caught by the fans? Sooman will certainly kill me if it all happened.” Yoomin sighed, asked for understanding from his three Idols.

“Well, nothing happened, right? Don’t worry, we can keep ourselves hyung. Now go to sleep, hyungs must be tired.” Sehun started to open his mouth.

“Yes hyung, you look tired. Go to sleep,” Kyungsoo also give and ‘advise’.

“I LOOK TIRED BECAUSE OF YOU THREE, REMEMBER?!!”Yoomin slightly raised his voice, the three artist was always because their age different was not much.

“SSSSTTTTTT…..” Kris shut Yoomin’s mouth and dragged him to their room. “Hyung, don’t shout, you can wake the others.”

“If you wake them up, they will report you to Sooman because you couldn’t keep your artist. Aren’t you afraid Hyung?” Kyungsoo added, scaring his manager.

“Ah, you’re right.” Yoomin start to whisper. “Well I’ll forgive you this time.how brush your teeth and sleep, I also want to sleep.”

“Thanks Hyung. You are the greatest manager in the world.” The trhee boys were embraced their manager with gratitude but still with a mischievous make their manager squeezed between their arms.

“Go to bathroom quickly and go back here within 10 minutes or I’ll punish you.” Yoomin trying to break away from KrisSooHun’s embrace. “And you Kyungsoo, you have  schedule tomorrow.”

“What schedule? O_O”

“You have to practice your new song for your comeback, don’t you remember?”

-

Tuesday, December 3, 2013. SM Building.

The vocal line was gather in their practice room. Two days later EXO will have their comeback stage with the album Miracles in December. Each practice quietly, in contrast to Kyungsoo who feel uneasy with their new song for their comeback stage. It has been two hours since Kyungsoo and the other members practiced, but he couldn’t enjoy the song he sings, his heart was too restless. Yoomin enter the practice room after Kyungsoo called him and told him to come soon.

“What’s up Soo?”

“Hyung, I can’t practice with this song.” Kyungsoo dropped the paper he held by the weak. The paper fell on the floor and Yoomin read the title ’12 월 의 기적’. Yoomin also looked at other members and they nodded in agree that Kyungsoo can’t enjoy the song like others.

Kyungsoo lean against the wall behind him. His head was buried between his knees. He drew a long breath and exhale it in frequent.

“What is it Soo? Why did you couldn’t practice this song? you’ve done recording a few weeks ago and now you just have to learn more, do you find any difficulties? Do I have to call your teacher?”

“No hyung, I just explore how the lyrics of this song. And I just get to understand this song. it makes me restless.” Kyungsoo sounds pathetic.

Yoomin pick up the paper that fell on the floor and began to read.

‘I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

I see things that I couldn’t see before

I hear things that I couldn’t hear before

After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before’

Yoomin shook his head, he still can’t understand. Yoomin was going to see the paper again and read the next lyrics but Cunhee, another EXO mamnager, came to invite the artists to lunch. Yoomin persuade Kyungsoo who intend to skip lunch. Yoomin persisted Kyungsoo until the artist was willing to stand up and follow the vocal line for lunch. His face was not excited, it’s very visible that Kyungsoo was feeling screwed.

Yoomin’s attention back to the lyrics that was on the paper on his hand. He started again from top, but he still can’t understand. Yoomin so frustrating then called Kris and Sehun, maybe they can help.

-

“Hun, you got a message from Yoomin Hyung?” Kris asked.

“Eo, are you going?”

“Ya, maybe it’s really emergency.”

“Gurae, let’s go together.”

Kris and Sehun get out from their room and immediately went to SM Building. They headed up to the elevator and went to practice room Yoomin said. Sehun opened the door and found Yoomin was sprawled on the floor with one leg sustains the other foot and both hands holding a paper. His eyes looked busy noticing the paper. His concentration was entirely devoted to the white paper. He didn’t evet realize that Kris and Sehun was walking toward him.

“HYUNG!!” Kris and Sehun screamed beside Yoomin’s ears.

“HYA! What are you doing?what if I have a heart attack?”

“At least you are still alive now.” Sehun answer tempting Yoomin. “Why did you call us hyung?”

“sit down.” All three of them sat down and form a small circle. Yoomin put the paper that had been hed in the middle of them. Sehun and Kris noticed the paper and read the title in the paper.

“And what’s wrong with this? Isn’t this the new EXO song?” Kris looked at Yoomin

Yoomin sighed. “Kyungsoo says he can’t practice this song, not because he can not sing it. You know it that they’re already recording, but Kyungsoo said he just get the meaning of this song and can’t practice with this song. Do you know what is the meaning?”

“Huh?” Sehun looked confused. “I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear I see things that I couldn’t see before I hear things that I couldn’t hear before After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before.” Sehun trying to read the lyrics of the song. Kris and Yomin tried to listen in depth.

“That means someone who’s having trouble finding something he couldn’t see and hear.” Kris seem to think again.

“then further means that someone can finally see what they can’t see and hear before. And after she left he grew a strength he didn’t havebefore.” Yoomin also started to think deeply.

“Damn, the song writer was totally testing us right now. It was so hard.” Sehun just babbling.

“What about the next lyrics?” Kris saw the paper that was still laying in their midst.

 

The selfish me who has only thought about myself

The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it

I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much

Your love can still move me like this

“Wait a minute, I think I began to understand the lyrics… what’s next?” Kris seems to notice something.  Yoomin took the paper and read the rest of the lyrics for them.

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you

Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you

But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me

I hope I don’t have this miserable power

 

The selfish me who has only thought about myself

The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it

I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much

Your love can still move me like this

 

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you

I open this book of memories and I open up your page

And in the book I’m in there, in there with you

 

The small and weak person, because of your love

Just like this for everything (my whole existence)

I changed the whole world

 

The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love

The me who thought that the end was the end

To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday

I think my love will continue on forever

 

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you

I open this book of memories and I open up your page

And in the book I’m in there, in there with you

The things that I met that winter

 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

Yoomin slow down his reading on the last lyrics. The three of them looked at each other.

“OH…MY…GOD…” The three were sallowed. “This song is really like Kyungsoo’s story.” And said the same thing. They were silent as a statue….