The End For Us

A Regret

“Hyunnnggggg, neo wae Irae!!!! What are you doing?”

“Do you think I can tell my tears to et back to my eyes? I can’t.”

“But, still, you are not supposed to cry.” Sehun babbling like a mom.

“Sehun-ah. Can you stop it? Please.” Kyungsoo clutching his forehead. His head was throbbing.

“Ah mian. Are you okay hyung?”

“Not after hearing your bile.”

“Hehet, let’s go back to the waiting room.”

Someone pulling Kyungsoo’s arm and bring him to the end of the corridor that lead to the waiting room. Its Yoomin and Kris.

“What are you doing huh?” the manager that just turn into 30 give a resentful look towards Kyungsoo.

“What did I do?” Kyungsoo answer.

“What did he do?” Sehun follow.

“What are doing with the tears?”

“Hyung, I’ve told Sehun. I couldn’t tell my eyes to pulled back the tears. Is it my fault?”

“Yes, why do you make your eyes shed tears?”

Kyungsoo bit furious. No one can understand him. Hey, Kyungsoo being upset.

“Because I think of Sulli. You like it?!” Kyungsoo emphasized his sentence and left Yoomin, Kris Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo bit furious. Did not anyone understand him? Hey, Kyungsoo being upset.

"Because I think of Sulli" Kyungsoo emphasized sentence later left Yoomin, Kris and Sehun.

Kyungsoo went to the waiting room hoping to find a peace there. But a hope will still remain as a hope. How can he find a peace in this room when all EXO members, managers, coordia and few staff gathered. And suddenly embraced him with a smile that expands like a clown.

What is this?

“Waaaaaah…Kyungsoo-ya, daebak!!! You really deserve to be an actor. Your expression and even your tears. Everything is just great. Isn’t that terrific?” Chanyeol praised Kyungsoo and his hair with proud. Kyungsoo, as always, annoyed, he flick Chanyeol’s hand over his head.

“Kyungsoo, teach me how to make that kind of act and the tears in a short time. I wanted to do ittoo.” It’s Luhan turn to clinging on Kyungsoo’s arm.

“Arggghhhh..” Kyungsoo growling softly. He took his bag and take off his tux, leaving his black shirt and get out from that room.

“Choi Sulli, you really have the heart to do this to me!” he mumbled as he walks down and look for the exit.

Kyungsoo’s left hand open the top button of his shirt while the other hand busy looking for something on his phone. He let out a deep breath and put his phone closer to his ear.

“Choi Sulli, let’s mee…t”

“Choi Sull…I”

“Yes, I am. I’m Kyungsoo.”

“Now, do you have a time?”

“Hmmm… what about your home? Are you at home? Okay I’ll be there soon.”

“Allright.”

--

Sulli who just came out from the restaurant got a phone call from someone who never speaks. And if he didn’t speak this time, Sulli will change her number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“let’s mee…t” Kyungsoo’s voice. Sulli recognize this voice. Is she dreaming?

“Choi Sull…I”

“Do…Kyungsoo…?”

“Yes, I am. I’m Kyungsoo.” His voice can be herad again. A happiness and painful at the same time.

“Ah, when do you want to…. Meet? What is it?”

“Now, do you have a time?”

“I.. Oh yeah.. I’m free. Where?”

“Hmmm… what about your home? Are you at home? Okay I’ll be there soon.” Sulli reply with ‘yes’ in every question.

“I’ll wait.”

“Allright.” A word that contain a lot of hope. A dream. Missing. Hate. Hurt. Love. Upset. Asking. Everything.

“Okay!” He said biefly and confidently.

Sulli run as fast as possible in order to get home soon. One block. Not that far. Sulli arrived in front of her house with shortness breath. It’s been a long time since the last time she run for PE test on High School. Sulli entered the house in hurry and rushed to the kitchen looking for ahjumma that working for her family.

“Ahjummaa…. I need your help.”

“What is that Sulli?”

“Can you make a food? Whatever is it, or maybe you can buy ddokbokki or something. My friend is coming.

“Why are you so excited? Your boyfriend?”

“Aniyaaa ajumma. Just, please hurry.” Sulli handed over some 50thousand won and left her ajumma, sped away to her room. May be little fix on her hair that was messy because of the wind when she run.

--

Kyungsoo get on the taxi that had just stopped in front of him. No need to tell anyone about his plans. Tonight is just Kyungsoo and Sulli. No one else needed. Kyungsoo occasionally looked at the clock on his cell phone. Calculate how many minutes left until he’ll arrived at Sulli’s home. It’s been a long time since the last time he visited her house.

Many question lingered in his mind. How is Sulli doing? Is she changed? Is Sulli wanted to talk to him? Is Sullu already love someone else? The last question makes Kyungsoo shiver. He prepared his mental for that. If Sulli already had a lover, he would let her go. Or seize her.

The taxi stopped in front of the house that used to be  a silent witness of Kyung-Sulli relationship 20 minutes later. The house hasn’t changed at all. He was the one who changed. The air outside was extremely chilly. with the crowd that make Kyungsoo forget to brought his coat. He suddenly became a statue in front Sulli’s gate. Still hesitate to ring the bell that has been in front of his eyes.

Ah! He remembered something. He should bring something for Sulli. How can he forget such an important thing. Kyungsoo turned his back facing the street. There are only a few restaurants. There is nothing that catch his attention until he saw a white car from a distance. He knows that car very well. How could they know that Kyungsoo was here.

The white car stopped right beside him. The side windows was wide opened, showing Kris and Sehun’s face. Yoomin sitting in the driver’s seat. What are they doing? Are they trailed Kyungsoo? Creepy.

“Hyuuuung… You should have told us that you’re going to visit Sulli, at least we can take you here. Good luck hyung.” Sehun trusted a bouqet of flower. The scent goes into the nose and it its refreshing.

“You should bring something. Look, are we have supposed to do this for you?” Kris handed a box of chocolate to Kyungsoo.

“and, you owe me this doll. It’s 199000 won. Remember that!” Yoomin give a 60cm tall brown teddy bear to Kris to pass it to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled broadly. Thrilled to see these three men struggle to help him.

“I’ll pay it, calm down.”

“And take this Hyung.” Sehun take out a black coat from the paper bag. “Full of Sehun’s love.”

“Will you marry me Hun? You are so sweet.” Kyungsoo Sehun’s hair. They were laughing.

“Get in, and give it all to Sulli.” Kris pat Kyungsoo to encourage him. “FIGHTING!!” the three people shouted inside the car.

“Gomawo.” Kyungsoo waved at the car that slosly started to leave.

Kyungsoo has been taking his coat. Although he will enter the home soon, he still wear it. He needs to warm his body a little.

Kyungsoo take a deep breath and rang the bell with his index, his hands filled with gifts for Sulli. The face could be seen from the intercom screen. Both looked at each other in silent screen. Such a loss of words in a few seconds and then wake up and return to reality.

“Choi Sulli, I’ve come.” Kyungsoo said softly.

“Come in…” Sulli said. Her voice slightly choked. She was fine a while ago but as soon as she saw Kyungsoo’s face her heart is going to burst.

Sulli opened the door for Kyungsoo, he is standing there with full hand.

Sulli take Kyungsoo inside and stopped in the room that filled with sofa, table, home theathre, and many more. The room looks comfortable to talk. Kyungsoo miss this place. They stood in front of each other, not willing to sit.

Kyungsoo broke up the silent.

“For you…” He handing the flowers to Sulli.

“For You…” then hand over the chocolate.

“For you…” Kyungsoo handed the doll.

“And this is for you…” Kyungsoo’s voice trembling. He kneeling down in front of Sulli. Both of his knees attached to the floor. His hands stuck in his thigh. His head bent down. Tears are no longer able to bear.

“I’m sorry Sulli..” Kyungsoo’s shoulders shook. Tears are rolling down his cheeks. Sulli that was standing in silent amazed at what Kyungsoo did, her tears slowly make her vision became hazy. What happened to him?

Sulli kneel down in front of Kyungsoo. Now they are in aligned position. Both loked at each other’s eyes. A tears begun to flow in ther cheeks. kyungsoo raised his hand and rubbed SUlli tears gently.

“Stop crying Sulli. It’s my turn to cry. Naega halkeyo.” Kyungsoo Sulli’s hair. Tried to stop her from crying.

“Kyungsoo-ya, you are a bad guy!” Sulli pouting and hit the male’s chest softly.

Both of them stand up. Both of them dive into each other’s eyes. Kyungsoo raised his arms until Sulli shoulder level. Embrace her in his arms. Shed any sense of which has not delivered.

“I’m sorry Sulli. I know I’m a jerk. I don’t know who I love. I’m just realizing that you are the one. Can you forgive me?”

“S..Stop..it. It’s okay, I’ve forgive you.”

Kyungsoo releasing his arms. Holding both of Sulli’s shoulder. Stared at the girl’s eyes that began to redden.

“I told you not to cry.” Kyungsoo erase Sulli’s tears with his thumbs. “It’s my turn to cry, remember?”

“But look, you don’t cry.”

“I will contiunue it at home. Okay?” Kyungsoo reply pinching Sulli’s cheeks.

“Awww… It hurts Kyungsoo-ya.” Sulli screaming.

“You are still my Sulli.” Kyungsoo lips form a smile.

“I’m not yours.”

“Oh come on. You will forgive me, wouldn’t you?”

“No!”

“Pleaseeeee…”

“Alright.”

“So you are mine now.”

“I’m not yours from the beginning.”

“Be my girlfriend then.”

“Heol… this crazy boy.”

“Come on Sull…”

“Do it well and I’ll think about it.”

“yee.. I know you love me.” Kyungsoo took Sulli’s right hand and grasping with both of his palms. “Sulli, will you accept me again? Will you be my girlfriend? Do Kyungsoo’s girlfriend?”

“Well, if you force me to. I can’t do anything about it.” Sulli answer smiled and stuck out her tounge at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo’s smile increasingly expands. Both of his palms grab both side of SUlli’s head. The two heads were getting closer. Both are mutually feel each breath. The distance had almost disappear between them. Their lips just about milimetre away. And…

‘Duk’

“AWWWWWW!!!” Sehun was screaming and clutching  his leg that hit the wall in front of him when he accidentally kicked the air with his foot, it was because he was having fun seeing Kyungsoo and Sulli almost kissing. But he ruined that.

“Hya! Sehun-ah!!” Amber raised her hand.

Sehun cupped his hands and get out from his hiding place. Innocently looking at Kyungsoo and Sulli. the new couple confused by their appeareance.

“Mian..” he said without sin.

“We can continue it later right?” Kyungsoo smirk, wishpered in Sulli’s ear nd give her a wink.

“Anyway congrats..” Kris patted Kyungsoo.

“How can you guys enter my house?”

“It was me Sulli…” The ajumma smiled and then went straightly to the kitchen.

“Well, I guess Sulli is really good since she forgive you Soo.”

“Ah, the story will be better if I hadn’t kick that wall.” Sehun regret it.

“Gwenchana Hun. I can do it later. Right Sul?” Kyungsoo raise his eyebrows up and down.

Yoomin entered the room, a cake with K LOVE S on top of it was brought by him.

“Did I miss something?”

“You miss everything.” Kyungsoo answer and laughed with the others.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-yo this is author speaking. this is the last chapter of this story? I'm sorry I can't go any further TT. Thanks for reading a fanfiction from amateur. I hope I can write better than this in the future. Thanks for reading, upvotes, subscribing, comment. Thanks for your support dear readers. *bow*. Meet me again on my next story "HUMALIEN". 사랑해요 ♥

I have a gif(t) haha