3

A Regret

“Have you watch ‘Warm Bodies’(movie) before?” Kyungsoo scrolling on his macbook with his right while the left hand holding his phone on his ear.

“What kind of movie is that? Can you tell me?”

“It’s about zombie that fallin in love. It’s a good movie , you must watch it.” As usual they discussing about movie by phone.

“Can you give me the movie?” The girl sound excited.

“Sure. I’ll give it to you tomorrow. Good night.” Kyungsoo hang up the phone and a wide smile pasted on his face.

Kyungsoo and his eleven friends at Kris’ room tonight. As usual studying together or just playing around. Chanyeol sat beside him and tried to peek at Kyungsoo’s phone, he wonder who is someone he just call. Kyungsoo turn off his phone when he knew what Chanyeol aiming.

“Who’s that girl Soo?” Chanyeol asking. Kyungsoo just give him a blank stare act like an innocent.

“Is that someone from our class?” Jongin join the conversation.

“Nah, just someone I know.” Kyungsoo answer with innocent and scrolling his mac again.

--

“Soo,  you are not going with us?” Tao hang his bag behind.

“You guys can go first. I have something to do.”

“30 minutes.” Tao set up his alarm on his phone.

“You are acting strict. Okay, see you soon.”

Kyungsoo wait until all his friends gone and also let another occupant leave first. That make him left with Sulli only. Well, two of them had made a promise to go home together after everyone’s gone. Kyungsoo approach Sulli that still sit on her table, reading a thick novel.

“Here you go, there are a lot of movies in my USB. You can watch it at home.” Kyungsoo give Sulli the little thing. Sulli take it and shove it down on her blazer pocket.

“Thank you, I’ll watch it later.” Sulli give him a smile as a repayment. “Are you going somewhere after this?”

“Yes, I’m going to cinema with the others. They wait me there. But I’ll walk you home first, is that okay?”

“Sure.” Sulli take her bag and went out from the class with Kyungsoo.

They walk all the way to Sulli’s house that was not far from the school. Discussing about a few movies they’ve watch, planning to watch movie together if they have time and randomly talking about anything until they reach the house.

“Wanna go inside?” Sulli offer.

“No thanks, maybe next time. I have to go.” Kyungsoo look at his watch.

“Okay. Thanks for today.” Sulli give Kyungsoo a beautiful smile that made the male’s heart flutter.

 Kyungsoo’s sweat running through his forehead. “I’ll go first Sull.”

“Be careful Soo..” Sulli waveher hand and Kyungsoo do the same.

--

“Am, I heard that there will be a lantern festival next week at our school. Can you go with me? You know I haven’t make many friends yet.”

“Sure, since usually the students will come as a couple, go to lantern festival alove will be .”

A sound of someone running come near them could be heard. A boy stop in front of Sulli and Amber’s table.

“Nah!! Amber you should go with me.” Kris pouted.

“Krissss… don’t act like a child, we’ll meet there too.”

“No! I’ll pick you at your home, and we go together. Is that okay with you Sul?”

Sulli just looking at them confused. Why are they acting like this. Are they dating?

“Of course. It’s okay Amber. I’ll find another one.”

“You hear that?” Kris facing Amber and stick out his tounge.

“But Hun.. how ca-”

“Sssst!” Kris put his index on Amber’s lips to cut her. “Don’t be an old lady, you are still young honey.” Kris hug Amber for a while and go back to his seat, playing with his friends. That leave a flush on Amber’s cheeks.

“Awww… he’s always like that. How annoying.” Amber palmed her cheeks to hid the pink colour on her face.

“Annoying but you like it.” Sulli shook her head. “Are you dating him?”

“Hehe, he’s my first love and so do I for him. I’m born with that twelve boys. In the same hospital. We’re really close, friends since we were born. And that guy catch my attention from the start.”

“You two look good together and so cute. But you don’t look really close with them now.”

“We are still close, but still I’m a girl I’m not wandering around with them everyday. I sat far from them because I wanna make a new friends too, a girl especially. And I found you fortunately.” Amber say the last sentence sweetly make Sulli curling her fingers.

“Sound cheesy Am.” They laugh together.

“But Sul, I’m really sorry I can’t go with you.” Amber look sad.

‘It’s okay.” Sulli winked. Sulli’s phone vibrated that time make her take it out from her pocket and check the message she got.

From: Do Kyungsoo

Wanna go with me?

Sulli look at him at his seat, he just shove down his phone to his blazer. She just smiling and type something on her phone and send to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo and Sulli become closer and closer everyday. Texting or calling each other become their daily schedule, as well as going home together after school without someone knowing. But at school, when their friends around, they show something different. Act like they don’t know each other. They just bump in to each other when their friends not around. That make their special relationship still a secret. No one know about them. Even their best friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, a weird chapter. I don't know why but i keep writing such a weird story like this. But, please enjoy reading hehe. Please subscribe, vote and comment <3