2

A Regret

The bell rang right after the teacher finished his sentence mathematic explanation. The students shouted in unison, relief from the tiredness. It’s been a week since Sulli moved to this school. Amber grab Sulli’s hand and pull her to the cafeteria that were already crowded. Their stomach growling. The didn’t notice that few boys following them behind. One ofthat boy staring at Sulli and see whatever she did.

Sulli and Amber choose the corner table that far from crowd. No one else except the two, that’s what they thought but actually someone purposely sat near them. To keep an eye on them without they knowing. He sat with his friend not all his friends, it’ll make it suspicious if he sat with the other 11.

The rest hour almost over but they decided to stay at cafeteria when suddenly Amber’s phone rang, she leave Sulli alone and ask her to go back to their class alone. Sulli keep staying there for a while. She’s too lazy to go back alone. Someone approach her, he also left by his friend.

“Can I sit here?” The boy pointed at the chair in front of Sulli.

“Sure, it’s empty anyway.”

“Ah, we’re classmate, aren’t we? But I think I haven’t greet you before. My name is Kyungsoo.”

“Nice to meet you.” Sulli give him a smile. “I think you already knew my name, right?”

“Yes, It’s Sulli, Choi Sulli huh?” Sulli nodded.

“Where’s your friend? Usually you guys wandering around together.”

“Actually I’m just with Kris before. He left me because I told him I want to talk to you.”

“You want to talk to me?”

“Ya.. because I haven’t greet you before. I’ve told you.” They keep talking until the rest hour over and go back to the class room. Without they knowing Amber and Kris was walking right behind them, watching them. Kyungsoo stop his foot before they reach the class’ door and make Sulli stop too.

“Uhm… Sulli, can I get your phone number?” Kyungsoo said to the point but yet in shy.

“Of course. Hand me your phone.” Kyungsoo take out his phone and give it to Sulli. Sulli dialing her own number on the male’s phone.

“Here you go…” Sulli give the phone back to the owner.

“Thank you. I’ll send you a message later. Is that okay?”

“Sure.”

Both of them enter the class but Sulli can not see Amber on her seat. She thought Amber went straightly to the class after answer the call. But a minute later Amber and Sehun enter the classroom,

-Night at Kyungsoo’s room-

Kyungsoo and his eleven friends gathered at his room. They are going to work on their homework together as usual. Kyungsoo usually start the homework first but tonight he keep staring at his phone and moving around his room. He cannot stay still. His friends just confusedly looking at him.

“Kyungsoo-ya, sit down please or stopgoing back and forth. You make me dizzy.” Suho complain. But Kyungsoo don’t give any response, act deaf and cooly ignore him.

“Guys, don’t you think that he’s fallin in love?” Jongin asking others. Kris just smilling, he knew something because he is the closest one with Kyungsoo. Jongin might be right.

“Why do you think like that?” Sehun open his mouth.

“Come on, an innocent bookworm like him will never ignore books likenow except there’s a girl behind this.” Jongin give a statement that make the others think about it.

“Yes, Jongin is right.” Luhan nodded, agreed on Jongin’s statement.

“Guys…” Kyungsoo’s sudden voice make others turn to face him.

“What?” they answer in unison.

“How to send a message to a a girl? I don’t knoe how to start it.” Kyungsoo eyes widened, seems like he’s really confused.

“Oh My God. Soo, you ignoring your homework justto think about that?” Sehun asking.

Kyungsoo nodded. The others fell down on the floor as a response. “I’ve promised to text her but I don’t know how to start it. Should I start with ‘Hi’?”

“You should try that.” Chanyeol encourage him.

“But, isn’t that too flat?”

“Nah, I think it’s okay.” Chanyeol should give that kind of answer to make Kyungsoo stop his latest activity. Moving around.

“Ah, If you want to make it not flat try to text her ‘Hi beautiful, I love you’.” Jongdae throw a joke that make everyone’s laugh echoing in the room.

Kyungsoo throw a pillow to Jongdae.

“Okay, I’ll try with ‘Hi’.” Kyungsoo typing on his phone and send the message.

“Who’s that lucky girl?” Sehun ask Kyungsoo that just sit beside him.

“Just… friend of mine.”

“Friend wouldn’t think so hard to start the conversation.”

“Whatever…” Kyungsoo try to reach his book when suddenly his phone vibrated.

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!” The others close their ears. This is the first time Kyungsoo screaming when he got a text. He’s even not screaming that loud when riding a roller coaster.

“What’s that?” Kris that sit on Kyungsoo’s left try to peek on the screen but Kyungsoo blocked it in the light speed.

“She reply my ‘Hi’ with ‘Hello’ hehehehet.” Kyungsoo happily reply the message. The others fell down (again). Can’t believe it Kyungsoo become like that, he even not like this to his ex-girlfriends. He’s too excited, the others wondering who’s the girl that can make Kyungsoo like this.

“That’s a normal answer Soo!! Aisshh!” Baekhyun lift his palm act like going to hit Kyungsoo.

“You must be really crazy Soo.” Kris give a comment too.

Kyungsoo didn't pay any attention to his friends and keep texting with the girl until the others had fall asleep, he still busy texting with his ‘Friend’.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weird chapter? Sorry hehe Becaeuse...

Hahaa, enjoy reading and wait for the next chapter