1

A Regret

So, this is the first day Sulli become a SM High School student. She recently moved from Victory High School. She was lucky to start at new school in the beginning of school year, so she doesn’t need to catch up. Kim seonsaen, her homeroom teacher take her to the class.

 “Guys, you have a new friend. Introduce yourself please.” Everyone in the class room keep quiet even since the home room teacher just enter the class. They trained with good manner. Sulli amazed, this is the first time she saw such a good class. Sulli was grateful this school is much better than VHS.

Sulli and Kim Seonsaeng facing 2-4 class’ occupant that seemed calm while waiting Sulli introduce herself. Her new friends seems fun and can accept her.

“Thanks. Hello, my name is Choi Sulli. Nice to meet you guys, please treat me well.” Sulli bowed and smiling. For the first time she felt confident standing in front of the class.

 “Hello Choi Sulli… Nice to meet you too.” The 2-4 class members answer in unison. Sulli can’t hide how happy she is.

“Okay Sulli, now choose your deskmate. There are few empty seat. I leave her to you guys.”

“Ne… Saem..” Few of them answer in normal way but most of them answer in cute way and waving to their theacer.

“Sulliiii… Here.” A boy-with girl voice and yet look like a girl- call Sulli and pointed at a table beside him.

Sulli approach that kid. He looks so friendly so Sulli decided to sit beside him since there are no more girl tthat sit alone.

“Hi Sulli, my name is Amber Liu, just call me Amber. Let’s be friend, but don’t ever think that I’m a boy, I’m a girl. I have my period too.” The short hair kid talking to Sulli happily with smile pasted on her face.

“You are a girl?” Sulli eyes rounded while cutely asking.

“Yes I am. I’m a girl hehet.” Amber have a V sign in her eye.

“I’m sorry I thought you were a boy. Nice to meet you Amber. Ah, can you tell me why this class have only 22 students including me?”

“Well, you know, it’s SM School. The best school, International school, special school and others. The maximal student of each class is 25.”

“Woowww daebak. My dad never told me how great this school was. You know, my old school have 35 or more student each class. Can you imagine how crowd is that comparing to this class.”

Amber make ‘O’ shape with her lips, shocked.

“I think, I’ll die in my first day of school. I attended SM school since kindergarten, so I used to this kind of class.”

“You must be really lucky.”

“Of course.” Amber laughing, so do Sulli. “Ah, want me to tell you who’s the member of this class?” Amber offer and Sulli excitedly nodded.

“Ah, you know most of this class members are the heirs of Korean big company. This school have 85% heirs student.”

“Ya, I know that, my father told me.”

“Okay, let’s start with them. They occupy first and second row.” Amber pointed at a group of boy that make a circle at one’s table. “They are my closest friend. The one that sit with dark hair is Do Kyungsoo and his deskmate Kris Wu. And the short one with brown hair and cute face is Byun Baekhyun, to the left it’s Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae, Kim Minseok, Xiau Luhan, Kim Suho, Hwang ZiTao, Oh Sehun , Zhang Yixing and Kim Jongin. They are bestfriend. Have you ever imagine having 12 bestfriend at the same time.”

Sulli shook her head. “Unbelievable.”

“Now the third row is beauty girl line but they are friendly enough. There’s no such thing called Kingka or Queenka in this school. In front of us, the one with long black hair is Victoria to the right it’s Krystal, Luna and Kim Yoojeong. Next to her is Lee Jinki and Choi Minho. And beside us is Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum.”

“They look great. Thanks for it Amber. I wish we can get along well.”

“Of course we will.”

Sulli and Amberkeep talking each other. They become really close eventhough today is the first day they meet. Today there’s no class, it’s a free day.

Sulli and Amber didn’t realize that someone was keeping his eyes on them. Even if his friends talk with him he don’t pay any attention. His eyes keep staring at Sulli and Amber. But actually his eyes focused in Sulli. Just Sulli