A Begining

A Regret

KBS Cool FM Yoo Inna Volume Up studio, Seoul. 13 06 21

After that question, Kyungsoo was really quiet. Not even one word came out from his mouth. And when the radio is over he straightly leave the studio. Kris noticed him and run to catch him.

“Soo!” The smaller boy stoped when he heard Kris’ voice called him.

“Kris, I’m really tired today. Can we talk later? Or tomorrow?” with that Kyungsoo left Kris frowned at where he stand. There must be something bother him. Of course, that last question. The thing about regret. Kris choose to let him on his own. Chased him to ask everything wouldn’t solve this.

Kyungsoo get in to his room as soon as EXO reach their dorm. He buried himself in his blanket. No sound coming out from him. Kris enter the room with Sehun. They saw their friend under his blanket. A low sober can be heard.

“What should we do? He’s crying, isn’t he? How can we stop him?” Kris whispered to Sehun.

Sehun seems to think but a second later his face turned bright. Sehun walk toward Kyungsoo bed and stop beside it. He bent his body, make his head closer to where Kyungsoo’s head should be.

“Soo…”

Kyungsoo feel someone beside him. And he knew from the voice. It was Sehun. He just realized that he is sobbing and immediately stop when Sehun call him. Kris amazed by what Sehun did. It works, Kyungsoo stoped cry. Ah, so Kyungsoo don’t want someone saw him cry. Well Oh Sehun you are smart.

Kris and Sehun went to their own bed stretch their body before went to the dreamland. While Kyungsoo was still awake. He can’t sleep under his blanket. His mind went away to his past. The day he still have Sulli on his side. Until he sleep…

--

Sulli enter the class and not as usual she found Kyungsoo there. He’s busy with a paper, maybe a form. So Sulli decided to greet him.

“Good morning Soo, what is that?” Sulli pointed at the paper.

“Oh, Good Morning dear. I have a good news.” Kyungsoo looked so excited, he stop working on his paper.

“What is it?” Sulli take a seat beside Kyungsoo and turn her body to face him.

“I’m going to SM Audition. Actually I got scouted but still I have to follow this audition. And my friends too. Eleven of them. Can you imagine how happy I am? If I become a trainee and debuted I’ll give you anything you want.” Kyungsoo promised.

No wonder. Kyungsoo and his friends are good performer. She proved it a while ago at one of school event. They were really good.

“Waaaah… Congrats. I’m happy for you. But you don’t need to do that. I’m going to support you anytime.”

“Thanks for that dear.”

--

And everything begin…

It’s a big news since more than twenty students of SM High scouted as SM Ent. Trainee. They are Kyungsoo and his friends and the girls from senior year.

Amber stomped her feet in anger. Kris just told this news yesterday. And she don’t like it.

“What’s wrong Am?” It’s a rest hour but they didn’t go to canteen and left alone in the class.

“They are heirs. Their father own the biggest company in this country. Doesn’t that enough for them? Why did they have to be singer?”

“Did you mean Kris, Kyungsoo and the others?”

“Yes. And that jerk Kris just told me yesterday. And its weird, Kris said that they have to be paired up with that senior girls to built the chemistry between trainee and trainee so they can work together in the future. What was that for?” Again, Amber talking like a rapper. Non-stop.

Sulli shocked, she haven’t heard that news from Kyungsoo yet.

“Are you afraid that Kris will leave you?”

“Yes I am.” Amber sat, her face show how she felt. Uneasy. Afraid. Sad. Angry. And a tears finally flowed on her cheek.

“Believe in him Am. He will never leave you.” Sulli try to calm her friend down. But actually deep on her heart she also scared that Kyungsoo will leave her. Forget her. Man is easy-to-fall creature.

“Yes, he said that too. But, don’t you afraid that Kyungsoo…”

“I believe in him Am.” Sulli try to convince herself too. I’m also afraid Am…

--

“Soo I heard that you’ll be paired up with the senor girls.”

“Ah, I haven’t told you this. Yes weare, and I’m coupled with Sica nuna.”

Sulli didn’t gave any response and keep walking in silent. Kyungsoo noticed that.

“Hey, don’t get jealous okay? I promise you, there will be nothing between me and her. I’ll give my heart only for you.” Kyungsoo smiled and also Sulli. Her heart calmed a little.

“You know our first day is really fun. I thought that Mr. Sooman is scary but actually he’s really good. He told us about many thing….” Kyungsoo keep on telling his story to Sulli who was listening.

Kyungsoo’s story finished right when they arrived at Sulli’s house. She took an origami paper that have a heart shaped, made by herself and give it to Kyungsoo.

“What is this?” Kyungsoo receive it and he had ear to ear smile on his face.

“Open it when you were home. It’s a letter.”

“Really? Thanks, I’ll read it” Kyungsoo keep smiling.

Sulli having a hard time to wrote that letter but she wish that letter can give Kyungsoo a big support. Kyungsoo rushed to go home and once he step on his house he open the letter. Kyungsoo seemed overly happy by reading the letter.

To: My Love Kyungsoo

Hi Soo~~~

I’m sorry, I just can’t say it directly but with this letter I’ll support you. Don’t ever feel tired, sick, or gripe. I will do anything to see you happy. I’ll help you face difficulties. I know you have a hard time being a trainee but do your best Soo. I know who you are. Eventhough I just get to know you in this short time but I feel like I have know you for a thousand years ago. I’ll support you with all my heart. I love you Do KyungSoo <3

                Kyungsoo wake up from his dream. Why di he have to had that scene on his dream. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please.... subscribe please.... upvote please... thanks for reading <3