4

A Regret

“So you are really going alone tonight?” Amber still feel sorry toward Sulli.

“Ya, I think.” No Am. Don’t worry.

“I’m really sorry. If it’s not because of that Krisnnoying I wouldn’t let you go alone.”

“It’s okay. Don’t mind me.”

“Hmm.. See you tonight then.” Amber get up from her chair.”

“Amber, Let’s go!” Kris call Amber from the  class’ door.

“Can’t you see? I’m walking right now!”

“Hehe, calm down.” Kris put his arm around Amber’s shoulder and led her out. “We’ll go first Sull. Sorry for taking your friend.” Kris waving at Sulli. “Soo, I’m going first.” He turned his head to Kyungsoo that nodded after his words.

“Have fun guys..” Sulli wave to them.

Kyungsoo get up from his chair and approach Sulli. They promised to watch movie together today.

“Ready to go?” Kyungsoo asking. “It’s our first date.” Sulli shyly nodded to answer.

--

Kyungsoo take Sulli home after watching movie together. They enjoy their time together. Their face filled with happiness. They finally arrived at Sulli’s house. Kyungsoo stop Sulli to go in.

“Sull, what about tonight?”

“What?”

“Lantern Festival. Come with me?”

“I’d love to. Call!”

“Thanks for that answer. I’ll pick you at 7 okay?”

Sulli nodded and go into her house.

--

Sulli come out from her house after Kyungsoo call her and tell her that he’s in front of her house. Kyungsoo has been waiting there. He was facing the road so he don’t know tthat Sulli is already standing behind him.

“Boo!!!” Sulli surprised the boy by jumping in front of him.

“Oh, you shocked me.” Kyungsoo look at the other. She’s so damn beautiful. With her dress and beautiful hair flowing on her shoulder. “Am I dying?” Kyungsoo eyes widely focused on Sulli. Looking at her from head to toe.

“Hahahahaa… why?” Sulli laughing at how cute Kyungsoo’s face when he’s blank with his mouth opened like now.

I must be in heaven cause I’m looking at an angel who’s staring back at me her eyes so heavenly.” Kyungsoo sing a line of Cody simpson’s song. Sulli just laughing as a response.

“We should go now.” Sulli walking inside Kyungsoo’s car after he told her to. His driver take them to their school that was already crowded. Kyungsoo and Sulli, both feel nervous. This is the first time they go out together in front of their friends. They don’t know whether it’s a lucky or not, when they get out from the car the first couple they met is Kris and Amber that was waiting at the front gate. Even though it was dark enough, the light near them make Kyungsoo and Sulli clearly Amber’s shocked face looking at Sulli and Kyungsoo come together.

“Sull, explain everything. are we the last one who just know about ‘this’?” Amber put her hands cross her chest. “You too Soo. Don’t try to innocently smiling like that.” Kris do the same thing. He’s pretending because actually he knows everything.

“Heheyt.” Both Sulli and Kyungsoo just smilling innocently.

“No guys, you are the first one who saw me with Sulli.” Kyungsoo try to explain.

“So you guys have been going out before? Dating?” Amber interviewing thee couple.

“Nah. We never going out.” Sulli answer.

“We have, once. Today after school we watch movie together.” Kyungsoo clear that.

“Oh my god. I can’t believe it. Kris, let’s go in. I shouldn’t have wait for Sulli if I knew it’ll be like this.”

“Sorry Am.” Sulli let out her aegyo by give her friend ‘V’ sign.

“I’ve told you to leave her, babe.”

“So you knew it before?”

“N-n-no… just my feeling. Feeling.”

“Waaaah… daebak. I really can’t believe it.” Amber keep talking in rapper mode with Kris listening to her all the way to school yard. A few times Kris mess Amber’s hair and get a pinch on his cheeks by that. The other couple just laugh at their cuteness. No wonder they are Krisber couple.

It leaves Sulli and Kyungsoo behind. They walk inside bravely. A few eyes looking at them. And most of them are Kyungsoo’s friends. Their classmates.

“Soo, you are going out with her?” Chanyeol ask in deep shock. Kyungsoo just nodded.

“Are you really with her Soo?” Luhan get his turn to ask.

“As you can see. Hehe.”

“No wonder, you left us. You must be really happy with her. Please don’t leave me Soo.” Jongin let out his fake crying act.

“You crazy kkamjong. See, your girls are heading here.” Kyungsoo pointed at a few girls that slowly approach them.

That night passed with a beautiful moment of two of them. They can’t hide their happiness. This is the most joyful night in their life.

From: Choi Sulli

‘Thanks for tonight, Soo. It’s wonderful.’

From: Do Kyungsoo

‘The one that should’ve said that is me. Thanks for your time you spent with me. I’m so happy. Sleep well Sull, good night.’

--

Seoul. 13 05 31

Sulli’s POV

Today is their comeback. EXO. I really wanted to say ‘Congratualtion’ but I can’t. I don’t think he’d remember me. I wish this year will be their year. Keep on singing Kyungsoo. Your voice still melt my ears. It’s good to hear your voice again. Even if it’s just from the song. I really miss you and I think this is my medicine…

Kyungsoo’s POV

Today is our comeback. Everyone is happy. So do I. But, I think something was missing from me. I don’t know what is it. Can someone tell me what is it?