Platz eins

His bloody desire

When yixing slowly felt him self slipping to consciousness he immediately opened his eyes, not allowing himself to linger on the self provided darkness. he almost seemed eager to be awake and he couldn't deny the fact. The room was oddly bright, so yixing had to blink a couple of times before he got used to the brightness of the room.

 

He slowly sat up on the bed. He immediately winced, and it was an automatic reaction because he felt no pain. Not the electric pain he grew fond of expecting. Nothing. He furrowed his eyebrows staring at his hand as he freely moved it, as if it was a strange thing. His eyes finally took in his surroundings and he couldn't help being more confused.

 

The very familiar place he was in right now was the total opposite of the place he woke up in last time. This time it wasn't the darkness nor the sharp eyes but his own dorm room and his own soft bed.

 

Yixing wondered how did he get back to his room. Everything there was left untouched like how he left it. The big balcony that was almost three feet away from the bed let in as much sunlight as possible, and that was possible to penetrate the whole room. Yixing was reminded of why he liked this room better than the one at home. 

 

He walked up to it, however he did not dare to open it and go further outside because he did not forget that here was where the reason of his unconsciousness lingered while he tried to sleep at night. He was afraid that they might get him once again.

 

He let himself get sun washed with its vibrant light. It was like any of what happened in the past days did not ever happen. and for a moment yixing felt free under the glaring sun, just for a moment.

 

He looked at the digital clock he had on his bed side table. 

"Oh it still works", he mumbled to himself. But then he realized the stupidity of his statement because he was definitely not gone for more than two days, even if it felt like a whole year.

He looked at the digital clock that was glaring at him, like it was reminding him of something. It took him a while to register that it was half past eight in the morning. He missed the first class.

He freaked out as he hastily put on his uniform and grabbed his back pack, that yixing patted a couple of times as if it was covered in dust.

 

On his way out of the door his face brushed against something soft and warm. He heard a thud followed by a high pitched screech, and he almost lost his mind when he looked at the ground.

"Oh my! Suho!", he cried. He held the bat in his trembling hands. He almost dropped him again when he felt the furry creature move. 

 

Yixing pet the bat's head, like he was petting a cat. 

He missed his pet. 

 

" Suho Yah, im sorry but i have to hurry for class", yixing said as he bit his lips. He placed the bat on his bed before rushing once again to the door.

Yixing was almost out of the dorms unit when he bumped into someone. He held himself before he fell down. 

 

The human looked up only to see a familiar tanned vampire. He braced himself for whatever the vampire may act on. Nothing happened, yixing looked at the tanned vampire's face, confused, only to see the other's eyes on him. He stared back, none of them moving, then the vampire looked away and vanished in a second. Yixing had expected a smirk to be plastered on his face, at least, however he only wore a blank face that reminded him of sehun.

 

Yixing held his breath as he remembered the latter. yixing started to feel terrible, fear and worry covered all his feeling. Something was missing. something important. 

Yixing held his head between his hands, and He roughly ruffled his hair.

 

This wasn't good. He was gifted with normality the moment he woke up but then attacked with the overwhelming reality. Yixing dragged his feet with heavy foot steps. Vampires were now around him, walking past him, sparing him a glance or staring. Some were even wondering aloud why the hell he's still alive and breathing.

 

Yixing breath hitched as one of them made his way to him.

Yixing didnt even dare to speak. It'll do him no good.

 

"Joon... I don't think its wise, rumors say suho is really serious about him", a very pale vampire spoke, and it startled yixing a bit because the only thing he seemed to actually notice was the one sauntering towards him.

Yixing took a step back, only to stop when he heard the vampire hiss in annoyance. He couldn't move.

 

" Mothering suho, suho, suho! I dont care about that kim junmyeon because if he really was ever serious he wouldn't be doing this! it", the tall vampire hissed once again making yixing flinch at the sound of his loud roaring voice.

 

Yixing figured he had been staring at the ground for long because then the vampire was holding his jaw with his big hand, jerking his head upwards. Yixing didn't like the feeling of his rough dry fingers against his skin, he had the urge to runaway but failed miserably in doing so. His legs had failed him; it was like they were no longer there under him.

 

There was an aura of authority in his voice, and it felt so familiar, it almost made him sick.

"Joonjae..", the voice of the paler vampire echoed again but was ignored by the taller that kept a firm hold on yixing. Yixing refused to meet his eyes, his eyes stayed on the other's lips, but that was a mistake itself because the fangs that grew longer between the taller's lips were making him even weaker.

 

"P-please..let me go", yixing managed to let out despite his quivering lips. The vampire's smirk grew wider, however it suddenly disappeared and yixing had his eyes open to see that.

"Joonjae!", a shout was heard in the hall way. Joonjae was now lying down on the floor holding his cheek in pain, it would probably bruise yixing thought, he saw how strong the punch was thrown at his face. Yixing didnt have time to register anything else because then he was engulfed in a hug by the same attacker that had saved him from joonjae.

 

"Hyung", he mumbled. Yixing knew immediately who that was.

 

"Sehun!", he exclaimed hugging him back.

 

Then yixing had only seen the pale vampire crouching to examine joonjae's bruise before he was pulled by sehun. Sehun had pulled him into his dorm room. Yixing was about to hug sehun once again, because sehun is his best friend and he had missed his bestfiend terribly. But he didn't because what he saw made him almost scream.

 

His uncle was laying on sehun's bed and it made him confused because he couldn't remember when exactly had luhan come here and it made him scared. He tried to think of all the possible reasons on why would luhan be lying lifelessly in this school. His face was pale, and his body was still.

 

"S-sehun", yixing mumbled tears welling in his eye. What if he was attacked too? That was horrible he didn't want his uncle to experience the same thing.

A whimper was then heard and it wasn't yixing's nor was it sehun's. "Luhan!", yixing yelled making his way to the bed.

 

Luhan groggily opened his eyes. His head swung to the sides before it settled to the right where he saw sehun looking at him with an unreadable expression. It's always like that anyways. That vampire was a doll; his expression lacks emotions and luhan had long given up on trying to understand what he was thinking. But now it was a little different and luhan didn't know how to explain it, sehun looked relieved for a second but then his face turned back to nothing.

In the past days luhan had spent his time in sehun's room, doing nothing but stare at the four identical walls trying to fight his headache. When the vampire was actually there, none of them had bothered to actually talk. Luhan was too traumatized to do anything or ask anything, he was afraid of knowing more, and it worked well because luhan didn't have to try to stay away. The tall vampire had kept a considerate distance between them since he woke up.

 

His eyes where still blurry with sleep but he kept staring at sehun anyways. He was awaken by someone calling his name which was odd because sehun never called his name before. He slowely sat up and rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the sleep, with no warning, or maybe there was but he was too sleepy to notice, someone had scooped him into a hug. It was a very familiar feeling but for some odd reason luhan didn't like how it felt different. He had grown so accustomed to the coldness around him that hugged him even when he slept, but he still welcomed it anyways.

"Yixing?", he whispered finally noticing him. Tears welled up in luhan's eyes, "Oh my god yixing! Oh m-my god you are alive", luhan wailed hugging his nephew tightly.

 

For some reason yixing found himself sobbing too. Tears streaked both their faces. Luhan was relieved, however yixing found himself crying for many other reasons. Hugging luhan, a piece of his life before school, made him realize that what he had been through in this place was an almost death, he could have died, could have.

 

Luhan pulled them apart and stared long at yixing. He cupped his cheeks then slid them down until yixing's chin was between his fingers. He pressed down with his thumb, causing yixing to flinch.

"You're hurt..", luhan mumbled, mostly to himself.

 

Joonjae's nails must have dug in his chin awhile ago. He didn't feel it, he must have been too numb with fear.

 

Yixing shook his head slightly. He didn't want to worry his uncle, and if it was possible he wanted to send him back home, safe.

 

"This is nothing", yixing said, "what about you lu?", He asked concerned.

"lies!", luhan suddenly cried, startling yixing. His tears started to flow again as he glared at his nephew angrily.

 

" I ing saw it yixing! That was inhumane! You died in front of me once and I do not plan on letting it happen again!", luhan screamed.

 

Yixing bit his lips. Luhan must be terribly traumatized, if he really saw what happened. In fact he is a bit relieved that his memory betrayed him and that he couldn't remember everything.

Luhan put both his hands on yixing's shoulder. He stared at his eyes and yixing felt slightly startled. He closed his eyes as if trying to hide everything from luhan, he felt as though if anyone looked into his eyes right now he will be exposed, and he didnt want anyone to know how he felt right now. Because how he was feeling was a little crazy, anyone would be able to tell he is not in his right mind, and yixing didnt want anyone to know that, especially luhan.

 

Yixing is sure luhan wants them to leave as soon as possible now that he is here, well and alive. 

 

 

However he cant.

 

Yixing opened his eyes.

"Lu han, I know how you are feeling right now, and I know...I-i know you want me to leave but i-"

"Dont you dare finish that sentence!", luhan fumed," I will take you with me!"

 

Yixing held in a sigh, and blinked his eyes, slightly burning from crying.

 

He was attacked. True.

 

He almost died. True.

 

But he was also saved, and taken care of. Yixing was brought back to life by the doing of someone here and yixing had already decided that he was going to stay here and meet him.

Meet his saviour.

 

He looked straight into luhan's eyes.

 

"I'm sorry lu, but by tomorrow morning, you should be well enough to leave"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *pouts* ok dont hate me, i had a really terrible writers block

Forgive me? 

I reread this chapter a million times and im still not satisfied :(

Please tell me what you think !!!

 

Oh and *wiggles eyebrows* can u guess what will happen next?¿ hehehe bye *waves*

 

P.s: to all those that attend (any kind of) school, work hard, i believe in you!

 

 

tumblr