Cold night

His bloody desire
 

Entering the dimly lit place was not jongin's first time. He enjoyed the feeling of all those humans pressed against his toned body while dancing. He liked how the crazy red lights didn't allow anyone to see his face clearly. maybe thats the reason jongin frequented this place, maybe not.

He looked young. But there was a reason why he was allowed here. This place is opened solely for vampires' entertainment, however that was kept from humans that came here.

Students from their school are banned from entering this place.

But jongin found his way here.

Toxic and dangerous, this place is, but jongin is way too deep, way too addicted to save himself from this place.

If chanyeol was here, if junmyeon was still sane they would have held him back. but they'r not here and here he is already in deep .

Jongin didn't even bother to hide his fangs in here.

He leaned against the wall and looked at the girls on the dance floor.

If only they knew that this was their last day on this earth they wouldn't be giving him these sultry smirks. They cam here looking for the best night in their live, and they were given it on a silver platter, In exchanged they end up lying lifelessly before sunrise. This place is like an inconspicuous trap.

No human was allowed to leave this place alive, for the fear that this vampire heaven would be exposed and destroyed.

He smirked, looking for the perfect prey. However his smirk soon faltered.

Although some were and tempting, none pleased jongin. None of the present harbored the sweet scent of blood. for some reason, they smelled like filth and that's why jongin didn't make his way to the dance floor. Even if jongin is always on the dance floor. Their scent deprived his urge to dance.

Something felt weird, but he dismissed the feeling right away.

********

Kyungsoo reread the massage, that his boyfriend sent. or rather his now ex-boyfriend.

He sat in the far corner of the cafe, head buried in his small hands as if to hide his embarrassment from the world.

Twenty minutes ago, when kyungsoo was about to go to bed, he received a massage. He was so excited as he read it.

Meet me at the café 'SINGLE', now.

From: heejun

Kyungsoo smiled at how the café's name was capitalized, perhaps that was his way of making sure that kyungsoo won't be late.

Kyungsoo held his giggles as he sneaked out, it was already one in the morning and his parents were asleep.

How stupid he was.

The café was quite far, but either way kyungsoo made his way to the café walking not risking using the car, that might wake his parents from their sleep.

When he arrived he stood outside refusing to go in until heejun came.

The café had a big sign that said

' open 24/7 ' 

It was also small, and filled with people older than he was, and taller than he was.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but let out a giggle when he thought about this unexpected date. It was their second! He was happy.

Oh how silly of him.

kyungsoo hit his head slightly, still embarrassed from the events.

His boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, broke up with him through a text that said ' meet me at the café 'SINGLE'

Sighing, kyungsoo laid his head on his folded arms. What was he doing here? This café is technically there breaking up spot, it was the excuse, the message that broke his heart.

And no one even asked for his order either. Not like he was going to order, but still.

What a lame joke, do kyungsoo.

A big fat lame joke. Kyungsoo sighed.

"Whatever he wasn't that nice anyway", he mumbled to no one in particular. All the excitement he felt a while ago disappeared when everything clicked into place. Now, he felt his big round eyes burning, begging him to be closed. His eyelids felt heavy as sleep started to take over him.

He weakly stood up and made his way outside. He hadn't realized how much he really was out of it, until his legs gave up midway. He sat on the curb resting for a while.

Kyungsoo's eyes were already closed, he was already halfway to entering dreamland when a loud scream echoed in the empty street jolting kyungsoo from his sleepy trance. The scream wasn't the dark-cold-street-horror-movie-scream but it was an almost playful one of a drunk person.

Kyungsoo finally took a look around him, he was indeed in a deserted dark street. The place looked almost eerie and the chilly weather did do the place justice to make it look like a horror movie.

He fished out his phone from his hoodie's pocket, the one he thankfully didn't forget before leaving. He was first met with the digital clock on his phone, it reminded him of the ungodly hour his boyfriend decided to break up with him.

Kyungsoo stared at his contacts,
Yixing is the first he crossed out. No way his best friend will be able to get out of the dorms for his aid. Next were his parents, he couldn't afford to break the perfect image of himself that he drew in their eyes for such a thing. 

Baekhyun had been avoiding everyone and kyungsoo didn't know if it was appropriate to call him at two in the morning. 

Minseok and jongdae were having a sleep over, not an innocent one.

His boyfriend, his ex, that bastard is the reason he is here. Kyungsoo deleted his number out of his contacts.

Despite his exhaustion kyungsoo stood up and gave himself a little slap on the face. He didn't want to end up sleeping on the cold curb, his parents finding out the next morning that their trustful only son was . He walked around trying to wake himself up. 

Another loud scream echoed in the street. Kyungsoo stopped for a moment. 

Well, curiosity killed the cat, and he was not a cat.

Halfway through the street, larger buildings came to view followed by loud noises. Kyungsoo sighed, Honest to god that heejun, He only wants to go back home and cuddle in his bed. He gave up finding his efforts to find living souls that belonged to other than him futile. He slumped against one the walls of one of the buildings, and then slid down and folded his legs to his chest and hugged them.

" I'm so tired ", He mumbled breathily. The loud noises were breaking into the silence of the night. The music laced with the voices of people almost seemed like a blurry picture to him. He could still feel the stillness of the night. 

That made kyungsoo wonder. Who knows he might end up dying, maybe not him. Maybe one of those people screaming happily as they danced. They might end up murdered. All that might happen and it'll only be the doing of a fellow human. 

Kyungsoo wondered how nature, how this life, this silent black night remained unchanged, so beautiful, despite their wrong doings as humans.

He didn't even realize he had closed his eyes, lulled by the cold air, until he felt someone nudge him. Kyungsoo looked up and his drowsy eyes were met with dark brown eyes, and maybe if he wasn't so sleepy he would've seen the tint of red in those eyes. 

************

Jongin made his way out of the place. He didn't even get a drop of blood, and maybe that's what made him so cranky. Even his mouth felt dry. He knew something was wrong. He should be having a feast on all those humans throwing themselves at him inside. However, his body remained obstinate as he kept leaning on the wall. It was like his back was glued to the wall, refusing to listen to him, until he decided to leave it complied. Jongin didn't have it in him to drink their blood, it smelled so dirty. And here he is outside, stepping into the night that rivaled the coldness of his skin.

 A very sweet scent was surrounding him. Jongin found it odd that such a smell was here. It smelt so pure and sweet, that of a , moreover it carried a scent that left him spellbound. He never smelled anything like that before.

Jongin took no more than a second to move to the source of the addicting smell. It pulled him, and he couldn't stop himself from following it.

The scent got stronger, and reached it's peak when his foot accidentally kicked someone lying limply, curled at the corner of a building. Jongin can smell the life in him, The boy isn't dead.

The boy raised his eyes and the vampire stood still.

He took in the appearance of the boy. He had very pale skin that seemed almost transparent under the moonlight, it looked like it was almost of a vampire, but jongin was sure that this scent is of human. No doubt. 

The boy had black hair that was tousled, its black color almost blending in with the darkness of the night. Another thing that attracted jongin's attention were the red lips. They were in a very deep red color in contrast of the pale skin making them more tempting. However, His eyes didn't stay there long. They moved up along the small nose then up the eyes that left him speechless. 

Big black orbs stared back at him. 

Jongin was left disappointed when the other closed them again not giving jongin the pleasure of losing himself in the enticing black eyes. Before jongin could make a move on the other, the boy stood up. They were standing so close to each other, but jongin remained in his position, just like how the boy didn't make a move to step back.

jongin noticed that for an average male human, the boy was short. He had to crane his neck and look up to jongin. 

"Sir, can you do me a favor", the boy drawled making Jongin wonder, was he drunk? Definitely not because he smelled no alcohol in his sweet scent. But the boy was moving from left to right, as if the lightest push will make him fall. The boy parted his plump lips but no words came as he fell forward, arms clutching jongin for dear life, his forehead coming in contact with jongin's collarbone.

The vampire felt himself getting hot all of a sudden despite the chilly night and the thin clothes he is wearing. 

The boy looked up at jongin and grinned sleepily, "I'm sorry", he then stood up brushing of invisible dust of him and jongin.

The sudden coldness that hit jongin made him miss the warm heat that engulfed him a for a second.

"sir, I got lost and I was hoping you'd give me a ride home"

"Fool, you don't even know me how can you trust me to take you to your hom- your house", jongin said, enmity almost evident in his voice at the thought. 

" Sir I was just asking nicely, I'll just find another ride" The big eyed human said, eyebrows furrowed. The boy made a move to walk past him, in the direction jongin come from, and a sudden fear overcame him as he imagined all the hungry vampires jumping on the innocent male.

He saw the boy staggering, trying to keep an eye on everything  but failing.

In the speed of light, jongin's hand was clutching tightly on the boy's frail wrist. The boy jolted and looked at jongin wide eyed, confused.

" I meant, I don't really have a car", jongin explained.

" That's fine I can find someone else, I can here people talking from here",  The boy smiled. 

" I can help you though", jongin spoke. He hated how desperate he sounded.

"no it's fine sir, I didn't mean to bother you"

The boy was about to pull out of jongin's hold but instead he yawned and his other hand went to rub his eye tiredly.

Jongin took no time to carry the small male and start moving. He expected the boy to struggle in his hold but instead he only snuggled against jongin's chest. " I live on the twenty-third villa, maple village", The boy said, his voice no more than a whisper. jongin huffed, how can he be so trusting?

Jongin was debating with himself. Should he take the boy and go all the way with him, or just take him back to his house.

Even though he made his decision albeit reluctantly, His thoughts were a mess. Because what he was about to do was definitely not something Kim jongin would do. He wasn't lying when he said he knew his way around the place.  Jongin's hold around the boy's smaller built tightened as his pace started to quicken. His speed was so high that no eye would be able to see him. He felt the boys hand rest on his chest, and it burned. Jongin felt so warm. And it felt  nice. Something like a little secret he shared with the short boy in the coldness of the night.

In no time he was setting a foot in the boy's room silently. He put him down on his mattress, immediately feeling the loss of the warmth. 

Jongin soon found himself outside of the house not sparing the sleeping boy another glance, trying not to fall in the hands of the amazingly tempting scent.

Jongin found himself fearing what he felt. There is no way he'd fall weak for a human like chanyeol did. He is not that weak.

He was soon in his dorm room, falling on his bed, his legs terribly aching at the inhuman, invampire, speed he travelled in unconsciously, trying to escape his desire and his thoughts.

He ran a hand through his hair.

He was just protecting his meal. Nothing more. 

Right.

He was just hiding his meal, so he can feast on him later, alone. Just not tonight

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: HIIII!!! Im really sorry for the delay...I was really discouraged, but i still did it! hopefulyl i did a good job? heheheheh please share ur thoughts about this chapter okay?

*gives u a kaisoo cookie* see I'm being nice. and to those who didn't know this story is basically a sulay fanfic with hunhan, kaisoo as side couples and (minor) taoris. and i might, MIGHT, write a sequel/follow up story in baekhyun+chanyeol POV.

thank you for your support!