Red 視線

His bloody desire

 

 

 

 

 

A|N: Italics go back in time, a hundred years back.

 

Yixing entered his room, his dimpled smile never leaving his face. He is going to have a roommate!

A roommate!

He looked at the single bed in his room and wondered if they were going to bring another bed or if he'll share a bed with his new companion. Soft looking black fur started moving between his pillows, startling him.

"Suho!", yixing exclaimed in delight as he trotted to his bed once he realized it was his little pet. He cradled the familiar bat in his arm, and patted its tiny head. He then raised him up with his pale hands. Small black eyes glistened at him in wonder as he stared back at them chuckling.

"Yah, did you hear I'm getting a roommate!!", yixing said as he started swinging around with the bat squeaking noisily, surprising the fury animal. He fell onto his bed once he started feeling dizzy. He pressed a tiny kiss on the bat, smiling.

"Do you think he'll be as afraid as I was from vampires?", yixing spoke, mostly to himself, as though he already overcame his fear of the blood thirst vampires. 

" hmm....you know I'll be his first friend ever and I'll protect him!", he babbled. 

Yixing wasted his night away talking to the bat that started slowly curling itself in its wings.

***

After leaving his last class for the day, yixing walked back to his room for he did not have anything to do nor any dance practice with sehun.

The hallways were oddly ; not a single student in sight. It made yixing skip and jump every two steps. Its really nice to be able to have this much freedom. Even if it was for a little while. Temporary freedom, temporary safety, temporary happiness. That is all he got now anyway.

Unlocking his door, he pushed it open, breathing in the familiar scent of his room..wait... There was something out of place. Yixing sniffed once again. There was an extra smell, it was different and definitely doesn't belong to him. Yet something about it was right, like he had smelled it before but not quite. A metallic smell. 

Yixing reached out to switch on the dim lights when a gruff low moan broke the stillness of his room. It made him step back in fear. 

What if a vampire was hiding somewhere in there? They wouldn't go that far and invade his privacy right? 

It wont make sense anyway yixing made sure to lock his door and his room was too high for anyone to enter, unless they had wings to fly in, and so far he didn't see any vampire leaving the grounds for the skies. 

Yixing breathed in and entered his room. He left the door open behind as he walked in. Another moan broke out which made yixing stop for a second .

"Is there anyone here-e?", yixing whispered, for some reason he was afraid to speak in a tone higher than a whisper. His words trembled showing his evident fear that was eating his mind away.

"Close the door", a voice boomed. It was low and stable. The voice echoed in the room like a cold gush of wind. It left yixing rooted in his place with his hand blocking his mouth. Suddenly, His heart started beating painfully, yixing couldn't do anything but clutch his shirt right where his heart was and slowly pounded on it, in an attempt to alleviate the pain. 

There was a loud cough followed by another and another. It wakened yixing up a bit. He quickly closed the door and walked to the source of the voice.

Someone was sitting on the floor, leaning against his bed. He was sitting in a way that blocked his entire being from the door. Yixing went over the bed and saw a mop of messy burnet hair. 

Aside from being the source of the voice he was also the source of the odd metallic smell, yixing noticed. 

Yixing blocked his mouth with his hand once again as the burnet was into his full view. His head was bent down and an arm was draped over his body diagonally. It looked lifeless. Yixing forgot to open the lights so he couldn't make out much details but when the burnet started coughing once again, yixing noticed the bloody shirt that was dripping with red from the other's body. 

Yixing screamed at the horrid sight but it came out muffled as the other jumped at him blocking his mouth. Yixing froze. The movement scared him to death. It reminded him of a tiger hunting his prey down. They both fell flat to the ground, yixing's hand now covered in blood. It made him sick. 

His breath quickened but he tried to control himself. 

"I'll have to get yunho" , yixing spoke hurriedly, his breath coming out shagged and uneven as he spoke. Somehow, whatever was happening right now was hurting him. It burned him inside out.

The other seemed startled at his words, "...stay were you are!", the burnet bit out his words like poison as he hugged himself harder. He moved slightly away, away from yixing. 

Yixing looked down at his hands and had to hold himself from puking. He pushed himself of the ground with shaky arms only to seek evenness on his unstable legs. It made him fall, hard.

Yixing sat on the floor avoiding the other. The room was silent and the only thing that confirmed the other's presence was his harsh breathing. His breath sounded so desperate, loud, and needy.

"I-I should call someone", yixing spoke. He couldn't deal with this. 

"Don't..." 

"Yunho, I need t-to-"

"Don't.."

Yixing looked to where the person was sitting. He was leaning back on his bed once again. This time his head hung back and yixing could see the glistening drops of sweat as they rolled down mixing with the red blood.

Red

Red

It made it painful, he didn't understand why was he feeling that way but the pain seemed to be attached to his body and it only got worse whenever he glance at the burnet. It made it painful, painful, painful. That tears found there way out of his eyes. 

"Why- are-are y-you doing this..", yixing mumbled out between his tears, " w-what should I do..?"

The person gulped, his adam's apple slowly bobbing upwards, his skin so pale that its glowing. He stared down at yixing with hooded eyes, and yixing was too confused to read them correctly. The pair of marble eyes, that seemed to glint with red, attracted him. 

The injured motioned for him to come closer and yixing found himself complying without any objections. Then they were almost a hair apart when the other parted his lips, exposing his lengthy canines. 

Inexplicably, as though he was in a circle of his comfort, yixing let out a breath that seemed to take away with it all the pain that corrupted his heart. Yixing felt dreamy suddenly, like he was under a spell that controlled him. He leaned in closer. 

Lips touching each other. 

Tears mixing with blood.

And the night seemed to waste away, as one healed and another got lost. 

As one tried to understand and another submitted to confusion.

--------

*flashback*

It was another day at the school. The trio were sitting in the cafeteria with everyone else, for once not causing any trouble. It was an odd habit the three had developed unconsciously, that is whenever their joonmyun hyung was called back to the mansion they all behaved at school. Kris was the most thankful for this habit, but he also felt sorry for them. These three were like junmyeon's kids and it must have made them worried whenever junmyeon was called to the mansion, not that they admitted it.

"Yah, yah, have you heard", sehun said to his older brothers, clicking the spoon loudly on his plate to attract their attention. Both chanyeol and jongin seemed uninterested as they continued to devour their meal.

"Hmm?", chanyeol, the eldest of the three, mumbled. What sehun said next succeeded in attracting their attention,

"The human prey of this year already arrived yesterday"

Jongin smirked at his words and continued to eat. Chanyeol raised his head in wonder, lips parted and tongue running over his teeth, a habit he had when thinking.

"That explains the strong smell I have been smelling yesterday", chanyeol mumbled loudly. 

"Apparently its a guy this year too, aish I'm sure they hate us straight vampires", sehun hissed speaking for himself.

"Just turn gay man, Yunho hyung said a male's blood is tastier to a male", jongin said.

"Thats why its a sin", channel smirked, " A delicious sin"

"Disgusting", sehun hissed while glaring at chanyeol who resumed eating, "how can you not want s?", jongin rolled his eyes at sehun, who looked down at his almost empty plate.

"ne, hyung", he said after a while, calling both of them at the same time  "isnt junmyeon hyung a bit late this time..", It wasnt a question. They all have noticed their hyung had left almost six days ago, its almost a week and they didn't hear anything from him since he left to the mansion.

 

On day seven, sehun was sleeping in late as usual. He was late for class, but thats okay, no one will be able to do anything to him because of suho. The three of them are guilty of using their hyung's power to get away with everything, however sometimes they couldn't help but laze around and enjoy what they had.

Sehun lazily sat up on his bed, the white duvet falling of revealing his torso. He yawned loudly, and stretched his arms. 

Knock, knock. 

The knocking sound startled sehun so much. He thought kris was really fed up this time that he came up to him to drag him down to class and maybe give him a punishment. However as he listened to the sounds closely he noticed that they came from his window rather than the door.

He cautiously made his way to the window and opened it. As soon as he did, an arm creeped inside. It was pale and dripping, dripping with blood. Sehun took a step back as another came in. It was like someone was hoisting himself up inside. 

Once the face appeared sehun's blood ran cold. 

"HYUNG!", he found himself yelling and running towards him to help him inside. The older vampire's hair was in a pale blonde color, and it was to no surprise because of the blood dripping from his body. 

Sehun's body was then covered with blood, it was cold and sticky and it look disgusting on his skin. 

He felt tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. It was the first time he had seen joonmyun like this. It was never this much.

They all knew why. They knew why there were blue hues on his pale body and who put the bloody scars on the their joonmyeon. 

But they all acted like it was nothing.

After junmyeon's three day disappearances, he always comes back with a smile, and all they can do is copy him because they couldn't do more than that. After all, there was a reason why junmyeon kept the three of them away from the mansion and the people residing in it. 

However this was the first time junmyeon disappears for seven days and just comes in bloody with almost no cloths on. Like he had been tortured to death.

"Hyung!", sehun screamed. 

"Sehun-ah..", joonmyeon said, his voice barely audible, "y-yunho...g-get-" 

"Hyung Don't talk!", sehun said. He carried his hyung to the bed, his covers now turning red. 

When yunho came, joonmyeon was unconscious. 

His wounds were tended to. 

The three of them cried tears of hate and vengeance. 

He was ordered to never tell anyone about what happened. Sehun never did. 
No one did.

His hyung's smile came back. 

 

but not for long..

*******

 

A|N: HEEELLLLOOOOWWW!!!! :) I know I know this is super late but guess what? it's up at least lol!

thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it ❤︎❤︎❤︎

tumblr