Hyungs

His bloody desire

" ahhh" 

"Nnn..."

weird sounds, yixing is hearing weird sounds. Not entirely sure if it is safe for him to sneak out to find out what's the cause of these sounds, but he goes out anyways surprisingly not a single Vampire was waiting for him to come out and have their dinner.He tiptoed in the hall way, his ears leading him to the sounds afraid that the slightest sound he make will summon all the vampires. Yixing passed by the vaguely familiar doors. 

The sounds got louder once he was standing infront a dinky black door,He was going to enter but then stopped when he realised that these sounds were some people voices or in this case vampires but the point is they are not ghosts or zombies. 

though, it's not like vampires are any better. yixing was about to go back to his room but the voices started getting louder and annoying. He doubted he'll be able to sleep with all these sounds.

*knock* "ahh" *knock* "ahh sto-st-ahh" 

Yixing slowly opened the door.

the owners of the weird sounds unaware by his presence. He blinked, allowing the scene accidentally carve itself behind his eye lids. He forced himself not to gag.

Yixing is an innocent being in a erted and dangerous world.

A familiar dark skinned male-vamp's was shoved in someones he couldn't see the other poor boy who seemed to be in pain.

He recognised the dark skinned boy as kim jongin. sehun's childhood friend.

whenever yixing and sehun would be practicing in the abandoned practice room jongin would come in to say a word or two to sehun then disappear. Never say a word to yixing nor glance at him.

He doubted that jongin knew he existed but since yixing is well known in this school maybe he at least knows that yixing is not another vampire here. It's not like yixing asked for jongin's attention anyway.

Yixing cleared his throat once, twice, but those two seemed to be so engrossed in their.....science that they didn't notice yixing awkwardly watching their rated live show.

Yixing putted a hand on his eyes covering both of them and started to walk. In the middle of walking he started to think he might regret it, because even if sehun is straight and may not harm him, clearly his childhood friend is ing a male not a female.He was about to turn back when a hand firmly held his wrist and pulled him. His other hand slipped and he saw it clearly. He thinks the picture the ily dark skinned vampire in front of him will hunt him forever, but innocent yixing is not the one to watch .

kissing is enough for him.

He was about to pull his hand back but then he realised that the hand that is still holding his wrist is not dark but pale. he looked up and saw sehun's angry face looking at him.

"kim ing jongin" sehun yelled at jongin who just smirked in return then stood up seemingly done with what he was doing. The other ed vampire laying on the bed too exhausted to move. 

"why can't you stop being such a man , god dammit" sehun hissed as he dragged yixing out of the room and made a beeline to yixing's room, mummbling stuff about this being someones fault. 

"Hyung did he do something to you?" sehun asked

"Did you just shout at kim jongin, your childhood friend?"

" Don't answer my question with another question!"

"Why are you angry?"

" I said don't answer my question with another question"sehun repeated, his voice hardening

"Sehun, calm down nothing happened. why were you shouting at him he didn't do anything to me" Yixing said, making sure to not raise his voice.

"He was about to- damn it"

Sehun sniffed trying hard to hold back his tears. "d..damn.it" he said putting the back of his hand on the bridge of his nose trying to cover his eyes.

Yixing stood up taken aback when he saw a tear making it's way down sehuns cheeks and hurriedly enveloped sehun into a hug.

Hearing sehun's almost silent sobbing broke yixing. He doesn't know why suddenly the tears started flowing but that was bad because yixing was always lousy at comforting people. He never did the comforting before it was always kyungsoo. 

no, I can't think of that right now, he told himself, he can't be a coward now. Even if he wasn't good at this he thought, maybe staying by his side won't be enough but it'll still be something.

Even though it wasn't long since they first met and became best friends he knew that sehun is definitely not the kind of guy who would cry easily.

"Sehun-ah are you okay? What's wrong?" Yixing asked when sehun finally stopped crying, which wasn't that long.

"It hurts, hyung. You know jongin isn't that kind of guy he never was that kind of guy." Sehun's voice hit yixing like a sword as he listened it was almost like he wasn't talking about jongin but someone else.

"What do you mean?" He blurted. Yixing honestly doesn't know how to talk right now. He doesn't know what ask what to answer.

A moment of silence came. The only thing that could be heard are sehun's frequent iced sniffing. Yixing was afraid of breaking the silence because he couldn't help but think how poignant sehun looked right now, He somehow still had that straight face but with red eyes and stained cheeks and Yixing couldn't do anything about it. 

inutile, that's what he is inutile. He simply can't do anything.

"H-Hyung" sehun said, voice cracking "promise me not to change.....please"

Yixing was puzzled he didn't know what to answer, but he still nodded, gently patting sehun's head that's resting on his lap now.

" hyung you can't"

"I won't sehun I promise" yixing didn't even know what he was promising, as long as it made sehun feel that everything will be alright he'll promise him, just like what yixing will feel when kyungsoo would be there for him. 

Yixing always thought that there was something about a friendship that he found endearing. When he was a kid he was always jelouse of those who would play togather, help each other when one of them falls, tease each other but they'd both laugh togather. His all being would be filled with envy when he watched them because yixing couldn't have those, he couldn't have someone who he could lean on. 

When he was a kid His mother would take him to the park but he always ends up sitting under one of the large trees alone; his mother afraid of letting her child play that he might end up bleeding. He never complained. he just kept it to himself. Yixing knew that his mother was doing it for him. 

Then kyungsoo came, baekhyun, minseok, and even though they fight alot also jongdae added some of color to yixing's life. 

Sehun was different. Sehun came suddenly, a simple conversation made them best friends he felt that sehun truly cares about him. Yixing wasn't going to let go of one of his friends. 

yixing was thinking deeply that he didn't notice sehun was quiet however the silence was more comfortable now. If someone entered and saw them they probably would've thought there was a dead body on Yixing's lap. Sehun's pale skin with the stained cheeks, his fangs taller than usual; he looked tired, sick, dead. He doesn't know what sehun heard or saw that made him look so weak, this tired. 

"chanyeol, jongin and joonmyun hyung they all left" sehun closed his eyes as he talked " chanyeol was killed" another tear slipped out of sehun's eyes, yixing lightly wiped it for him. Yixing wanted to ask about chanyeol but suddenly he felt uncertain. He wanted to know but he was scared of knowing. He suddenly felt at fault. He reminded sehun of an un-welcomed past.

"kris would've done better than that, but I knew it wasn't his choice to do so it's joonmyun's hyung parents rules." he sniffed, Yixing had a lot of questions going through his mind. What did kris do? who is chanyeol? who are sehun's hyung's parents?

"jongin.....I can't blame him" he dryly laughed "we're doing the same thing, the only way we can forget how ed up we are is ing someone." Sehun chuckled some more, because it. He really is weak and he was asking help from a mere human however he felt as if yixing would be there for him. Yixing was something that not all humans were.

"hyung help me help us I can't control him anymore he literly grabs anyone, be it a girl or a boy, and the living day lights out of them"

yixing was baffled for one he never knew sehun had this kind of hobby. He always thought of sehun as a erted womaniser but now to him it sounds as if sehun was forced to be one. Yixing wanted to do something about it he wanted to tell sehun that if he ever sees jongin like that he'll stop him but sehun didn't let him talk.

"joonmyun hyung I don't know what to say " he stayed silent for a momment "chanyeol, jongin and I none of us had parents the three of us were only left with money and servants..........none of us had a real home to run back to. joonmyun hyung became.......our home he took us he became everything we ever needed. We'd always run to him and he'd welcome us with open arms." Sehun opened his eyes and looked at yixing. 

What happened? yixing thought. A weird feeling started to creep its way to yixing gut when he heard the name 'junmyeon' again. The name was oddly familiar to yixing. He wanted to match a face with that name, he tried to remember but it didn't surface in his memory no matter how many times he tried.

Yixing wanted to know what happened next but that feeling won't go away, he felt that sehun isn't the right person to tell anything more, nor was he the right person to know more.

was he scared of knowing the rest? 

"hyung I'll stop here, I can see it you don't want to know, and I think there's this part you won't like to hear "sehun surprised yixing with a smile drawn on his face. 

"how can I forget little geniuse sehunnie can read our minds" yixing smiled back showing his dimple. of caurse he 'forgot' to keep his gaurd up around sehun.

" how about you stay for the night ?" 

"are you sure?" sehun asked sitting up

"yep, just don't start a soccer match at night" yixing said. sehun laughed "seriously though, sehun no kicking"

They lay down next to each other on yixing's bed not bothering to pull the comforter. Yixing held sehun's hand and thought 'its nice seeing you smile again' . sehun didn't answer him he just pulled his hand back with a wider grin. 

though, yixing is sure sehun heard him.

Both of them couldn't see anything and the only thing that could be heard is their hushed breathing.

"sehun-ah you can always run back to me" Yixing said ready to cuddle sehun.

"nope" sehun said "I told you hyung I'm straight" he said moving away from yixing and putting a pillow between them. Yixing placed his head on the pillow and stared at sehun.

"good night xing hyung"

" good night sehun" Yixing chuckled. At his childish behavior.

.......

sehun woke up the next morning feeling more than ready to act as if yesterday never happened. Just like every time he accidently walks on to jongin in this state. Sehun let his tears slip yesterday, because jongin crossed the line. He wanted to pay his old hyung a visit and ask him about the compitition but then he saw jongin almost grabbing yixing. He coudn't stand it anymore. sehun cursed at everyone that popped up in his mind. jongin why did he have to fall for chanyeol. junmyeon why did he have to feel risponsiable for everything. kris why wasn't he able to rebel a bit and cover for chanyeol. chanyeol for making the worst mistake a vampire could ever make. him for not being able to do anything for his family and turning in to a crybaby.

He really started cherishing yixing and tao alot more after yesterday. He promised himself that he wont let anyone touch them.

He looked to his side and saw yixing deeply sleeping he stood up and decided to go to class. kris will probably give him one of those stupid pointless detention.

sehun found his way outside yixing's room and made a mental note to ask for yixing's key later so he can have a copy.

Sleepily making his way in the hallway. He didn't see where he was going, sehun knew this school building too well to get lost. Even if he got lost he'll just open his eyes and go to where he initially wanted to be at.

while walking sehun tried to abolish all the thoughts in his mind, erase them even, but whenever he tries he fails. He could remember vividly everything that happened

two years ago as if it was last week.

He felt his eyes turning wet again. "Dammit I'm not a kid" he quietly hissed as his movement halted. He stood in his place rubbing his eyes roughly.

"ARE YOU BLIND MOVE OUT THE WAY" is what sehun heard before he opened his eyes and found himself being dragged into the........dorm's mini kitchen?

Sehun didn't have time to talk when the girl? hid both of them behind the fridge. Pressing her back on his chest wanting to hide both of their bodies. Her hair tickled sehun's nose, but he didn't complain because it smelled like lavender. Sehun wondered if girls with boyish short hair are good in bed too. He usually attracts the ones with long hair instead and he has to say it sometimes bothers him. Both of them stayed silent. The only thing that could be heard is the girl's breathing, due to the running sehun assumed.

Sehun suddenly had a surge of many different emotions running through his body he didn't know what it was, more importantly he was astonished when he wasn't able to read her thoughts even though they were touching. 

Sehun felt as if he lost all his sense and ability, to the point he was not able to tell wether she was a human or a vampire.

The girl sighed in relieve and then she set sehun free when she moved forward. It took her five seconds to realize that she dragged someone she turned around and looked at sehun.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry I was just being chased and then I dunno You weren't moving so I dragged you" she said and bowed.

While she talked sehun saw it and smelled it. She's a human, a human with a face of an angel. sehun's hand unconsciously moved and touched her face, and he felt it all over again. was she really a human?.

"Oummm...." She mumbled inaudibly her eyes avoiding sehun's face.

"Sehun" he said " my name is sehun"

"Uh...okay sehun it would be really nice if you'd help me find my nephew" she said and moved further away so his hand won't be touching her face.

He stared at her face not moving while she awkwardly stood.

" Ah...so? ok I'm sorry I was being chased I understand if you don't want to help me" she moved away. 

Sehun blocked her way, but avoided any kind of skin ship sehun was sure that it was not healthy the way his blood boils and his heart spins. He wondered if she also felt it too.

"You I will help you" sehun said " but you don't touch me" 

She looked at him funnily " well thank you very much I don't want to touch you" she huffed.

They walked in the halls 

" you, What's your nephew's name?" Sehun asked looking at her from the corners of his eyes. He observed how small and fragile she looked.

"Stop calling me 'you' I have a name you know, my nephew is yixing he is new here so I assume you know him?"

Sehun ignored the fact that she never told him her name and chocked on his own spit "XING HYUNG??!"

"YOU KNOW HIM?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?"

"I DON'T KNOW"

sehun tugged on her wrist as if asking her to follow him to yixing's room. They barged into his room not bothering to knock. The room was filled with sound of the water streaming in the bathroom so they decide to sit on the bed. sehun sitting at the edge of the bed leaving good inches between them. They stayed silent for a while none of them bothered with the other's presence.

"Who are you?" the girl asked finally.

"I'm sehun, yixing's best friend"

"What? no!" she said

"What do you mean no? xing hyung likes me the best"

" Are you stupid I'm his best friend"

"No you'r his aunt!"

"EXCUSE YOU! I'M HIS ING UNCLE!"

"WHA-" sehun was cut off when yixing came out of the bathroom.

They both raced their ways to yixing almost knocking him dead.

"JESUS are you guys in your right minds?" yixing said

"What do you mean guys hyung this girl claims to be your best freind are you cheating on me hyung you better not break my heart" sehun dramatically said while placing a hand on his chest and using the other to point at the other person.

Yixing saw who sehun was pointing at and he almost puked from all the laughter that came out of his mouth. The girl looked unpleased with his laughter so she moved closer, knocked yixing to the floor and sat on his back "Is that how you greet your uncle motherer" 

"Lu-ge people don't usually sit on people" yixing simply replied as if this happens every time they meet.

"Oh yixing I probably saw you more than your eyes ever did wait......I even felt you ..... this sounds so awfully wrong" the girl scrunched her nose looking disgusted by the thought of touching a yixing even though she is literally sitting on him .

Sehun just stood almost unnoticed with his jaw on the floor.

When yixing realized that those two haven't officially met, he said,"Sehun this is my uncle luhan, luhan this is my new best friend sehun" Yixing said with his dimple never leaving his right cheek.

"This girl is a dude!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....ASDFGLKJHG 

great sehun, how gayer can you get moreover your hyung's uncle.

"As long as I remember I do have a " luhan said patting his clothed like a kid.

"Lu-ge what are you doing here anyway?" Yixing said ignoring what sehun said and his uncle's act, because seriously the last time he joked about it luhan almost chopped his head off if it was not for his mother who came to rescue him.

"Yixing you you didn't tell me you'r moving I had to investigate with zhoumi"

"My brother? you could'v asked my mother"

"Sooyoung is a she didn't want me to know"

"Luhan watch your mouth thats my mother we are talking about" yixing said sternly giving luhan a glare 

"Thats my sister we are talking about " luhan said his attitude not faltering yixing just rolled his eyes 

" anyway this school is the creepiest I'v ever been to the dudes kept on chasing me like I know no one handles my beauty but they literally chased me until I met that fake " he said pointing at sehun

"What do you mean fake? Xing hyung you like me the best don't you? he even asked me to sleep with him yesterday" sehun whined, he did not care about his ual preference at the moment. no one is going to take his hyung from him not even that girly boy.

A bell rang disturbing them.

"Sehun go to class before tao catches you I'll just put on some clothes and meet you in class" yixing said. Quickly ushering sehun out of the room even though sehun obediently left, but not before giving a luhan a warning glare. of course luhan was too busy throwing insults at his nephew to care.

After sending sehun off yixing then turned to his uncle

"Lu you really shouldn't be here you are not supposed to come here what were you thinking. Just.........you mustn't walk alone here it's dangerous" 

"What?" Luhan looked at him with what-you'r-saying-is-interesting-but-do-you think-I'm-a-kid kind of look

" oh yixing I'm sorry you had to suffer in this sad life alone" he said somewhat sarcastically.

"This is not a normal school"

"Yixing what are you saying"

"The ones they chased you. Do you know what are they after?"

"My beauty...."

"No luhan your blood" yixing said, he almost couldn't believe it himself.

"My inner beauty?"

Yixing sighed "they are vampires luhan everyone will probably realize that there is another human here you must go home " he said.

yixing didn't want to argue so early in the morning he tried to keep everything short he wanted to save his voice because he knows he'll use it a lot later on. 

"Yixing did you lose your mind because I'm sure as that sooyoung won't enroll you to a school full of 'vampires' especially that your blood and doesn't do its job properly like damn one bite from a vampire and you'll be a goner"

"Weren't sehun's fangs convincing?"

"I thought those were fake"

"They'r not lu-ge though why did you come?"

"What aren't you glad I'm here?" 

"You cheated again..."

"You know the weather today is very sunny and the win-". Luhan said trying to make yixing forget what he just said, but yixing wasn't having any of that bull.

"Luhan" 

"Ok fine, I did. I cheated.....again"

Meet luhan. Yixing's uncle that goes to find yixing when doesn't seem to be interesting anymore. 

"On that yonghwa guy...." Yixing said trying to remember

"No that was last month, it's myungsoo" luhan sighed "such a shame he was handsome"

"Luhan this is not healthy you need to stop I don't think I even met that guy"

"It's not my fault kai was tempting I couldn't hold that so he gave me a hand which lead us to bed and he was suddenly toples-"

"Please stop you are abusing my innocent ears"

"I think I should put on some clothes and leave for class" yixing said with a sneeze. He should have dried his hair first.

" Don't do anything reckless because I don't want to find my addict uncle's body lifeless" Yixing continued while putting on his sweater. He ruffled his hair with a towel making it stick everywhere then he ran his fingers through his damp hair to make it stay in place.

"And a piece of advice luhan don't open the door if someone knocks because really your life does depends on it" he warned because he knew luhan wasn't leaving anytime soon. He grabbed his back pack, waved a good bye and then closed the door.

Luhan chuckled. 

Everything is happening the opposite way. He's older he should be wiser yet he acts like this.

Luhan had already woken up from that dream. He'd say 'he's the one' to every single one of them, but then he finds himself saying he's the one to not to love.

To luhan prince charming doesn't exist even if he ever finds him there won't be any pure love. luhan is already tinted with an ugly color that screams 'used body' that no prince charming would ever think of giving it the pleasure of love. Luhan's body was disgustingly abused. Most his affairs would mostly be described as by others but to him it was nothing. he got used to it. His body will soon obey his abuser no matter how many time luhan tries to stop, his body has a mind of its own.

Luhan lied on yixing's bed and stared at the ceiling. Many thoughts invading his mind. He started humming a song he sang a lot. This school probably has many handsome 'vampires' luhan couldn't help but laugh out loud at his thoughts.

After an hour luhan learned that laying on the bed and listening to your thoughts is awfully, vastly and honestly the most boring thing a human can do. He rolled around three rolls before landing not so safely on the floor.

Luhan stood straight on his legs and made some stretching warm up that he and minseok would do before starting a soccer match or just soccer practice.

"Okay luhan it's adventure time" he said imitating adventure time show's chant.

......

Luhan walked between the walls in the hallway looking at everything oddly from the paintings hanging on the wall to the carpeted floor he's walking on. Squinting his eyes to have a more vivd image of what's in front of him because the school lightning was so dim, which confused luhan. He assumed that the school was pretty much rich with that large yard or rather forest in front of the school, and the school itself looked gigantic and the inside was no expectation as it was pretty much a maze. but really, luhan thought, they couldn't pay the electricity bills?. At that time his nephew's words replied in his mind,

it's dangerous. 

no luhan, he thought, don't get influenced by a kid's sad life. Getting distracted by his own thoughts luhan accidentally lost his steps ,on a lump formed on the carpet, his face came into hard contact with a glass surface making his body bend into an awkward position. Not moving luhan opened his eyes and stared through the glass of what looked like a vending machine. He stood up properly and squinted his eyes again and stared at the drinks organized inside the machine. he thought he had imagined it, but no. Those bottles looked like normal ones you'd find in the vending machines in a park. Each row of drinks were labeled differently however they were all in deep red color. Squinting his eyes even more to read whats written.

chicken blood drink, which by the way was almost finished. cow blood , cat blood. luhan couldn't continue reading feeling his stomach turn funnily giving him an almost headache. 

"disgusting" he mumbled to him self "halloween must be early in this school" he sighed and turned to his side to continue walking.

Luhan is someone who gets bored fast. Even who he had thought was his first love, luhan got bored from him when they started dating. Minseok, yixing friend who had a boyfriend (who was not jongdae at that time) , luhan was lusting on him he got bored in the middle of their little affair and settled for friends. Even as a child, as his sister sooyoung said, that because he was the youngest and was pampered with a lot of gifts he got bored of them awfully fast that she get to take them for her self and that wouldn't be a problem luhan didn't cry like a normal child when his toys were being stolen by his older sister.

And walking between identical walls in the school for hours wasn't pleasing his boredom at all, so instead of walking around in the safe looking hallways he decided to open some of the doors and move in the more deserted looking hallways. He rounded a corner and opened a big door. Luhan didn't hesitate to enter. It was all dark the only things he could make out were the doors on his sides. luhan stood in his place for a second wondering if it was a good idea to come here. 

He's already here what's the point of going back? luhan walked and glanced at the doors on his right then at the ones on his left. after passing by four doors luhan thought it was pointless to just look and think. He turned to his left and opened the first door on his sight, and what he saw was definitely not what he expected. He thought that those rooms where just some old class rooms, but he's pretty sure you don't put a bed in a classroom where the students would lay there and each other. luhan stood there his face not as surprised as he really was as he made eye contact with the person who was touching the girl inappropriately in a school.

"Yah! Can't you see we are busy" the girl said then turned to the blond boy.

"Sehun who's that girl? you promised this week will be mine only!" the girl whined, she didn't even bother to glance twice at him before assuming that luhan is a girl. how dare she, luhan thought.

"Jiyoung stop you know I hate it when you whine" he said."don't mind him he'll leave"

"But th-that. Girlll" she moaned.

"That's a dude" he said barely audible for any one to understand what he's talking about.

Luhan was definitely not taking any of this crap. They ignored him and continued each other's faces as if he didn't just walk on them. Where was the fun in watching two people getting off while he had his own hard on to be taken care of anyway. A girl you think I am, A girl I'll be.

"Oh sehun! you dare to cheat on me" he said in his most perfect girly voice. "This is my week!" he stomped his feet. 

He marched to sehun and pulled his ear "oh no honey, you don't spend last night with me to cheat on me today with this !" 

"! luhan let go" sehun snarled his face twisting in pain, both of them ignoring jiyoung who shouted at them, cursed at them, and then gathered her clothes and stomped out of the room. once she was three feet away from the room luhan let go of sehun bursting into laughter while pointing at the look on sehun's face, because no that was really not funny to sehun at all.

"What?"he said, while laughing. 

" What the do you think your doing?" sehun hissed, his back facing luhan as he threw on his shirt, and luhan had to admit that damn sehun did have a nice .

" I thought we could get a little closer, after all you are yixing's best friend" luhan snickered. Luhan saw how sehun annoyed expression halted as he mentioned his nephew. 

"what do you want?" sehun said, giving him the expressionless hard face. when in reality luhan knew that he was worried about something.

Then the realisation hit luhan, he giggled.

"I want to go ask yixing what he was thinking when he became a 's best friend"

In a blink of eye luhan found himself pinned against the wall And sehun's eyes staring dangerously at him. " I don't care if you'r his uncle- what do you want luhan?" sehun hissed.

Sehun was so annoyed that he could not do anything to luhan, yixing's uncle. Sehun wouldn't get in trouble if he killed luhan because he's not their school's prey so no one will notice that he killed a human however he would definitely not kill his best friend's uncle.

"I want a cute little boy that'll grant my wishes" luhan chuckled pecking sehun on his cheek before sehun released him. 

"Just.....just don't tell yixing hyung about what you saw" sehun walked away trying to wear his pants looking slightly uncomfortable. 

Luhan giggled " honey you seem to not have been taken care of properly". sehun has not yet reached his when luhan came in. He back hugged sehun. luhan felt shivers run down his spine as he held the taller. He felt sehun turn around weakly to face him and push him away.

"Don't ing touch me again!"sehun snarled much more composed than a while ago. luhan stood their surprised. He felt a pang in his chest. No he must not feel like that.

luhan couldn't ignore that unfamiliar feeling he had; something about seeing the younger boy totally fine with that girl touching him, that was obviously a one time thing, and him pushing luhan away. 

Luhan had been pushed away a lot in the past and he didn't care, never did he care about those guys and girls he often met at the club or roaming around the streets at night, but now he felt frustrated with what was happening.

"Fine, you I was just being nice since clearly that didn't give you what you want" luhan yelled before stomping out of the room and made his way to yixing's room to take care of his throbbing .

you, oh sehun you and your fine .

........

Yixing made his way to the cafeteria alone. Sehun was not present in the class nor did yixing find him in the hallways. yixing groaned silently as he felt billions of hungry eyes staring at him. He quickly grabbed his prepared lunch at the 'human table' and walked out of the cafeteria he honestly didn't think he could handle any more minutes thinking that the cold jjajangmyeon might be his last meal. 

He held the green tray with both hands, his bangs covering his eyes slightly. He walked out of the cafeteria and around the school until he found a perfect spot where no one might find him. Under the stairs was a little space that fit three people at most. Yixing threw his backbag. He placed his trey down and sat facing the wall.

yixing acted as if he was one with the wall. He didn't want anyone interfering with his meal. His day was ty enough and really he is expecting more to happen but he was trying to avoid it as much as possible. 

First luhan decided that it was a good time to 'visit him' then sehun decided to disappear. The hungry eyes started to grow in number, and he failed his first test in this school. Yixing sighed. what else could go wrong. 

As if life heard him and thought yixing deserved to be tortured more he felt a hand roam on his back and a chin resting on his shoulder and breath tickling his sensitive neck. yixing's reaction was to bend his neck because he couldn't handle the tickling but he didn't think. Yixing's head banged harshly with that person. The other hissed and removed his head. 

", trying to play hard to get" the other said. Yixing was scared that he thought if he turned around they are going to pluck his eyes out. He stiffly sat his back facing them preying for the wall to open and swallow him. He felt a tug on his hair. In a blink yixing found himself harshly pulled by his hair and thrown on the wall. Yixing swore that he heard his backbone crack. Before yixing could fully land on the floor another hand clutched his collar pinning him on the wall while the face of his abuser inched more and more to his face. Yixing's breath hitched and he closed his eyes tightly before he could see his face. He felt a thick wet organ brushing on his lips.

"Disgusting that's what you human eat" the other said tasting the jjajangmyeon that yixing was eating a while ago.

He leaned in again but this time biting his bottom lip really hard to draw out the blood. yixing felt his body getting weak as the vampire on his bottom lip. He felt light headed and weak he couldn't open his eyes.He silently pleaded that the other will leave because he was sure his face was really pale right now and his lips lost their color turning from reddish pink lips to yellowish white shade.

Yixing weakly tried to push the other when he felt a stinging pain on the corner of his lips but soon he found his arms betraying him. Yixing's hair was pulled again to the side but the vampire didn't have to hold him still as there was no sign of resistance. Yixing's head dangled like a toy attached to a stick, lifeless, his pale neck unguarded. 

Yixing waited. He waited for the same stinging pain to attack his neck, but fortunately it never came. Instead yixing was released and fell on the ground. 


His vision was blurry as he made out a figure of a blonde vampire fighting his three abusers with ease. As if it was as easy as counting one two three.

Yixing vision soon was mottled with black spots. Just like a street on a rainy day. The rain drops would draw a darker shade of circles on the ground.

Unlike the street his vision was soon covered in black but to the sounds of painful screams.

****

A/N: hooooyyaaah!!! Ok I know I shouldn't sound this happy but I can't help it I edited this 37382920 times then half of it got deleted then I had to do it again. I know UGH!. I had to edit it again in the car and my sisters were being annoyingT.T and then stuff happened with kris baek and exo-l. I don't want to talk about it here (it's hard)

But I'm happy that I finally finished this chapter after a.....year? 

*hands bricks* feel free to throw them at me 

I deeply apologize to those who were actually waiting.

ㅠ.ㅠ I'm still unsatisfied on how it turned out. Please tell me what you think? Please tell me what you think and what you think will happen.

I'm guessing you know who the blond is right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ