追叙, dàoxú

His bloody desire

 


A|N: Italics go back in time, a hundred years back.

 

Once luhan closed his eyes again, extremely tired from continuously arguing with His nephew, yixing tried to get away from the bed. Luhan was keeping him in a tight embrace. 

stubborn even when he was asleep, sehun thought. 

He had came back in time to see yixing struggling in the other's hold.

When yixing finally freed himself from luhan, he tiredly walked to sehun. His exhaustion evident on his face, as if he was too weak to even talk.

Yixing laid his head on the vampire's shoulder releasing a warm breath. Sehun wrapped his arms around the other's smaller frame.  He tried to feel yixing's thoughts but despite his appearance and his argument with luhan, his thoughts and memories were a mess. Chaos filled the human.

"Sehun-ah...", he mumbled.

He pulled away slightly and looked up. " I have a favor to ask", he said.

Sehun stared at the other, their bodies still in contact. "You want me to take him back?, now?,", sehun said, eyebrows furrowed. 

"He is too tired to fight back now, and too stubborn to leave tomorrow", yixing said between sighs," I know I can trust you with this sehun"

Yixing fell back to sehun's chest again. They stayed like that for a few moments, both having missed each other terribly.

Sehun then walked the other to the bed and laid him again next to luhan's sleeping form.

"Stay here, sleep until I'm back" 

"But I have to-"

" I already did hyung I talked to kris and I said you are too tired to do anything, you will talk to him tomorrow"

Yixing closed his eyes at those words," thanks sehun" 

After recievung directions to luhan's house, Sehun moved to the other side of the bed and cradled luhan in his arms. In a blink of an eye sehun was out of the school. 

Sehun was running a little too fast for a vampire, as though he was teleporting, fuelled by the usual warm feeling of luhan being in his arms. Luhan felt even lighter than the last time he carried him. While running sehun fought the urge to keep his eyes trained on luhan. He knew this was a good bye. He wont be seeing the human again.

And that was better, he told himself. 

The only thing sehun could hold on is the tickling feeling of the other's warm breath on his neck. It mad him go crazy, made him go mad, it made him clutch tightly on luhan's smaller body. 

The apartment luhan lived in was nothing special, it looked like a typical collage student's apartment, with papers and books thrown on carelessly on a shelf and a study table. Sehun gently lowered luhan to the bed, separating both of them, only to have luhan hold tightly on his hand. Sehun looked at their hands, luhan's looked remarkably smaller than sehun's. His small hands curled around sehun's fingers. 

Sehun was left spell bound when he felt the same insane warm feeling fill his body. A simple touch, not an embrace, a touch from his pale fingers did that to sehun. As silly as it sounded, with that warm feeling, sehun felt human, felt free. Like he was no longer a monster.

Sehun briefly sneaked a glance on luhan's face, Still sound asleep, before curling his own hand around luhan's. His thumb lightly caressing the human's small knuckles before landing a light kiss on the back of his hand.

Sehun then moved to luhan hovering above his face. He landed another kiss on his forehead, then on his nose. Once his lips were over luhan's he pulled back, feeling almost scared to touch the smaller's lips. 

Sehun had kissed many. Vampires, and humans. But why wasn't he able to kiss luhan, why? 

Because he wasn't the human luhan made him feel. Because sehun is a vampire, is a monster. 

He brushed his lips lightly over luhan's pink full ones before disappearing, forever.

He didn't deserve this
.

When luhan sensed no movements his eyes fluttered open. Fingers touching his tingling lips then moving to his pounding heart. 

Those cold embraces.....they were sehun's. 

Luhan closed his eyes tightly, hands clutching tightly on the fabric right over where his heart is. 

" Who the hell are you pounding for...", he whispered. It came out too harsh breaking the silence of the night.

--------------------------------

"Yah park chanyeol if you don't come over this second I'm going to kill you!" 

"You are not my mother kim junmyeon!", chanyeol yelled, sounding childish.

Junmyeon glared at the taller boy and marched towards him and without a second thought pulled his ear, like he had done it a million times already, "you dare not adding hyung?! You ungrateful kid! Who raised you? Huh?", junmyeom said, eyebrows furrowed. they were grown enough to talk back now...

"Oowww, owwwww! Hyung, I was wrong, please let go!", chanyeol shrieked. Junmyeon shook his head as he let go of his gigantic ears. junmyeon felt a little sorry at the sight of the redding pale skin of chanyeol's ear.

"Now tell me where are the other kids?", junmyeon asked, for the tenth time this day. 

"I don't kn-",  chanyeol tried to deny once again.

"Park chanyeol!"

"Hyung..." 

"Tell me chanyeol, you know im worried about them!" 

Chanyeol looked at the floor beneath him and sighed, "we were trying to sneak blood from the cafeteria but kris hyung caught us and i was the only one that managed to get away", he talked really slowly as if he was trying to buy sehun and jongin enough time to run away and hide.

"I swear im not letting you go chanyeol just wait till i get the other kids", he said before storming outside. Trouble, that's what they are. He sighed...

Junmyeon made his way to a very familiar office. Once he entered he saw a tall figure, that belonged to none other than kris, hovering over two other smaller figures. 

"Hyung!"

"Don't 'hyung' me!", junmyeon hollered, annoyed. and worried. kris had let them of the hook many times because junmyeon is his friend and he knows damn well that junmyeon cares about the troublesome trio. If it wasn't for that, then kris would have punished them severely to behave, those three were already a couple thousand years old, all now taller than junmyeon.

Kris visibly sighed and looked at junmyeon pleadingly, "just...", kris struggled, "let them stop" 

Junmyeon glared at the two and walked out. The younger vampires give each other scared looks before following junmyeon out.

Junmyeon let the three of them run two hundred laps around the school while saying 'sorry junmyeon hyung'. It wasn't the worst kim junmyeon could do to anyone, he wasn't that much of a soft hearted vampire, but this is the worst he'll ever do to the three.

Either way he knew in the following days sehun, jongin, and chanyeol will still try to sneak food and drinks from the cafeteria without permission.

They never change...

-----------------------------------

A|N: hi! :> i feel like this chapter is a bit messed up, i hope it makes sense '-_- . Please tell me your opinions, and what u think might happen next? Okkkaaay~~ i try to not reveal many things in one go so please tell me if I'm doing it right or no, i can't tell.....

HUNHAN COOKIES FOR EVERYONE *parties hard*

tumblr