Falling sick

His bloody desire

 

  Sehun was rudely disturbed from his slumber with someone harshly grabbing his collar and shouting at his face. At first he couldn't make out what that person was saying.

"Where is he?!" he heard. sehun opened his eyes and was met with wide red eyes that were glistening from tears. Luhan.

"Where the is he oh sehun?!" 

Sehun pushed luhan away so he can breath. 

Luhan helplessly fell when he got pushed, not even flinching when his body hit the ground. Sitting on the ground, looking terrible, as if he just woke up from a coma.

"What are you doing" sehun hissed.

"Where is he?" luhan said looking up at sehun his eyes wet with the new formed tears.

"What are you talking about?" 

Luhan buried his face in his hand and took in a shaky breath, his lips trembling. 

"They were attacking him." He held his head in hands.

"I-I saw h-him" he pulled on his hair.

"Sehun he wasn't lying they are vampires they took him away they killed him." He said not believing what he was saying. His word coming out shaky and weak.

Luhan was there he saw yixing. His nephew was held up against the wall. His face devoured by vampires. Blood dripping from his face, and he didn't do anything, no, he couldn't. could he?

How long will he blame others? He was there. Luhan was just a few feet away. There is no one to blame but him. He should'v believed yixing.

Luhan pulled his hair harder as more thoughts tortured him. 

In front of him sehun was talking, yet luhan couldn't hear whatever he was saying. He just stared at sehun as if he was the one that killed his nephew, blood shot eyes filled with fear. 

Sehun will blame me now. He will kill me too. 

He's a vampire. The realization hit luhan like a ton of bricks. 

Why did he come here?. He should have just ran away. 

The only thing luhan could hear were his heart beats. Going slow and loud. Like fireworks exploding one after another in slow motion. He scrambled at his feet and awkwardly turned around to look for a door like a drunkard having a hangover. The door seemed so far away. He'll be killed before he's out. Luhan found a closet instead which seemed much safer and closer. He hastily walked there and went inside having comfort in the darkness and the fabric around him.

He looked at the opened corner were the lights entered in the box of darkness. The corner turning onto a big whole as it was reopened by sehun.

"n..no please nn...no. don't open it" luhan whimpered as he hugged his legs into his chest.

Thankfully the door was closed and the darkness took over again, however luhan couldn't find himself to sigh in relieve. The air was stuck in his throat. It was hard to breath.

His head rolled around and he was getting dizzy. 

Sehun closed his eyes tightly. He didn't know what to do. Once the words luhan said started to sink in. He ran to the door. No, yixing is not dead, he kept telling himself. 

A loud thud was heard in the room and sehun found his feet automatically turn around and walk back to his closet. He swiftly opened the door, pushing any clothes out of the way. luhan lied lifelessly on the closets floor. His face pale and sweaty. Sehun's first reaction was to carry him and to put him on his bed. He felt shock waves travel through his body when he touched luhan. He carried him anyway. luhan looked so weak and fragile and he couldn't leave him there. Biting his lips hard so he won't drop the boy. He laid luhan on the bed. 

"N..no" luhan whimpered, his body slightly shivering.

Sehun's hands and arms burned from where his skin touched luhan's.

Wasting no time sehun ran outside again. This time he turned to the nurse's office. Opening the door.

"Yunho!" he yelled, expecting the almost always grumpy nurse to be sitting behind his desk, but instead he was met by two students sitting next to each other on the bed, face covered in bruises. 

Sehun could careless about what happened to them. He needed to get yunho as soon as possible so he can check on luhan. 

"Where is yunho hyung?" he asked, but neither boys answered. they both turned their face away disgust clearly shown on their faces.

He grabbed one of the boys collar.

"Sehun stop" sehun turned around only to be met with with the school's nurse stern eyes. "You'r doing no one a favour now, they already got suspended for breaking rules"

"It seems your group of friends are still loyal, aren't they?" They boy said

"Stop" yunho snarled at the boy.

"ing stop!?" the boy snapped angrily.

"We get suspended for getting a ing taste of real blood and these heads gets to do what ever they want t-" The boy's face was met with sehun's fist. He fall back from the unexpected pain. Sehun didn't wait for him to regain his posture as he pulled the boy up again. Not bothering asking question as all the answers flooded in. Fragments of their memory flashed in sehun's eyes as if he was seeing them now. Yixing's face was covered in blood, mouth teared from their corners. The scenes brought so many unwanted memories. He didn't want this to happen again. He wasn't going to let yixing go. 

When sehun thought that was it. Yixing was dead. A flash of almost white blond hair passed by. 

The boy laughed wincing at the pain when he moved his facial muscles "you see it don't you, Your resorting to violence just like the scumbags that raised you and jongin"

The last string of self control snapped but before he could do anything yunho raced him to it. The boy was punched again and thrown of on the ground. The other boy was sitting far away afraid of doing anything and getting something worse than suspension. 

Sehun was up to strike again however yunho held him back. giving him a stern look. 

"What do you want sehun" yunho asked 

Just then sehun remembered the lifeless human body on his bed. 

"Hyung i need you to help someone" sehun said hurriedly. yunho nodded his doctor instinct surfacing. 

"I expect you to be out of here once I'm back" yunho said before following sehun.

*

Once they entered sehun's room. yunho made a beeline to luhan. Not asking questions as to why there was a human other than yixing in this school.

"It's just a high fever"

Sehun sighed in relief.

"He won't die right?" 

Yunho smacked sehun's head. 

"People don't die because of a fever"

"How would I know! I never got a high febier!"

That only got him another hit on his head.

"You haven't been studying right?! it's called high fever sehun humans get it, but they don't die"

"oh, h-how do we take it away, if that fever stayed in luhan's body he'll die" 

Yunho sighed not bothering to explain that the human won't die.

"It's probably a virus. I'll send some pills with my bat make sure he takes them. and oh soak a towel with ice cold water and place it on his forehead and......around his neck too it's burning" yunho said. He placed a hand on sehun's shoulder, and as if he heard it out loud:

Don't make the same mistake as chanyeol, sehun.

Sehun nodded before leaving to bring the ice water.

Yunho sighed for the second time. He sat next to luhan, who only stared at him with half lidded eyes. The kid had no energy.

"You chose the wrong way kid," yunho ruffled luhan's wet hair from sweat. 

He stood up stretching his arms on his way out of the room.

"I wonder where that troublesome boy took the human prey, ugh....troubles troubles...." he muttered.

**
Sehun returned back to his room carrying a bowl full of cold water and two small towels hanging on his shoulder. 

Yunho was no where to be seen. He probably left to take care of someone's injuries or something.

Sehun tried to not think about yixing. He tried to make luhan his priority at the moment because yixing is not dead, he told himself. His hyung only helped he told himself. 

But he couldn't help but feel restless. why would his hyung suddenly appear and take yixing away. A part of him still felt relieved.

Jumnyeon won't hurt an angel like yixing. Even if he despises all those humans. Junmyeon won't hurt him. After all he was the one who saved them when they all were an the verge of dying. 

A soft moan broke his train of thoughts and he was reminded of what he was supposed to do. 

Sehun soaked the towel with cold water then gently placed it on luhan's forehead. He then did the same with the other towel and gently placed it around his neck. Luhan flinched but stayed put. His neck was white and pale as ever. It was as soft as marshmallows. It was slightly tinted with a hint of pink and sehun couldn't bring himself to look away.

This person is the same one that threatened breaking his friendship with yixing. The same one that claimed sehun as their own servant or whatever. 

Just how many sides did this boy have. What else is there to see with you? 

***

A/N: I know I know it's not a long chapter. i wanted to continue writing but the pieces of the other scene didn't fit with this chapter so hopefully you cupcakes will get another chapter soon ♡ 

Happy birthday our human prey! you are one year older 

Don't forget to share you'r thoughts. Please comment ♡

tumblr