Sleeping Soul

His bloody desire

As if his soul was put back suddenly into his BODY. Yixing woke up. He wondered why he wasn't dead. His mind was a mess, he was trying hard to grasp whatever thought came into his mind. however, he didn't have to try hard. He was there held by against the wall, and there was blood. lots of blood. Deep red blood on his face sliding into his arms and finally dripping from his fingers to the ground. 
Remembering it felt as painful. His body was somehow broken it hurt everywhere.

It took him at least twenty seconds to open his eyes, his eyelids where so heavy almost as if it carried the whole world on them.

The room was dark. He was lying somewhere in it on a futon with a very big blanket that felt heavy on his body.

A smell of husky but light sandalwood citrus filled the room. The smell made him feel warm for some reason he didn't know. Yixing tried to sit up, move his hand, even crawl to somewhere and hide, but to no avail. He was still on the same spot in pain whenever he lifted a finger.

That's when he remembered the flash of blonde hair. The very pale face that no vampire was like. Those sharp features that each expressed anger and frustration. Trying to hold onto the image of the boy, yixing was fighting to see this face and absorb his handsome features. However his exhausted mind stumbled back to an endless darkness of SLEEP as the smell of husky sandalwood citrus filled his nose.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Sehun opened his eyes. Stretching his arms and moving his neck trying to loosen the nots that made him feel uncomfortable. He stared at the ceiling, his room's ceiling, and he wondered why did it seem so far away until he noticed that he wasn't on his bed but sleeping on the floor. He didn't move he just stared and stared, he wasnt thinking. Sehun felt like he was lost in space. That was until memories kicked in his stomach like a .
Yixing was dead kidnapped he didn't know.
Jongin ed up agian (as usual).

Luhan almost died on him.

Chanyeol is still dead.

Junmyeon is still running away.

Kris and tao are still not doing anything about it.

Still he was the most at fault. he could've protected yixing. could have stopped jongin, could have stopped chanyeol could have stopped junmyeon could have stopped kris.

And luhan, luhan. Sehun jumped from the floor looking at his bed. Luhan is not there. luhan is not on his bed.

Luhan.

Another human being lost between vampires because of him.

Sehun ran out. Searching around the whole dorm building. Looking for hope between every wall and room in this school. No one knows about luhan. They'll devour him once they see him.

He looked at his watch and realized that school started long before he woke up it was almost 10:30 right now. Cursing his luck when the bell rang informing students that whatever class they'r in is dismissed. The hallway was flooded with students, vampires, right now.

They all avoided sehun. Avoided him because of that look, That look he gave everyone days after chanyeol was excuted, killed, because of a mere human. No that time was worse sehun couldnt compare chanyeol with what's happening. He was staring into space hopelessly, all the possiblities of what had happened to yixing and luhan invading his mind. sehun grew more worried and it was clearly written on his face. Oh sehun the youngest and the supposed coldest one from suho's circle of family was worried.

People then started to stare. Oh sehun was that pathetic.

"Sehun! I've been calling your name for ages" tao's voice echoed. That's why people where staring. "what's wrong" just next to him kim jongin stood there. sehun must have looked that ty for them to actually stop and ask him whats wrong. 
Holding his head in his hands, sehun knew he couldn't tell anyone, moreover tao, about luhan they'll kill him. And jongin was no exception he would go looking for the chinese males to have a feast on their blood once he hears about them.

"Nothing" sehun brushed against their shoulder and went around the corner of the hall that was empty, but tao seemed to have the same idea while his brother didnt care and just left.

Sehun's BODY was put to a halt when he felt tao's hand on his shoulder. "what's wrong"

"nothing, you can leave" sehun avoided his eyes, because from what he can feel tao was determined to know what was wrong.

"sehun you know its okay to tell me"

if it was okay, if everything was okay nothing like that would have happened. The problem was that nothing was okay. Nothing was ever okay.

"Sehun!"

but sehun just walked away.

**

The hallways were emptied once again. Sehun steps echoed as he drowsily walked. Taking small steps. He was tired. He didn't even know what he was looking for anymore. was it Yixing or Luhan. He walked back to the deserted hallway that was on the other side of the school. He chuckled to himself as he wondered how Luhan managed to find this place the other day. Soon those iced chuckles turned into dry sobs as he held his head. Sehun didn't even make it to the room he usually occupies when his legs gave up and he fell.

His back hitting one of the doors with a loud thud that echoed in the hallway. His tears were dry in fact they refused to leave his eyes. He closed them and leaned his head back against the wooden door. He heard a sob that escaped from the door behind him. They were messy sobs that their owner wasn't even breathing properly. Sehun heard them clearly he almost confused them as his own. Still on the floor, sehun turned around and opened the door. Inside, there was a bundle of blankets that cocooned a small person.

Blond yellow strands peaked from under them. Sehun moved forward towards it. The person inside them must have heard him because the cries and sobs were muffles. Inches apart, Sehun had no doubt that its Luhan. Rubbing his eyes roughly, He closed the door. Sehun sat next to the bundle of blankets and gently pulled Luhan's head on his lap, like what Yixing has done to him the day he broke down.

Luhan seemed to find comfort their because then the same sobs that were muffled broke out filling the silence. Sehun's fingers tangled through the blond strands of luhans hair. He felt a shock of emotions run through him like the first time he touched luhan. He flinched taking his hand away settling for patting him instead.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ ㅇ

Opening his eyes wasn't as much of a task as the first time he woke up. Yixing wondered how long he slept for him to feel this comfortable.

An hour, a day, a week, a year.

He didn't know, all he knew is that he was at the same place, with the same warm smell that embraced him. Yixing blinked to get the last of his sleep away from his eyes. He looked around and moved his head, his neck wasn't hurting him at all.

It might have been the drakness because it took him a while to spot the boy that was sitting a few feet away from him. He had a dark brown or black hair, yixing couldn't tell because of the darkness that filled the room. The boy's eyes were closed, he was probably sleeping.

Yixing wondered how someone could sleep in such postion. His features looked relaxed he was soundlessly sleeping, yet his body looked composed as if he was aware of everything around him.

Yixing frowned. who was he?

Sitting up straight Yixing held in a painful moan when he felt his backbone almost breaking. Right then he felt a pair of dark orbs gazing right on him, and yixing felt scared all over again. A heavy tense silence sets in while yixing tries his best to avoid the other person's eyes. Yixing thought it was rude of him not to thank the kind stranger that took care for god knows how long.

"thank yo-" Yixing words stuck right in his throat. He doesn't know when it happened or how but the other male's face was right in front of his. And this time he couldn't seem to be able to avoid those eyes the same eyes that attacked him back in his dorm. the same eyes that made him think alot.

The hair.

He doesn't know if it was his imagination, but it wasn't dark anymore. Blond. The same blond that saved him.

The hair distracted yixing alot, his eyes made yixing melt in them as if they were magical. One thing he failed to notice was the growing thirst of the vampire. The fangs that grew longer every time he breathed into yixing skin. 
Soon yixing felt his back falling against the futon again. Closing his eyes and biting his lips. The burning sensation on his neck came in again , then the soothing cold lips on his neck. Everything was the same yet different at the same time. Yixing heart beats where calm. Beating slowly that he feared that it might stop any moment. He held in a moan as he felt the cold lips brushing slightly upwards towards his sensitive neck. Yixing lifted his hands easily, they felt so light. Putting them against the other's chest, he tried to push the now-blond away, however one of his arms hanged limply over the other's neck and the other layed gently over his chest.

The cold lips pressed harder but they felt so gentle over his skin, Yixing almost didn't want them to ever leave his neck. He closed his eyes gasping a little when he felt no heartbeats against his pale white fingers.

When two hearts are to be against each other they fall into the same speed of beating. However Yixing heart followed none as it slowly calmed to the person that had nothing but a bundle a flesh and muscles in his chest.

yixing slowly dozed off feeling warm and tired all over again.

He never thought he'd fall calmly in love, He never thought he'd fall in love.

********
A/N: first thing i have to do is apologize im really sorry to actually those who waited. I hope this satisfies. The first part of this chap was actually written a while ago but i didnt update because of FINALS I CANT BELIEVE I EVEN PASSED THROUGH THEM WITHOUT DYING GUYZ SERIOUSLY! And thank you for your support and patience means alot to me ♡