저녁 sky

His bloody desire

 

 

The next days passed slowly. Yixing went back to attending his classes, and luckily he didn't miss alot. Sehun had returned into being his brat self , and surprisingly he was around more unlike before. Kyungsoo contacted him less frequently but he was still around reaching yixing from time to time. However, there was one thing that kept bothering yixing, the extra attention. Yes he did attract unwanted attention as a human, however after that incident the vampires started giving him odd looks, some (sehun called them the brave, he didn't know why though) even badmouthed him, threatened to kill him, and wondered aloud why was he still alive.

If yixing had to be completely honest, he wont ever get used to this treatment. Either Way he had no choice but to be strong. Its his senior year, even if its just the beginning of his senior year, he tried to convince himself it will end in no time. 

Moreover, he already found something to do in this place. Yixing already decided that he is going to find who ever saved him. He had thought about him alot and he only had a vague idea of what he looked like. 

He remembers the pale skin that seemed to glow in the darkness. 

He remembers those cold lips that touched his. 

He remembers the black eyes that turned red whenever Yixing glanced towards them.

It was real, it was all real and he is planning to find out who this person is.

*

Yixing walked in the hallway, heading to class trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. This became almost like a habit to yixing now. He avoided everyone in school swiftly, it was automatic. He didn't want to get involved with anyone after that incident. God knows, it is indeed a miracle that he is still alive. If he was attacked again there is no doubt that he wouldn't make it alive.

A while ago, sehun left him reluctantly because he had to attain another class. Sehun had become a little more protective. He'd follow yixing around, and sometimes, sleep over at his dorm room. Yixing can't find himself complaining though, because sehun looks so serious almost all the time and he doesn't have the heart to tell the vampire off.  Even if he could he wouldn't dare to because he found comfort in the other's presence. It was clear to him that sehun was putting an effort to protect him. However it was also clear that if more than two vampires were to attack him sehun might come out of a fight severely injured. He did not want that.

Yixing resumed walking in the hallway, keeping his head low, when the bell rang for the second time and he knew that he was late for his class. Yixing was about to hasten his steps when a loud voice echoed in the hallway making him halt. He turned around, searching for who ever screamed his name.

"Yixing!" 

Yixing was met with a fellow human struggling to find his breath when he arrived to where he was. 

"I was looking all over for you!", tao exclaimed. He straightened his back and put a hand on his waist. 

Yixing smiled at him, momentarily forgetting that he was late for class. "Well, here I am"

Tao smiled back at him and then sighed. 

"Kris wants to talk to you"

 

As yixing followed him to kris's office tao's thoughts began to jumble. He couldn't believe someone as sweet as yixing was chosen to be the human prey. He was once a human prey so he understood what it felt like to be in a spot like yixing's. He was familiar with the fear of being surrounded with vampires, creatures you thought never existed. 

Especially after that incident. 

Tao was young at that time and it left him  shaken and constantly worried. He would have been still traumatized if it wasn't for kris. Not only did kris promise him safety, he also loved him like no one ever did. He loved him like not loving tao would actually kill him, and this kept both of them alive.

Without knowing his thoughts were directed to his boyfriend. Tao smilled at himself but then felt pity and guilt when he remembered yixing. What right did yixing not have to be loved and protected by a vampire?

Yixing stared at tao's back, feeling a bit awkward because none of them spoke a word. 

The hallways started to get dimmer and slightly different. It reminded him of his first day, and he knew they were getting closer to kris's office.

"Yixing..." ,Tao finally spoke when they were about to enter. He blocked the door with his body and stared at yixing. His eyes were solemn as they bore into yixing's.  

"I have a question, I hope you don't mind answering this honestly"

Yixing smiled showing his dimples, encouraging tao to continue. He had nothing to hide.

" do you..do you have anyone that you like?" 

Tao spoke those words hesitantly and yixing noticed. He let out each word as though what yixing will say next would decide a life-or-death matter. Yixing was about to answer immediately, no I have never been in love, because he have been asked this question before and that's his default answer. However as the words where about to leave his mouth, they stuck at the tip of his tongue; refusing to leave. They tasted and stung like lies.

Was he in love? Is he in love? 

As yixing questioned himself, unknowingly, thoughts about a certain vampire dominated his mind. 

Tao looked at yixing, looking worried when he stalled and stumbled on his words because at the same time Yixing's eyes seemed to disappear and travel miles away. He knew that look. 

"I'll take that as you have someone in your mind", tao said sympathy evident in his voice. He turned around and opened the door making way for the other human. 

Yixing loving someone, possibly a human, would bring nothing but heartache to him. Love is joy, but what joy would it bring when you aren't with the people you love? 

Sorrow when you can't reach them.

Misery when you see them with someone that is not you.

And this is the kind of position yixing is in now. He was not supposed to love for he had no future with them. Unless it was someone with power. Someone able to protect him. 

His thoughts wondered again to his boyfriend and this time he was not able to get out of his trance or get himself to think about yixing, because right in front him, tall and handsome, his boyfriend sat. He looked calm. 

And tao would have jumped to kiss him right now if he didn't remember that kris wanted to talk with yixing.

Tao let out a small smile as he backed away, leaving the human prey and the principle alone. He closed the door, still and all, he remained behind the closed doors. Not to eavesdrop, rather he had nothing else to do.

He could faintly hear his boyfriend greeting yixing. Just as tao was lowering himself to the ground and get comfortable kris started to speak.

"I hope you have no qualms about what I'm about to say right now"

"We are missing out on extra rooms and I hope you don't mind having to share yours with someone"  

At that tao rose to his feet.

Share his goddamned human room with someone?

What is the meaning of this?!

Is kris serious? Yixing would die! The only one with no room ( rather everybody was afraid and did not want to share anything with him) is that vampire....

This is bad! 

Tao found himself barging in kris' study, something he had never done especially when he had business with someone. Upon seeing his human boy kris's eyes hardened but he didnt say anything. 
 

A roommate? A roommate! Yixing found himself internally squealing. Finally! He will have another person to share his hardships with. 
Yixing didn't think about alot he just assumed it was another human.  

His smile widen as he stared at the principles stoic face. 

"I'm fine with this, though when should i expect him?" 

Kris sighed, almost in relief," i'm not sure but he will be here soon i guess, thank you for agreeing" 

Kris thanked every deity he knew for Yixing's approval. It was the only way to get him back. In a way he was sacrificing the human prey's life, but he was in  a bind. It is his only choice. 

Yixing bid his goodbyes and left. 
Tao folded his arms and glared at his boyfriend.

"Are you serious?" 

Kris remained tight lipped. 

"Who is the roommate?"

The silence ensued and tao was getting annoyed. 

Just when he thought his boyfriend wouldn't open his mouth. 

"You know who, its the only way we can bring him back."

----------------—•—•—•—

A|N: sorry for being a ty.

tumblr