Silver Zwaards

His bloody desire




The sun wasn't shining brightly when Yixing woke up, the room was still dark. It's corners illuminated in blueish hues, making the place look somewhat magical. Yixing wasn't uncomfortable, in contrary he felt as though he was sleeping in the clouds. It felt a bit cold in the room, but it was okay. He sighed. He turned around hugging the arm that was on his chest closer, and snuggled to the person next to him even closer. It felt nice, that is all he could think about. 

"Are we going to stay like this?"

Yixing sat up startled. 

Another man was lying next to him. It wasn't so dark so Yixing could make out the other's features. Upon realizing who he is, Yixing's face began to heat up. He covered his face with his hands and dived into the Duvet to hide himself. Those eyes, he remembers clearly, are the same ones that saved him. They weren't red this time but solid black, and his hair wasn't shining in pale blond and silver strands, but they were in a soft brown color. And he was next to him, right there, sharing his bed. 

Memories of last night started to surface, the bloody face, the bruised back and the scratched chest. Yixing sat up immediately momentarily forgetting about his embarrassment.

"You were hurt!", Yixing said, his voice sounding harsh. He yanked the duvet that was covering the other's body, and touched his chest inspecting for any bruises or cuts. .

"Why are you ?!", Yixing exclaimed jumping back in embarrassment.

His pale body was literally glowing in the darkness, it made Yixing blush. He couldn't help but allow his eyes to look at all this glory. 

The other only looked at him amusement as he sat up, his eyes never leaving Yixing's.  

Yixing noticed that the other's body wasn't only glowing but perfectly fine and smooth. "Where are the bruises ?", Yixing said startled. Their is no mistake in what he saw yesterday he was sure of it. The other glanced down at his body, then looked back at Yixing, he raised an eyebrow and said, "you took them away..", like it was the most normal thing to tell someone that have seen you half dead. 

"What..?", yixing asked confused.

The other ignored him and stood up, thankfully he actually had pants on, and made his way towards the balcony. He stared out, as though he was wondering what to say next.  He looked beautiful, Yixing thought. His pale skin reflecting the moon light making him look divine. He looked unmarred physically, but scared mentally. It scared Yixing a bit.

"Don't stand there! you'll die!", yixing said. This guy must be new he doesn't know that only standing in the open at night will get you killed. The other just raised his eyebrow again amused. 

"Do you not remember me?", He asked, his voice a soft murmur floating in the night.

Yixing felt his face heating up once again. Of course he remembers, even if his memory had only fragments of their meetings. He remembers the other saving him, and all the other times they met. Yesterday was enough. The feeling that he belonged right there with other was enough. The immense pain he felt when he saw the other dripping with blood was enough. The divine lips on his were enough.

Enough for him to know that these weren't only coincidences.

At the lack of response, the other made his way to yixing and lowered himself low on the bed, meeting yixing's eye.

"I do..", Yixing finally spoke.

"Do you know what this means?", He spoke in a whisper now.

Yixing didn't know what this meant. For some reason he felt pressured to find an answer. He felt like there is an answer to what all this meant but he didn't know it yet. When Yixing didn't speak, the other revealed his teeth in a smirk. His long canines shone against the little lights the night provided. Somehow despite yixing assuming that the other was human, it did not surprise him that the other is actually a vampire. 

Yixing gulped, suddenly feeling powerless. The heavens can't help him now. He felt torn, as though he were in many dimensions, not just this one where a handsome vampire was dangerously close to his face. He felt afraid, mesmerized, at ease, completed, and disturbed all at once. They were silent for sometime and it was suffocating. The magical night somehow felt heavy, too heavy and overwhelming for him to handle now. It didn't seem the case for the other though, because he kept leaning in closer to yixing until he could feel his breath fanning on his cheek. Yixing closed his eyes. he felt as though he knew what was about to come next. He waited for the pain.

But it  never came. 

When Yixing opened his eyes the other was gone. Yixing sighed. He realizes that this is definitely not the first time this happens. They almost never speak, in fact this is the longest he had ever heard the other speak. He had a nice smooth voice. It wasn't so deep just perfectly stable. Yixing rolled over to the other side of the bed. It was so cold, but it comforted him. This coldness told him that the vampire was indeed here, and that the intense bloody make out session of yesterday wasn't a figment of his wild imagination. He touched his own lips lightly, they were pleasantly cold. 

Just as he was about to drift to sleep again he heard tao's voice boom. Yixing sat up, his hair disheveled and his shirt about to fall of his shoulder. He was used to Tao suddenly appearing out of no where. Looking at Tao brought a smile to his face that soon vanished when he  noticed the worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?", Yixing asked.

Tao just silently made his way closer to the bed, looking at Yixing closely.

"He came back...", Tao whispered, mostly to himself, once he sat next to Yixing on the bed. Yixing wondered how tao knew that there was someone here just before he came. He stared at tao in confusion However he couldn't say anything because of the look he had on his face. "does it hurt?", Tao asked, sounding apologetic, his hand slowly making its way to Yixing's shoulder. Yixing just looked at tao oddly, What does hurt?

Tao looked troubled as he continued, "I think you met your new roommate, I'm sorry it had to be that way"

There was it, another odd surprise for the night. That vampire is his roommate. But another question remains unanswered, "how do you know?"

Tao just shook his head and then motioned for Yixing to follow him to the bathroom. Yixing did so, and once they entered, Tao began rummaging through the various cabinets that Yixing had no time to inspect throughout his stay. At that while Yixing looked at himself in the mirror, it made him freeze, eyes wide staring at his reflection. How? His left shoulder was swollen and red. Round scratches that were yellow and blue covered his shoulder blade. His shoulder looked awful and painful. How? How had he not felt that?

He was wakened from his shock when tao pulled him to sit on the edge of the bath tub, in his hand a black tube that looked like a toothpaste tube. "This will alleviate the pain a bit, but you are going to remain bruised for a whole week or maybe longer", Tao said as he poured some sort of a cool liquid on Yixing's shoulder. Yixing couldn't say anything. He just didn't understand anything anymore. 

He had not felt anything that was the reason of his bruising. He does not remember anything that caused him pain. And what is surprising him even more, is that he still doesn't feel anything. Despite tao protesting when he tried to touch the bruise, Yixing did. He pressed hard trying to feel any kind of pain. Anything. He felt nothing but the cold sticky liquid on his dry fingers. 

"Junmyeon, Kim Junmyeon did this to you" tao said, his voice hardening as he said those words.

Yixing looked up at tao, is that his name? it sounded so warm and nice it brought an odd expression on his face. 

Tao seemed to notice and he deemed it as confusion.

"very pale vampire, canines a bit too long, his hair changes from brown to sliver sometimes",Tao continued, now washing his hands. Once he was done, he wiped his wet hands on his shirt and leaned back on the sink, staring down at Yixing who was looking lost. 

"What does he want from me?", Yixing asked. It scared him because its the first time he looks at himself bruised up this bad. Even if it didn't hurt. Tao sighed, "This may sound harsh Yixing but he probably doesn't want anything but to mess with you or drink you up like a sac of blood.."

For some reason, what he said made Yixing's face heat up in embarrassment. Yixing had spent a lot of moments with kim junmyeon to not think of it as messing around. "Is it the first time this happens?", Yiximg asked.

Tao looked at Yixing, and shook his head slightly, "yes and no"

" It is something that happens usually to human preys, you are not the first one Yixing, It happened to me a lot back then before I met Kris wu and I know how it felt. It hurt all over, it felt like you were loosing your life overtime when anyone bit in you" 

Then why did he feel as though life was breathed into him every time it happened?

"I was lucky at that time to get someone strong to love and protect me, I was lucky to have someone like kris wu. But this still continued anyways. In fact it got worse after they got the person after me." Tao continued. 

"worse?", Mixing asked in a whisper.

"She died, It was disguised as an accident to her parents but its true though, it was an accident, she was the one that allowed Park Chanyeol to the life out of her.", Tao said, a visible grimace on his face. 

"Park Chanyeol?", The name sounded familiar to Yixing but he couldn't pin point where exactly heard it before.

"Listen Yixing there are a lot of types of vampires here and you want to stay away from these particularly, the silver zwaards"

"and park chanyeol is a part of them",

Tao nodded, "but the dead is not who you should worry about, its Kim junmyeon who you should fear. He is the one with worst history in this place, and is dangerous not only because of that but because he is the most used weapon of the silver zwaards", This time as Tao spoke his voice broke a little.

Speaking of kim junmyeon like that hurt him. But what hurt him even more is how these word are solidifying into facts each day. Kim junmyeon that took care of the three is nothing but a weapon now.

"Weapon?", Yixing asked.

"Its a long story and trust me yixing, you wouldn't want to be a part of it"
 

 

.

 

The following day, yixing had proceeded to his usual routine. He had taken a cold shower, stared at the reflection of his bruised shoulder, then wore his black turtle neck shirt  ( to hide his bruise) along with black pants. For some reason he felt a bit depressed. He was lost with no answers and it made him feel like he can no longer go on with his life. He did not know what is coming next. Yixing did not know where his foot will step on next and it scared him because he couldn't stop all of this. Life moves on and it leaves no room for him to breath. It suffocated him. 

He felt lonely, as though he was reading a book that only he couldn't understand. 

As more negative thoughts bombarded his mind, his body slowed down as though it was about to shut down. The thought of attending class with other vampires made him feel sick; he wanted to take a break for the day.  He legs let go and he fell to the ground. He hugged his school bag that he was about to take with him to class. Still, Succumbing to the depression in him did not make him feel better. He felt numb and at this moment he wished he was able to feel anything, even if it was pain from the bruise kim junmyeon gave him.  

Kim junmyeon....

At the thought of the other's name yixing felt tears prickling at the corners of his dry eyes. They were definitely not tears of sadness; they were a result of confusion that was bubbling in yixing. It was a result of feeling powerless. As the tears slid down on the curve of his cheek, yixing began to hate the reality he was in even more.

At that moment, he heard a noise coming out of the balcony that he firmly closed last night.  Just behind the tinted glass, stood kim junmyeon with the sun shining dully behind him. He was not bleeding this time nor was he in pain. His expression was not the usual smirk nor the expressionless eyes. His eyes seemed like they weren't able to stare into a straight line, right were yixing had collapsed earlier. Rather they were darting about, as though avoiding the possibility of concentrating at one place for longer than ten seconds. 

Yixing wiped his tears that were ceasing suddenly, maybe due to being surprised, and stood up on his wobbly feet. He made his way to the balcony and stood so close that his breath created fog over the glass. He touched the glass with his right hand, palm flat over it, and it made him realize how close they both were at that moment. The other just stared at yixing, his sharp eyes that were in a deep brown color now. They seemed to soften more as yixing continued to hold junmyeon's gaze. 

Then the door to the balcony opened and yixing could have sworn that his body moved on its own. He had fallen into kim junmyeons grasp once again, but this time it was a bit warmer.  It felt odd at the beginning because he stood as still as statue as though ignoring yixing that was tightening his hold on him. Junmyeon then raised his arms to bring yixing even closer to him. One hand ran through yixing's soft black hair and the other encircled his waist.  
 

 

Junmyeon felt a rush of blood in his veins when yixing lifelessly opened the balcony. He did not expect the other to let him in. Not when he looked like he had been crying, his nose red and eyes puffy and alone. He took a step forward and they were almost touching but still apart. When yixing moved in and hugged him, strong arms clinging on his body, he was even more surprised. It ignited a foreign feeling inside him. It was tickling him and bothering him until he finally surrendered and hugged the other. An even stronger feeling erupted inside him, and this one he understood, it made him clench his fist so tight as he hugged the other. 

Junmyeon lost control of his feelings, he was not supposed to find yixing ever. He will only endanger him. 

He was already harming him in a way even if it was unintentionally, "I'm sorry", he whispered right into yixing's ear, his other hand moving to the other's nape, where he knew the biting bruise was under the shirt, "It must have effected you...." 

Junmyeon felt hot tears touching his skin following stifled sobs from the other.

The reason junmyeon had left this scar was to test his suspicions. Yixing had not felt pain nor had he slipped into a coma. He had healed him yesterday when he came from the bloodbath that was a mission. 

And moreover it had affected both of them emotionally.

It can only mean one thing, the thing he had feared for years, Yixing is his significant other.

And now that he had a taste of the other's blood, he had no way of continuing to live on without this human being. However, junmyeon knew he couldn't do that. He couldn't become that kim junmyeon again; he had long became suho of the silver zwaards and it was too late. 

Now, although he had left the bruise on yixing when he could've easily healed it so that yixing would remember him, he was determined now to remove it and quit playing around yixing forever. 

He pulled away from yixing enough to stare at his face, arms still tangled around each other. Yixing stared at him with tears filled eyes and for some reason it was painful to look at, so junmyeon lifted his hand to the other's face thumbing away his tears. His own lips automatically lowered to the other's, touching them in the most pure way as though they were both about to break apart.  

Junmyeon then forced his own hands to move under the other's shirt and removed it.  Once it was off, yixing collapsed on him again, and the horrid bright red blue scar stared at him, no wonder yixing was aftaid. 

Junmyeon held yixing's head again and slowly tilted it to the side. 
 

 

Yixing whimpered, afraid of what was going to happen. Right when junmyeon's cold lips touched his hot skin he whispered something like, "don't worry" 

He felt a soft tickling feeling on his shoulder, right were the bruise was, and then the vampire was slowly his skin. It did not feel dirty nor ual, rather it was relaxing. The vampires lips moved around and reached upwards towards his chin. Then he started to leave soft kisses all around till their lips finally met again briefly. 

Once he was done, junmyeon dragged yixing to the bed and left this time from the door. 

He made to his way through the corridors that he long left, to a room that he used to frequent in the past. Once he arrived he entered without knocking, the bed in the corner had a big lump in the middle and junmyeon knew that sehun was skipping school again. He sighed tiredly and made his way to the sleeping vampire. He had the same look while sleeping like years ago. Junmyeon caught himself smiling and stopped himself. He shook sehun awake and the other immediately woke up looking confused, hair wild and sticking into all directions . Once his eyes started to focus, his body froze as he stared at junmyeon. 

Junmyeon dismissed the weird feeling he got when sehun looked at him like a stray cat and muttered the words he wanted to say and left without anything else; he had a mission to complete.

"Take care of zhang yixing for me" 

Sehun was too shocked to stop him because he understood exactly what those words meant.

 

Who would have thought...

 

*********************************

A|N: YASSSS SULAY FINALLLY!!!!!!!! 

It was hard to get this done. I hope you like it!