The Musical: [Practice]

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Gardener's Lover) OC x Xiumin

Day 1 of Practice:

Grell has handed the papers containing the Updated list of the cast. Here it is now:

The Wolf Who Hated the Moon Updated List of Cast:

Byun Baekhyun as the narrator

Kim Minseok as Choi Hansol, Delta

Kim Jongdae as Jeon Jungkook

Akutagawa Sei as Lee EunHae

Cream Haneul-Yeon as Jang Miyung

Kim Jongin as Sho Min Kyu

Park Chanyeol as Captain Kang

Do Kyungsoo as First mate Fa

Luhan as Mr. Jang

Wu Yi Fan as Rho

Huang Zi Tao as Alpha

Oh Sehun as Sigma

Kim Joonmyeon and Zhang Yixing as extras (servants of EunHae)

 

“Y-You got to be kidding me?!” Xiumin exclaimed as he saw the updated list of cast.

“What’s the matter, hyung?” Chen asks.

“Why is the exchange student in here?!” Xiumin retorts him and points on Cream’s name.

Chen shrugs and continues with weeding the plots. Xiumin sighs in defeat as he knew that he has no power to redo the casts. But he’ll be more surprised later when he finds out…

…they’re the main couple of the play.

Ehhh?!” they both exclaimed in front of Grell.

“This must be some kind of joke, Mister Grell!” Xiumin says. “Out of the many girls, why her?!” he added as he points to Cream.

“How rude~!” Cream exclaims and shoves Xiumin’s finger away once again. “It’s not like I chose this role for myself!”

“Well, if you can’t stand this young lady,” Grell starts while brushing his long red hair. “I guess you wouldn’t mind pairing up with Sei the whole musical~”

Xiumin froze in his place. He knew what Sei and he has in the past. It’s very bitter and hard to forget. So he decided to choose Cream over Sei. At least with that, the movements were not awkward; just irritating. The practice already started a few days ago, with the songs all prepared.

Here are the following roles of their characters; so that you wouldn’t get lost: =)

Choi Hansol: The protagonist

Lee EunHae: The protagonist’s childhood friend and lover

Sho Min Kyu: The wanderer

First Mate Fa: Sho Min Kyu’s companion in the seas

Captain Kang: The leader of the Hansol army

Jeon Jungkook: Jang Miyung’s friend; son of Sho Min Kyu

Mr. Jang: Miyung’s father and EunHae’s husband

Jang Miyung: Lee EunHae’s daughter

Alpha: the pack’s leader and oldest of the brothers

Delta: Hansol’s reincarnation

Rho: the third of the brothers

Sigma: the youngest of the brothers; a wolf in training

Let’s look at their practices, shall we? Up to this time, the practices were just ‘memorize and go’. The expressions were disregarded at first and the timing, intonation and movements were practiced.

[Xiumin]: I cannot guarantee, my love that this romance would last forever. But if that is your wish, I will gladly comply.

[Sei]: Thank you, Hansol.

[A distant marching can be heard and Chanyeol appears to the stage]

[Chanyeol]: ………………………

“Oh! For crying out loud,” Baekhyun whispers.

“CUUUUUTTT~~!!” Grell shouted.

All actors breathe out in relief. Chanyeol scratches his head and puts on his derp smile as yet he forgot his lines again. Xiumin walks towards him and pats his shoulder.

“It’ll be alright, Chanyeol-ah,” he reassures.

Chanyeol gave him a smile and resumes to memorize his lines. They went off of the stage so that the next scene is to be practiced.

[Cream]: Oh! I can’t stand this anymore!

[Luhan]: Such a complainer you are, my daughter!

“She really is,” Xiumin scoffs.

“What?” Lay asks.

“Oh… Nothing. Nothing.” Xiumin said and resumes in watching the practice.

Their practice became better and better but Xiumin wasn’t too happy about it. They were getting the hang of it, alright. But something was off. Cream wasn’t talking to him throughout the whole time. Surely she would ask something about a thing or two about the practice but this time, it’s different. He was bothered by it.


Did our Xiumin already realized what he did to offend our dear Cream? Will he do something to fix it?