The Musical [The News]

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Gardener's Lover) OC x Xiumin

The next day; at EXO U's Faculty....

 

EEHH~?!” Grell shrieked as he saw the paper on his desk.

“Stop it! Stop it!” Ronald whined as he plugs his ears.

“What is the commotion all about?!” William asked in a husky tone as he opens the door.

T-T-THIS PROJECT~!!” Grell stutters as he dashes towards William. “This will be the biggest project in EXO U ever!!!” he declared.

“Why would it be, Mister Grell?” Ronald asked while arranging his papers.

The question was answered by the simple flyer the red head presented before them. It was a musical about two lovers separated by death and was united by their reincarnations as a lady and a wolf. The story focuses on Choi Hansol; a member of Korea’s imperial family who was betrothed to his childhood friend, Lee EunHae.

“Isn’t it a marvelous plot?!” Grell asked with excitement.

Ronald shrugs since romance wasn’t his taste. William adjusted his glasses and said nothing. Alan wasn’t listening. Grell pouts his lips.

“Wait a minute~!” he hollered at them. “Why are you ignoring this project? This is a part of our school fest, you know~!”

“We know that Mister Grell,” Alan replied. “But the problem is,”

“Have you found the most promising cast to perform such extravagant play?” William continued.

“Well,” Grell clears his throat. “We have my drama club members a---“

THEY WEREN’T GOOD ENOUGH!” William cuts off his sentence.

Grell fell to an abyss of shock as the words reach both of his ears and resonate inside his head. He fell to the ground in defeat.

“S-Sir,” Alan mumbled as he saw how straightforward the dark-haired professor has been.

“There’s no place for emotions in a job, Alan Humphries,” William retorted and adjusted his glasses. “You know how this guy picks people by looks and not by talents.” He said while pointing his pruner to the red head.

“Hmph~!” Grell exclaimed as he picks himself off of the floor. “Then who would you suggest, ‘Mister-cold-and-stern-yet-utterly-handsome’ guy~?”

Their argument was disturbed by an unexpected visitor.

“Excuse me, Sir Ronald,” Xiumin called behind the faculty door.

Ronald heard him but he didn’t move from his seat. The blonde analyzes the boy before glancing to his senior. Grell’s lips stretches into a grin, showing his shark-like teeth at the same time.

“Oh I know that look, Ronnie~” he replied and walks towards the door.

“What can I do for you, Minseok-ah~?” Grell asks the youngster.

“Oh, I just need the approval of Sir Ronald for the Halloween activity next month,” Xiumin replies as he hands over the paper.

“Hmm… Maybe we can discuss this later, Minseok-ah~” Grell said. “Anyways, does your club offers service~?” he asks.

“But of course,” Xiumin replied abruptly.

“Then I suppose you guys don’t mind being part of this~!” Grell declared and shows him the flyer.

Kim Minseok staggers back as he saw the flyer. It’s a play… a musical to be exact. Why would the professor of Fine Arts ask the Gardening Club to be part of a musical?!

“Xiumin,” Ronald called.

Xiumin looks at him.

“I’ll discuss it with the club later during our club activity,” Ronald said. “You can go inform the other six,”

Xiumin nods and bows before leaving the room. Grell then turns to Ronald.

“Why did you told him to inform the other six too~?” Grell asks while walking towards his table.

“Don’t you want it?” Ronald retorts as he raises two feet to his table. “The more the merrier~”

William hits Ronald’s feet with his pruner.

“Put those down, Knox,” he said.

“Sorry,” Ronald apologizes while he rubs his legs and turns to Grell once again. “Besides, I’ll make them an offer they would never turn down!”


What could be this offer that Ronald is talking about? Will he really convince his club and its Helpers to join the Musical?


 

A/N: Yesung's on the Musical's Flyer!!! ^^ Not related? =D It's still cool!