The Musical: [Discussion and Misunderstandings]

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (The Gardener's Lover) OC x Xiumin

Inside, Grell Sutcliff had started the meeting. He usually takes a long time introducing himself but today, he's too excited to make an introduction himself.

“Welcome everyone~!” Grell rang through the mic which resonates inside the auditorium. “Today, we shall decide for the people who will play the roles of the characters in our musical: The Wolf Who Hated the Moon~

Grell then began discussing the plot of the musical to everybody.

“A couple was about to get married but the young man’s father was out to war. He decides to bring his father back in time for their wedding and promises the young lady that he will be back. But in his absence, a wanderer from the seas ventured over their kingdom and fell in love with the young lady. The wanderer became jealous of the lady’s love for the man that he decides to kill the young man upon his return. He did so but the man has reincarnated as a wolf that never howls during the night. The young lady, being heartbroken, finally marries herself to another man. The wanderer did the same as well and after some time, the young lady’s daughter will stumble to the wolf in the forest. The wolf soon fell for her but then realizes that she was his lover’s daughter. Unfortunately, when the two were already falling in love with one another, the wanderer’s son appears and threatens the wolf’s life. In a twist of events, it was revealed that the young lady was reincarnated as the moon and the wolf now looks up to her as a sign of his loyalty for her.”

The whole auditorium was amazed by the plot. Grell then declares that he’ll be picking the cast of the musical.

“What?!” Xiumin declares.

“You got to be kidding me!” Kris exclaimed.

“This looks okay,” D.O. nods.

“This is completely wrong!” Baekhyun hollers.

What has become of the cast picking that their reactions have been so exaggerated? Well… here it is~

Byun Baekhyun as the narrator

Kim Minseok as Choi Hansol, Delta

Kim Jongdae as Jeon Jungkook

Akutagawa Sei as Lee EunHae

Kim Jongin as Sho Min Kyu

Park Chanyeol as Captain Kang

Do Kyungsoo as First mate Tang

Luhan as Mr. Jang

Wu Yi Fan as Rho

Huang Zi Tao as Alpha

Oh Sehun as Sigma

Kim Joonmyeon and Zhang Yixing as extras

“That’s for now, at least,” Grell told the crowd. “I’m still out to look for the leading lady~ For the mean time, practices will start by next week so, do your best~!!!”

“Yes!” the unison replied and dismiss. The Gardening Club all walked out of the auditorium together while discussing the musical. Xiumin was busy with them that he didn’t noticed Cream beside the auditorium door. Everybody had left so Cream decides to leave as well but Grell caught sight of her.

“Oh there you are, Cream~” the professor declares. “I thought I told you to join us in the meeting,”

“Why would I bother sir?” she asks the red head. “I’m only an exchange student so I won’t take part of it,”

“Oh my~!” Grell declares and faces the young lady. “It’s the first time to hear that from you, Cream! I’ve thought of you as a powerful lady with a determined resolve~! Did something happen?”

Cream shakes her head. Grell, being a psychological student once, (or he had been?) knew when one is lying or not. He stares at the young lady and pins her to the wall.

“Is it true~?” he asks; his voice loses the flamboyant touch it has.

Cream became intimidated by the red head’s glowing yellow-green eyes which were staring at her blue ones intently. She manages to say that something happened and discusses it with Grell at his office.

WHAAAT~?!” Grell exclaims as he hears Cream’s narration. “You were easily affected by those words?!”

“Of course I wasn’t at first but,” Cream looks at her teacup and purses her lips. “It’s from him… And my heart cringes that time,”

Grell looks at Cream with pity as he sips his tea. He has to find a way to get the two together. Suddenly, he remembers the lead lady role for the musical. Grell then puts up his usual shark-like grin and reassures Cream that they’ll fix that misunderstanding.

“You’re giving me the lead role? But… it’s too much,” Cream says.

“Oh no it wasn’t~” Grell replies. “With this, I’m sure he’ll understand what you feel that time when he said that~!”

Cream was hesitating but she decides to give it a try. Besides, she knew the reactions of people like Kim Minseok. She disregards her feelings at first so that she can help him… but now, it’s different. At first, no matter how Xiumin reacts towards her rash attitude, she doesn’t care. Cream will do anything to help him… for the least, that is. She stares at the script with hesitation. Will this musical help her to find out her true feelings towards our Xiumin?


How can Cream cope up with that role? Given that Xiumin said earlier that he didn't want her in it. What will happen?