Chapter 9

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Friday and this friday was public holiday. You were in your room ready to go. You decided to go to L.Joe's house again because you never met him since yesterday. You had asked his classmates where L.Joe was but they told you that he never came to the class.

You tied your shoeslace and took your bag. You went out from your bedroom and went downstair where you saw V sat on the chair in the family room, playing PS3. "I will go." You said to him.

V paused the game and looked at you. "Where?" "Uhh.. A friend's house." You answered. "Who?" V raised an eyebrow. You looked at your watch that your parents gave. "I'm late! I'll go now! See you later TaeTae!" "Wait.." V raised his hand but you already ran to the door.

The butler already opened the front door so you just ran in rush, didn't wanted V to ask you more. You stopped in the bus stop and wiped your forehead. "That so close." You took a deep breathe.

------

You stopped in Namdaemun market to buy some food and continued your way to his place. You had arrived in L.Joe's house area. The true was you hate to comeback to this place but you need to meet L.Joe so you gathered all your courage and went to his place.

You walked to L.Joe's place direction. Nobody arounds. This area really like a dead place. You still creeped out every you saw scary drawing on the wall. But you kept walking.

You felt that you were being followed by someone from behind. You walked faster. But you can felt that person walked faster too. You held your bag tightly and speed up your step. You bit your lips. You didn't dare to look behind.

Someone tapped your shoulder from behind. "Don't following me!" You ran fastly to the condominium where's L.Joe lived. You took a stairs and went to the room number 15.

You looked behind but no one in there. You sighed and knocked the door. "Oppa, are you there?" No answer. You knocked it again. "L.Joe oppa, it's me ~~~. I need to talk to you." But still no answer.

You sighed and turned the knob. You suprised when the door opened. 'It doesn't locked.' You open the door widely and stepped inside.

You jawdropped to saw L.Joe's room. It's really a small room. Little bigger from your bedroom. Broken bed, broken sofa, broken tv, dirty, many emo things, scary poster, clothes scattered all over the place. This room totally a mess.

Then your sight pointed to someone who sat on the floor behind the wall. Bloods pour from his wrist. L.Joe laughed silently when cutting his wrist with razor blade.

You held closed your mouth with both of your hand. This was the first time you saw someone cutting himself. Your tears fell and you hurriedly ran to him and gripped his right hand to held his hand so he stop cutting himself. He stared at you with pokerface.

"Stop... Please stop..." You took the razor blade and put it away. You took tisues from your bad and wrapped it on his wrist to stop the bleeding. L.Joe tried to pulled his hand but you held it tight. "Don't!! You can die!!!" You cried.

You cleaned the blood on his arms and hands and the one on the floor. "Why you do this? Why you enjoying it?"

L.Joe looked away. "Why you even care?" He said with slow and husky voice.

"Of course i care! You're my friend! You're so precious to me!" You said to him and took another tisues to changed the one that already full covered by the blood.

"Why you didn't come to college this past few days? And why you keep avoiding me oppa? Why?" You asked him. He his lips and stared at you coldly.

"For what i meet you?" He asked. "So you can have someone to talk to." You answered. "I don't need one. I live like this." He said and looked outside the window.

"Oppa.. I know you need a friend. You have been through all this time alone.." You said.

"No. You don't need to care about me anymore. Because i don't need you. I never need you." L.Joe replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter