Chapter 38

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day passed. No sign of V opened his eyes. He still fell asleep. His doctor didn't understand why V still sleeping while he's in stabil condition.

BTS now stopped looking for you. They really can't found you. They were sure that you were with Jin. Without V, they can't break in.

L.Joe. He seemed can't let you go. Maybe indeed he stopped looking for you either but deep inside his heart, he knew he will find you. What L.Joe did now was just went to hospital just to see V awake. He wished V will wake up soon and start looking for you too.

While you. You still in Jin's hand. You lived in his mansion. Jin told all his guards and maids to not let you out. You were being locked in a big bed room. Jin will allowed you to get out from there when you're with him.

You always ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in your room. You always have many thought to run away from this prison. Well you thought this place was a prison. But after saw the guards, you discouraged.

But truelly was, Jin treated you like a princess. But you hated it sometimes. You just wanted to get out from this place and hugged V and L.Joe.

Breakfast was ready. Jin brought you some food. "Breakfast~~~" He sang. You looked away. Jin walked to you. "Oh come on. You need to eat baby girl~" "Don't call me that!" You spat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter