Chapter 7

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What to eat?" Eunji asked while she looking at the foods menu. "Anything adible." You chuckled and took some food to your tray and tried to found a seat.

"All the table is full.." Eunji pouted. "Let's just look around first." You said and walked to find the empty chairs.

You stopped when you saw L.Joe sat alone in the corner. "Hey Eunji, let's sit in there?" You told her and pointed at L.Joe.

"What? With him? Now way! I don't want to sit with him no matter what." Eunji refused. "But that the only empty chair."

"No ~~~, i rather not eating." Eunji said to you. You sighed. "Fine~ I will sit in there. See you later." You said and leaved Eunji alone to L.Joe.

Eunji put a grim face. "V will so mad ~~~." Eunji said and looking for another empty chair.

"Can i sit here?" You asked L.Joe. He looked up and not giving any answer. "Well, i will take it as a yes." You smiled and sat.

Students staring at you like you were a weird person because you wanted to sit with L.Joe.

"What do you eat oppa?" You asked him. You just see he has an empty plate on the table. He not answering. You pouted but started to ate your food. You were happy because he doesn't leave you and kept sat on his place.

You had finished your food and wiped your mouth with tissue. "So oppa~ Do you have any other class?"

L.Joe shook his head. "Great! Now come with me!" You stood up and pulled L.Joe by his arm. L.Joe just let himself being dragged by you.

You and L.Joe walked to your favorite ice cream shop. You still pulled his hand so he not go anywhere.

"Do you ever eat ice cream in here?" You asked him. He looked at you for a moment before answered "I never eat ice cream before."

You suprised. "Really? Why?" You asked. "I don't like something sweet."

"But you need to try this one okay? It feels so good! Trust me!" You smiled and ordered two Vanilla Ice Cream. L.Joe just looked at you. 'Why you keep come to me?'

"Here you go.. Here oppa!" You gave him a cone of Vanilla ice cream. He just looked at it. "Take it and eat it." You said happily. Finally he took it.

You started to your ice cream. But L.Joe just looked at his ice cream. "Eat it oppa.. It's my treat so don't worry."

L.Joe's ice cream almost melted but in the end, he it. You smiled to saw him the ice cream. 'It's cute.'

Still ate the ice cream, both of you walked to the park. Many kids playing in there. Some couples dating in there. Your cheeks turned red to saw them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter