Chapter 5

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you going yesterday?" Eunji asked you and put a spoon of ice cream into .

You and Eunji were in Ice Ice shop. It's your favorite Ice Cream shop. You often went here with V. When you happy, sad or angry, you will go here and ate Vanilla's ice cream, your favorite.

"Met someone." You replied and smiled alone, thought about yesterday.

Eunji raised an eyebrow. "who?" "Someone." You still smiling. "You creeping me out with that smile." You didn't mind her words but keep smiling.

"That person must be made you crazy like this. Oh My God! Give my ~~~ back!" Eunji prayed dramatically and you laughed.

"You're too over Eunji. Well, i met L.Joe sunbaenim yesterday." Eunji choked and coughed. "Hey!! Are you okay?!" You asked her panicked.

Eunji took a tisue still coughing. You helped her with hit her back slowly. Eunji nodded and you stopped. "Are you okay now?"

Eunji took out her bottle of water from her bag and drank it after that she took a deep breathe. "Are you crazy?! You met L.Joe?!"

You just nodded innocently. "Why?!!"

"His lecturer needed help to deliver an information to him because he can't contacting him." You told Eunji casually.

"But he can't ask another students right? Not must be you." "No one wanted to meet him. So i volunteering myself." Eunji facepalmed.

"It's not good to be with him, ~~~." Eunji told you. "He's a nice person you know! People too fast judging him." You defended him.

"Nice? Like what?" Eunji asked you. You thought for a moment then said "He walked me to the bus stop yesterday." "Just that?" You nodded.

"That not nice. That just.." "He lives in dangerous part of Seoul you know! So he was so nice to walked me to the bus stop." You cut her.

Eunji just blinked. "That's not a good place to stay. No." You mumbled.

"What if V knows about it ~~~?"

"He needs to understand that L.Joe sunbae not a bad person like people always said. I will become his friend!" You said and finishing your ice cream. Eunji just saw at you and sighed.

------

The next day, You wanted to go to toilet when you saw L.Joe walked alone and one of the two men students bumped him unpurposely. The guy books fell.

"Oh no.." That guy widened his eyes after realized he bumped onto who. He gulped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter