Chapter 23

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, V back to campus. The girls who saw him, screamed and gathered around him. 'Guess i don't lose my charm.' V said confidently on his mind.

He walked toward his class where you, Eunji and Jimin already there. V opened the door. All eyes looked at him. V smiled widely. "Hi guys~ I'm back!"

The boys students started to high five him and the girls started to asked him many questions. "Pffftt.. Still.." Eunji rolled her eyes. "Someone looks jealous." Jimin . "Wha.. What?! Who's jealous? I'm not jealous!" Eunji defended herself. "I doesn't mean it's you." Jimin stuck out his tongue. Eunji cheek turned red. "So who is it mister?" Eunji raised an eyebrow. "Someone~" Jimin sang. You laughed.

"Why you didn't go here with V?" Eunji asked, trying to shrugged off the jealous thing. "I don't even know V will go to campus. He doesn't even  go home." You answered. "Oh i see." Eunji nodded. "Curious that much?" Jimin again. "Talk again and i will shut your mouth with my shoe!" Eunji threated him and Jimin closed his mouth directly. You chuckled.

"Hey sis~" V greeted you. He's done with his friends. "Hey TaeTae. I thought you never come again." You rolled your eyes. V chuckled. "Sorry sis." V looked at Eunji. "Hey Eunji, long time no see." Eunji suprised. "Huh? Hmm.. Yea.. Yeah.. Long time no see." "Hahaha.." Jimin laughed and Eunji hit his arm. V blinked. "What is it about?" "Nothing!" Eunji answered fastly. You just smiled.

------

After class, V told you and Eunji to go first to canteen while he and Jimin needed to do something. "So where is he?" V asked Jimin. "Usually, he in the park near economics faculty's building." Jimin answered. V nodded and went there with Jimin.

"Are you sure you need to do it in here?" Jimin asked. "He needs to leave! There's so many campus and yet he choose here? He got plans." V replied. "Well, you got the point." Jimin replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter