Chapter 39

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hhhh..." L.Joe sighed.

He stood on the bridge over Han River. He looked at his reflection on the water. "Who am i?" He asked. "Who are you?" "Why i'm even alive?"

L.Joe threw a rock into the water. His reflection blured. After the water became calmed, your face appeared. "~~~?!" L.Joe shouted and looked behind. But no one. No one around.

He sighed again. L.Joe looked up to the night sky. "I miss you.."

L.Joe walked away leaving the bridge. He took a bus and sat behind. No many people in the bus. L.Joe looked at his reflection on the window. He has eyes bags that made his eyes more darker because he still used the eyeliners.

L.Joe looked out from the window and saw you running. "~~~!"

L.Joe hurriedly ran to the bus driver and stopped the bus. "Hurry open the door!" L.Joe told the driver.

When the door opened, L.Joe ran to you. "~~~! ~~~!" L.Joe called your names but you didn't look back. "~~~!" L.Joe caught your shoulder and turned you around.

L.Joe's shoulder deflated and hr opened his mouth to 'O' shaped. It wasn't you. That girl is not you.

The girl asked. "Yes?" L.Joe let go his hand. "No. Sorry." He apologized and left the girl.

He was imagined that he was saw you. But you aren't real. L.Joe continued to walking until he arrived in his house'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter