Chapter 28

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you met him just now?!" V asked you and held your shoulders. "He caught me!!!" You shouted. "I almost die you know! I never thought he would comeback and appeared in front of me like that!" You shook your head in fear. Your body trembled. "I'm scared.. I'm scared Tae!" You pulled your hair, frustrated.

V hugged you thight to comforted you. "It's okay. I'm here. I won't let him lay a finger on you." "But he did!" You started to cried. "He caught me and not letting me go.. I'm so scared.." You cried. "Sssshhh.. I'm sorry sis. Because i didn't know he will appeared in front of you like this. But how can you ran away from him?" V asked.

You looked at your twin brother and wiped your tears. "Hoseok oppa and Yonggi oppa helped me. Didn't know how but suddenly they were in there and stopped him." You told V. V nodded. "In where and how you met him?" V asked again.

"My favorited ice cream's shop with Eunji after we shopped. I'm just received my ice cream and then i realized there's was a small paper near my ice cream. The written same like the letters i got. And then i tried to looked around to searched that whoever possibly gave the paper. And.. " You stopped for a moment and took a deep breathe. "I saw him. He used the waiter uniform. He was in disguised." You stopped again. "I'm surprised after i saw him. It's like a nightmare. The worst nightmare. I didn't know what to do so i just ran outside." You finished your story.

Suddenly you slapped your forehead.  "I leaved Eunji behind with my shopping bags! Eunji must be so mad at me!" V shook his head. "Just go rest first sis." V told you. "No. You need to tell me so all this time you hid the fact that Jin was back?! So thats why you gone all this time?!" You glared at V. V nodded slowly and bowed. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." You rolled your eyes. "I'm gonna call Eunji." You said and went to your room, closed V's bedroom's door behind.

V bit his lips and clenched his fists after you went out. V was mad. Really mad. "Damn!" V punched the wall beside the door. "How dare he made a move directly to her!"

------

The next day, You just stayed at home. V disallowed you to went out because of what happening yesterday. You agreed. You said V that you wanted to L.Joe about it but V said he will tell it to him.

Now V at BTS's hangout. V interogated J-Hope and Suga for what happened yesterday, also he called Eunji.

"It was like that. If we didn't m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter