Chapter 17

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your relationship with L.Joe became more and more closer day by day. You loved to be with him and he felt the same. His accompany really made you so comfortable.

All students respected him now. No one talked, gossiping or bully him. It made you really happy. And V never argue about you and L.Joe anymore eventhought V still didn't want to get to know to L.Joe.

Now you were at V's bedroom, lying on his bed while V sat on the chair, playing games from his computer. "Ya!! Ya!! Shoot! Gah!!!" V shouted when he lose. "Sssttt.. Be quite." You told him. "How can i quite when i'm playing this game?" V asked you but still focus on the screen. "That's why you need to find a girlfriend." You giggled.

"Nah.. I don't need one right now." V said and started to play the game again. "But all you did just playing games TaeTae. You need to get one. Beside, you have so many fans." V paused the game and looked at you. "I know you have a boyfriend my sweetie twin sis, but that doesn't mean i need one. Why you so arrogant?" V said and leaned his back on the seat, frustrated. You giggled again.

"Ah.. I need to go now." You said and walked to the door. "Where?" V asked. "A date with my oppa~." You whispered to him and chuckled then left from his room. "But i am your oppa too.."  V mumbled and facepalmed.

------

You and L.Joe were at your favorite ice cream shop. You ordered two Vanilla's ice creams. "Vanilla again? You really like vanilla huh?" L.Joe asked you and smiled. "I loved it!" You smiled widely and took a spoon of ice cream into your mouth. L.Joe just kept looking at you with a smile.

"What is it? There's something on my face? There's some ice cream on it?" You asked innocently. L.Joe shook his head still smiling. "No.. You just so.. Beautiful yet cute and sweet. I'm fall for you more and more ~~~." You blushed. L.Joe saw it and laughed. "You can melt the ice cream." You blushed more and covered your cheeks with your hands. "Stop it oppa!"

"baby.. Do you think.. I should stop using the eyeliners?" L.Joe asked you. You stopped eating your ice cream and looked at him. "Uhmm.. Yeah.. Because of you, i can change. I mean, i never cut m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter