Chapter 4

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What for lunch today?" V asked you while looked into his phone, searching for delicious food.

You, V, Eunji and Jimin was walking to the park in campus and sat on the empty seats. The three of them busy with their phone while you didn't know what to do.

"Chocolate molten cake sounds good." V talked to himself still focus on his phone. You huffed and puffed your cheeks. But then your view pointed to someone.

"I'll be back." You told them and ran to that someone. The other just nodded still focus on their phone.

"Hey!" You called him still running but he seemed didn't heard you. That person stopped near gymnasium. You slower your step. His back facing you so he didn't know that you stood behind him.

When he wanted to take out something from his bag, you called him again. "L.Joe sunbaenim."

L.Joe suprised and whirled. But his face still pokerface as usual. You smiled to him. "Hi!"

L.Joe didn't greet you back. He just stood in there and walked away. You pouted and followed him.

"L.Joe sunbaenim! Wait!" You walked beside him. "Where do you want to go?" You asked him but sure, he didn't answering.

"Can i come with you?" Again, L.Joe didn't answering you.

The students who saw you walked with him started to whipering to each other.

You and L.Joe unpurposely walked passed by the bullies who bullied him. 'Oh no.. This is not good.'

You looked at L.Joe but he seemed didn't care about it. He kept walking passed them. You stopped in front of the bullies and bowed to them after that followed L.Joe again.

"What's that girl doing with him?" The guy who used white shirt asked. "I don't know. Maybe she like him." "No way, no one girls like him. Specially a cute girl like her."

"That's not our business, let's go." The boss said and leaved.

"Umm.. L.Joe sunbae.."

"Ah.. Kim~~~-ssi!" You stopped and turned your head. Your lecturer, Mr.Cho called you.

You confused, you wanted to following L.Joe but the one who calling you was your lecturer. With a heavy heart you came to Mr.Cho. L.Joe already gone from your sight. 'Too bad.'

You came to faculty room. Mr.Cho wanted you to helped him tidy all his papers. 'Just great.' You huffed and started to collected all the papers.

Done, you heard a lecturer talked to himself. "Oh no, just him who i don't contacting yet. I don't know his phone number and no one want to meet him and now i need to leave for meeting."

"What happen sir?" You asked him. "Ah, you're Mr.Cho student right?" You nodded.

"Just a little problem, i want to quicken the test for music development from this friday to tomorrow, i had told every students in my class except for this one. I'm really in hurry right now so i can't tell him." he explained. "Maybe i can help. Who's this one stundent?" You asked.

"L.Joe." You suprised. 'L.Joe sunbae?'

"Ohh.. I'll help you sir! What should i do?"

"Really? Please go to his house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter