Chapter 25

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what should we ride first?" You asked L.Joe with smiled widely. "Umm.. You choose." L.Joe answered. "Hmm.. Giant Loop!!!" You exclaimed. Without L.Joe answer you hurriedly draged him to giant loop queue.

"What a long queue!" You said after saw the queue. L.Joe laughed. "It's Saturday of course it will have a long queue." L.Joe said to you. "It's okay! Let's just waiting patiently."You nodded.

15 minutes of waiting, 30 minutes of waiting, an hour of waiting you still wait patiently. "It's hot isn't it." You said to your boyfriend. "Indeed. Want a drink?" L.Joe asked. You shook your head. "Save it for later." You smiled.

Now you and L.Joe in the first queue. You felt more excited. After this turn will be your turned. You watched the giant loop started moving. Your eyes can get over it. You remembered you ever rode it with V but V puke. You chuckled when remembered it.

Finally, it's your turn. But before you can get in, the operator stopped you. "Why?" You asked. "Sorry, but the giant loop need to be renovated." The operator said. "What? So sudden?" And then you heard another operator said the same thing using the mic. Yoy felt so disappointed. L.Joe tried to comforted you and asked to try another ride. Finally you smiled a little and went to another ride.

The next was roller coaster. But too bad there's a sign "Under renovation" "This one too?" You asked and then went to another rides but it's the same. "Under renovation." Went you and L.Joe tried to find the rides that not under renovation, L.Joe felt someone following you and him but he kept walking.

"Hhhh.." You sighed and sat on the bench. L.Joe stood in front of you. "It's okay. We can comeback again next time after it done." L.Joe said to you. "But i want it now. It just a waste to come here." You looked down. L.Joe felt bad to saw you down like that. Usually you always happy and cheered him up but today was different. L.Joe sighed and then he slowly turned his head. He saw shadow and it's gone behind the food court's building. 'Strange.' L.Joe thought.

"Okay, let's eat first and then find another ride okay?" L.Joe asked and you nodded. You and L.Joe went to the food court and ate lunch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter