Kim Myungsoo

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

People at school might wonder why I would claim a girl like Go Ara as my girl. Well, it's pretty simple. I want her. She reminds me of my mother, when she was in high school. And of coarse my dad fell in love with my mom over time and they had me. My father isn't a good person, when it comes to the business world. He owns most of the casinos in Korea and also has an underground business selling drugs. He also watched something called the top three. Once a company is in the thing call the top three he gets close to them. Once he has gained their trust he kills them.

I honestly wouldn't have known what was going on until, one day when I was eight years old. My father had become aquainted with someone named Mr.Go and we had family dinners and things to get closer. That was when I found her. Go.Ara. The girl that I claimed mine. This wasn't just an over the night decision. It took me years to find her again. That little girl took my heart and ran away with it, it was only fair that I get to keep her half of the heart as well. But things took a wrong turn when I saw my father kill her parents. Does my father know that I saw him? NO. My father didn't kill Ara though. Which I was thankful for. He just beat her up till she was barely hanging on for her life. This was probably to make her forget. That was the last I saw of her. Lying there on the cold ground, covered in blood. Lifeless.

Did my mother know anything about this? NO she didn't. She was actually very close with Ara's mother but that was short lived. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter