Short and sweet Ending

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV
Ara sat down at the breakfast table as she sipped on her coffee mug. "NOONA!!~ Always so beautiful~" Ara could only chuckle. Even though she and the Exo boys had grown older they still had their young faces from when they were in high school so many mistaken them as teenagers. She felt a pair of arms hug her from the back. "Noona~ Good morning." Ara chuckled at the younger boy as she patted on his hair. "Good morning Jun-ah." The boy was basking in the glory of his favorite noona matting his hair. "I'm off to school!" Ara grabbed him by the back of his collar. "AhhH~ Noona!" the boy pouted. "You didn't eat your breakfast." He took a muffin off the table. "YAH! Byun Jun." Jun turned around. "Catch." A banana milk fell into his hands. "Thanks Noona see you after school." She smiled at the younger.

"Did Jun go to school?" Xiumin walked into kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee. "Yeah, Is everyone else asleep?" they were up all nigh partying for Baekhyun's birthday. Jun planned the whole thing and he wanted everyone to be there. The parents left after a while but the Exo boys, Jun, and Ara stayed behind. "Good morning~" Chanyeol and Kai came inside the kitchen to get something to eat. "Aww my head hurts." Kai had a lot to drink the night before and now he was paying for with a major headache. "There are some pain killers in the cabinet." Xiumin pointed at on of the wooden cabinets. "Poor boy." Ara stood up and got Kai a cup of water while he grabbed the medication. "Hope you feel better." she pecked his head. "Yah! Don't do that you know your boyfriend will go crazy if he finds out you gave them special treatment again. I already have a problem with you dating one of them. NO MORE!" Ara laughed with Chanyeol but Kai was still lost with a blush on his face. "EY! You don't get any funny ideas." Xiumin was pointing at Kai who was giving a glare to Xiumin. "Why is everyone so loud?" the rest of the EXO members walked into the now jam packed kitchen. "Good morning babe." Ara was pecked on the side of the head. Many of the boys were envious. "NO MORE SKINSHIP!" Xiumin left the kitchen with a huff.

Everyone went on with their day like normal. Ara thought she should visit her boyfriend at his company for some lunch. "Hello welcome how can we help you?" Ara smiled. "I'm here to meet the CEO. Is he in yet?" The receptionist questioned the girl infront of her. "Do you have an appointment?" Ara smile faultered alittle, "She doesn't need one." The recpetionist bowed to the male figure. The figure walked up Ara and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey. You" Ara chuckled in his embrace. "Hey you to you too." they both laughed. "Come on lets go up."

"Wow we have together for a year now and this is the first time I have seen your office." He guided Ara to the couch. "Come here." He was patting on his lap but he sat next to him making him poute. She rested her head on his shoulder. "One year...Why does it feel like forever?" He just smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter