Change of Plans

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara's POV

When I got home I changed into my work clothes and made my way into my office. Yes, it is tiring trying to keep up with two personalities with a secret motive but that's my job. What scares me is the fact that Kim Myungsoo is more obsessed with me or my nerd self already. I only saw him in a total of three times. He already declared me as his. Things are going faster then I planned. I was actually getting scared.

"Ara-ah is something wrong?" I saw Yunho oppa with a cup of coffee. I shook my head 'no' but he knew something is on my mind. I didn't say anything and started to add information into the database again but then again, I might have to change a few things first. Things were not the way I planned it..at all. He is the obssesive character that could be a great danger.

I walked to a cafe near by my apartment to clear my mind. I needed to think of a new plan in a new light. I was still in my work clothes and I was dresses as myself. I don't really have time to be myself but this moment in time I am me and I want to enjoy it. I heard the bell of the door ringing, then I heard a group of familiar guy voices. "Hyung so she really is your cousin?" I heard a hum as an answer. It was Exo, "She must be really smart, I mean, did you see her in math? She shut that of man up faster than he could spell his own name." a tall boy with a deep voice, Park Chanyeol. I know all of the boys not because they are in my class but because of their profiles. "Chanyeol-ah, she stood up to L and no one has ever done that. But then again no girl has ever gone against L. They would all fall for his money or looks." DO said like it was a fact of nature.

No One's POV

In corner of Luhan's eyes he saw a girl sitting behind Lay and he saw her side profile. He was aww struck with her. She had long beautiful hair, big eyes, a tall nose and small rosy lips. She looked familiar but he shook that off becuase the girl her knew had short hair and glasses. "Luhan, what are you looking at?" Xiumin shook Luhan out of his train of thought. "Huh?...nothing...no one...huh?" all of the members laughed at him and he glared at the boys. Ara unknowingly smiled. *I feel like I've met her before.*

Ara's Phone went off and she picked it up.

(A/N: A=ara and Y=Yunho)

A:Yes?

Y:I'm outside the cafe come on we have to go in right now.

A: What are you talking about I just got off work. Oppa wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter