All Done

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Everyone froze. Baekhyun looked around for Jun frantically and everyone from NDI looked for Ara. "Jun-Ah!" Baekhyun ran over to his little brother who was covered in blood while crying. He searched the little boy's body for any injures but there was none. He wasn't hurt but there was so much blood covering him. "Hyung-ah! Help Noona! She's hurt. Help her please~" Baekhyun picked up his little brother and tried to calm the little boy down as he paniced. "ARA!" All eyes looked at the figure laying in a pool of her own blood. Baekhyun let his little brother down and crouched down beside the body. "Ara-ah...Ara...YAH! WAKE UP!" Baekhyun was shaking her body but she wasn't answering. This scared Baekhyun. "Someone call the ambulance! NOW!" Yunho was yelling for help as the boys crowded around her body trying to get her up. "Ara-ah..." Luhan was next to her body. His heart broke. He knew she meant something to him but he didn't really know what. Xiumin was quietly sitting next to her, denying the fact that he might lose his one and only cousin. "She's going to be okay, hyung." Sehun was trying to help console the broken Xiumin hyung.

@ the Hospital

The parents wanted to run over and check on Ara but that was impossible. NDI wouldn't let them, because MyungSang was still on the loose and they didn't want anyone else hurt. The director went to the hospital and Yunho and Changmin stood up and bowed. "Just think of it this way: The kids not hurt, if we do lose her, it's only one lose, and she was meant to die after this anyways." Xiumin and Luhan wanted to punch the living out of this man. Actually all of them wanted to do so but they stayed put. Their parents were under the NDI's wing. "But sir,---" The director stopped and stared at the two agents. "And you two are to pack tonight. You are transfered to the London branch." This time Changmin spoke out, "Sir, What about Ara?" The director chuckled, "Boys. You must learn that in this business you lose some you gain some, and Ara is one that you lose. Now pack up your flight leaves in five hours. Oh! and You won't be coming back so say your final goodbyes." Yunho didn't want to believe that this was happening. He was losing his life in Korea, leaving the place he was born, but most importantly the girl he loved. Yunho looked at Luhan, "Can I talk to you?"

In the ER Ara's physical state was very unstable and she was loosing alot of blood. "Doctor I don't know if she will make it her blood preasure is dropping." All that could be heard was the suction sound of the hose, the breathing of the surgeons, the commands from the doctor, and the beeping of the heart monitor.

"Doctor she's loosing a lot of blood!"

Yunho and Luhan was outside on the roof of the hospital. "What do you want?" Luhan was never fond of Yunho cause he was too close to Ara. "I called you up here to ask you a favor." Luhan looked uninterested. "Take care of Ara for me. If she makes it out...prevent her from doing something stupid.." Yunho didn't know why but he couldn't look at the guy in front of him. "What?" Luhan was lost. Yunho was hesitant but he took in a deep breathe before begining.

Flashback-----(No one's POV)

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter