Nothing Special

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE"S POV

Ara updated the information into the system data base as she was working overtime at NDI. Yunho came over and tapped her on the shoulder. "You're over working yourself. Look at the people around you." Ara looked up and saw that everyone was asleep at their desks. "I finally found the kid now I need to think of my next move." Yunho chuckled at the girl and she looked at him with a questioned face. "Just act like you did when we were in college. Remeber you were still a really smart, but normal teenage girl who woke up late that one time." Ara chuckled thinking back.

Flashback.

Ara woke up late for class and she had to get over the gates somehow, but they wouldn't allow it if she was caught. Changmin, Yunho, and Ara stuck out like a sore thumb because they were forced to wear school uniforms. They were extremely young to be going to college however their knowledge held that capacity so they kept that rule.

Ara ran to school in her uniform and ran into a young boy in a soccer uniform. She helped him pick up his stuff and she bowed her head multiple times saying sorry before running off. When the boy looked up the girl was gone, "Luhan let's go!" Xiumin was across the street. Luhan looked back at the girl and chuckled. "Cute." Luhan smiled to himself. "LUHAN!" Luhan snapped out of it and ran to Xiumin, "Going~." Ara was hidding behind a brick wall hidding from the head master's assistant. 

"GO ARA!! I'm going to kill that kid when I get my hands on her." The man looked like a lunatic cause of his well gelled hair was all over his head. It looked like an atomic bomb went off on his hair. "Don't worry, sir I bet she might be sitting in class when we get there. Come on sir lets get you cleaned up." Yunho lead the older man to the restroom while he signaled Changmin to get Ara into class.

When the Head master's assistant got into class with Yunho, Ara was reading her book. She was acting like nothing was wrong. Yunho could only smile at the girl while Changmin was chuckling at her as well.

------End of flashback-----

Yunho and Changmin dropped Ara off at her appartment. She sat down on her dining table and fell asleep. When her alarm went off she turned it off and got up for a jog. When she got home and washed up she took a cup of coffee while stepping out of her appartment in her school uniform. "Good morning Ara-ssi." Ara jumpped when she saw the figure outside of her apartment complex. "I would have walked up to your door, but I don't really know which one you live in." he rubbed the back of his neck while they walked to school. "Why are you doing this...L-sii?" She asked still feeling uncomfortable with his approach. Things were happening too quickly. "I only want to get closer to you. I know you are special to me, but I don't know what kind of special you are to me just yet." Ara was getting a little freaked out. *How did he know where I lived? Just because of yesterday?* Things were going in a much higher pace then calculated. "Umm....L -ssi I don't know what---" He cut her off, annoying he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter