Kidnapped

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Everyone at school was amazed at who the 'new' girl was. From transformation day one, she was flooded with confessions and invites to parties even after they found out who she was. "Ara-ah, would you please be my girlfriend?" before she could reject him kindly, "She's not interested. Now get lost kid before I make your life a living hell." Luhan pushed the letter and cheap chocolates back to the guy as he sulked his way back. No one messed with EXO except maybe Myungsoo. "You didn't have to say it in that way and I can take care of myself.Thank you." Ara was going to walk away but she stopped. Luhan looked up to see what was wrong, he got his answer. "Get away from her Myungsoo." L glared at Luhan, "It's L to you, Luhan." L turned his direction to Ara and took a step closer while she took one back. Myungsoo was smiling at her like she said that she loved him, but that wasn't the case here. "Ara-ah where have you been? I was so worried for you. I've been looking all over for you." She didn't say anything. Luhan stepped up and pulled Ara behind his back. "Give her back." L's stare was hard on Luhan while he was talking through his teeth. "Luhan. Don't." Ara didn't want things to get out of hand. "Ara-ah, come on. Come back to me. I have everything planned out for us. I've had it planned out since we were kids." Ara was lost. Kids? "What is he talking about." Luhan whispered to Ara, "I don't know. I don't remember him." L was boiling on the inside. "DON'T TALK TO MY GIRL!!!" L threw his body on Luhan and started to punch him. Ara was surprised and tried to pull them apart.

"OW!" Luhan winced in pain. "Sorry, I'll dabb it a little softer." Ara was putting on medicine and plaster on Luhan's face. "This is all my fault." while Ara was concentrating on fixing Luhan's face, he was staring at her. She looked beautiful in his eyes. She was always beautiful in his eyes but he just didn't know what his feelings were at the time. He was too young. "There. All done. Let's go home, I think Junnie is going to have a fit if he saw that I'm not home yet." Luhan stood up and nodded. Before they left he grabbed Ara's wrist, "You know when your in trouble you can call me." Ara smiled and nodded.

"NOONA!!!!" Jun came running into her arms and she chuckled. To Ara's surprise everyone even Kai greeted her with a smile, while Luhan went up to his room. They all questioned what happened to his face but that could wait til a later time. "So I'm not ugly anymore?" she was looking at Xiumin. "I guess you they had a change of heart." The two laughed as Kai rolled his eyes, "You're tollerable now and I kind of want to apologize for being a jerk, the most, out of all of us." Ara smiled, "No problem Kai." Kai smiled as well. "Go away! My Noona!" Jun pushed Xiumin's and Kai's legs as he stuck to Ara's leg like a baby koala. The three only laughed. "You little brat." Kai snuffed in a joking manner.

During dinner everyone was looking at Luhan except for Ara. Even Junnie was in shock so he was dead silent with his mouth dropped. It was too quiet so Luhan looked up to find everyone's eyes on him except for Ara. "Lu? What's up with your face?" Luhan opened his mouth then closed it. He was debating if he should tell the truth to Kris and the others or not. "Kim Myungsoo attacked him today, because of me." Now everyone's even Luhan's eyes traveled to the girl sitting next to Ara. "So....Lu hyung-ah saved noona?" Jun was slightly lost but he was a smart boy. "Ara smiled at Jun, who had spagetti sauce all over his face, "Yes, Jun-ah Lu Hyung-ah did save noona from a very scarry person." Jun's eyes grew big and he looked at Luhan, who wanted to laugh at the little boy with sauce on his face, eyes blown up, and his little mouth dropped. "Hyung-ah...YOU'RE THE BEST! YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE HYUNG-AH OUT OF ALL OF THE HYUNG-AH'S. HYUNG-AH YOU CAN BE NOONA'S KNIGHT WHEN I'M NOT THERE. OOOO HYUNG-AH YOU CAN BE --MMMHMHHHMHM" Ara put some more noodles in his mouth and Jun stopped talking. Now everyone was laughing at the little boy. "BAEKHYUN HYUNG-AH DON'T LAUGH AT ME! JUNNIE MAD!" the baby pouted. Everyone found Jun adorable, even Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter