Hard

My Little Secrets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Ara hasn't been home for three days now and Changmin and Yunho has been keeping watch over the boys. "Why would he keep Jun in his own home? That means that Myungsoo and his wife knows about him taking Jun. Why would he risk the chance of getting caught?" Ara has been questioning many things since the day Jun has been kidnapped. She promised to protect him but she didn't keep it. "Hey." Ara looked up and met eyes with Yunho, who was holding a cup of hot tea in front of her. "Thanks." she accepted the tea and closed her eyes as she took in the aroma. She let out a deep sigh. "You should go home and take a rest. You haven't slept in three days." Yunho was worried for her. Ara might have been the hardest girl to crack but she was still very soft at heart and easily attached. "Watch over the guys and switch shifts with me." Ara nodded as she stood up. "Thanks oppa."

Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai, and Sehun were sick of staying at home so they decided to go practice on their self defense. After the night they had found about NDI, they were taught self-defense. They were freely allowed to go back and forth from home to the headquaters. On their way in they ran into Ara, "Are you finally going home?" Luhan was worried for her. "Umm...I think I might go home and get something and come back." Kai rolled his eyes and Baekhyun let out a huff, "I understand that finding my brother is a top priority, but so is your health. I won't hear the end of it, when Jun finds out about how his favorite noona didn't eat or sleep trying to find him." Ara could only sadly chuckle. The boys softened at the girl.

"Go home and rest. Xiumin hyung is waiting for you." Sehun put his hand oh her shoulder. Ara smiled, a lifeless smile, but that smiled was quickly wipped away when the sirens of the building went off. "What's going on?" Kai was shocked that many of the agents were now running around. Ara was now checking her phone and she looked shocked. "They found him. Jun has been moved to a warehouse." Ara told the boys to go home and wait for news to come. The boys didn't sit still they asked Lay and Xiumin to hack into the NDI information database and get the informations on the warehouse Ara was talking about.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Ara felt a sharp sting on her cheek. Yunho and Changmin froze. Ara couldn't say or do anything but stare at the ground. NDI found out that someone had hacked into their information database. So they tracked the IP adress and it lead back to the boy's laptops. "WHY IN THE GODS NAME DID YOU TELL THEM INFORMATION ON ANY OF THIS?!DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER YOU HAVE PUT THOSE BOYS, THOSES FAMILY MEMBERS, THEIR COMPANIES, AND NOW NDI?!" there was more to it. There was always more. Like how if MyungSang gets a hand on any of the other companies then the whole political system will become a wrecked and the whole nation could be at war. "Sir, Ara only told them because one of them is the direct family member." Yunho was trying his best to calm the man in charge. From the outside Ara's aunt and uncle saw everything. Ara's aunt's hand balled up into a fist. She saw how Ara was being treated and this only brought more tears to her face that she couldn't raise Ara as a normal girl. Ara's uncle brought his wife closer into his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter