I'm Married?

Titans Part 2

Kris could sense small fragments of sunlight peeking through the blinds. Waking up was both extremely exciting and terrifying at the same time. The Chinese-Canadian felt a hint of cold air through silk sheets and a heavy comforter. Someone was lightly shaking his arm and a woman’s voice was calling his name. Kris’s eyes popped open.

“Good morning, sweetie.” the woman smiled at him. She’s dressed down in a fluffy white robe with gold accents and matching slippers, “I decided to open the windows because the weather is really nice out.” She leaned in.

“Hold up!” Kris jumped out of the bed, covering himself with the bed sheets because he was only dressed in pajama pants, “Who are you?!”

“Haha, Krissie you’re so cute. Now start getting ready, we have a busy schedule today.” The woman waltzed over to a lavish dresser to spritz perfume on her body.

“Seriously, who the heck are you? Where am I?”

“I’m your wife, Taeyeon duh~” she spoke as if it were common sense, “This is our house, where we live.”

“B-b-but like where are we? Am I in Korea or China or—“

“We’re in Canada… Kris, are you serious about this whole ‘I lost my memory’ thing or are you just teasing me?” She crawled on the bed.

The color drained from Kris’s face, “C-C-Canada? Why am I in Canada?! I’m supposed to be in China or Korea where the Coliseum 2 was!”

“Awe poor baby, come here and let me help you remember.” She winked seductively and inched the robe off her shoulder.

“BUT I’M GAY!” Kris screamed in horror, running in every direction that led away from that crazy woman, stumbling over his sheet repeatedly as he ran upstairs. So, he ended up on the roof of the overly large building. Kris quickly wrapped the bed sheets around his torso when a blistering winter wind nipped at his skin. A thin layer of fluffy snow covered the deck and masked the trees and bushes in the landscape.

Kris felt his right hand tingle, his Titan symbol was printed plain as day in black ink on the back of his hand. Suddenly, a small sliver of it faded away, like a slice had been taken off of it.

“K-K-Kris?” A nervous voice asked from behind him, “Are you okay?”

“I’m sorry, Miss but I seriously have no idea what’s going on. I’m from a different time and this is where I ended up… but I probably sound like a crazy person to you.” Kris received a nod, “But, I need to go look for my friends.”

“But what about my Krissie, where did he go? And our schedule today?”

“Uh, I don’t know… but I’m Kris from a different time and I need to find my friends, especially Tao.” Kris blushed.

Before the random woman could question him anymore, he went back into the bedroom and picked out a pair of clothes to change into. Many of the items were expensive looking and a few still had price tags on them, a single shirt was worth more than his college tuition. Speaking of which, where are my parents?

“Hey, lady.” Kris shyly walked into the living room, again the theme being oversized and expensive.

“My name is not ‘lady’, it’s Taeyeon. Even if you don’t remember me, at least address me properly… So Kris, tell me what you last remember.” she sat on the faux leather couch, now dressed in proper winter clothing.

“Well, there was a group of twelve of us and we had saved the world from a giant war and then Tao took us forward in time and now I’m here…”

“I’m not sure whether I should call the police or a therapist,” she scoffed.

“I’m being serious! I have no recollection of who you are or what I’m doing here. Where are my parents?”

“They live not too far from here if you want to go visit them?” Taeyeon cocked her head to the side.

“No.” Kris’s heart still stung when he thought of his father and what a traitor he was, “I have to take the next flight to… South Korea or China… which should I go to first? Would there be a certain place we’d all know to meet?” Kris pondered aloud. Coliseum 2, that’s it. But where was it even located?

“Well, we’re flying to South Korea in an hour if that’s what you mean? But we have an exhibit to set up and interviews! Mr. Minseok would be really upset if we stood him up.”

“I’ll go to South Korea, but I don’t know if I can do the interviews. Plus I’ve got people to find…”

“Just let me do all the talking then. You are free to do as you please when we finish our official business. Our private plane is here early if you’d like to head out now?” She asked when the rumble of an engine roared outside the home.

“Private plane? What about packing clothes and stuff?”

“We already packed yesterday.” she rolled her eyes and headed outside.

Kris followed Taeyeon onto a luxurious plane with only two seats, but surrounded by luxuries. Fast forward eleven boring hours stuck on a plane with awkward silences and adult movies which only made the flight even more awkward, if that’s even possible. Another sliver of the mark on his hand had faded again, as if counting down to something.

“Wake up, we’re here.” Taeyeon smacked Kris’s arm harshly, waking him from a pleasant nap.

A crowd of paparazzi awaited them and swarmed the two with questions that didn’t make any sense to him. Not even because he wasn’t fluent in Korean, the others had started teaching him, but because it was about who his next artist would be and plans for the exhibition. He was led by Taeyeon through the airport and driven to an unknown building.

“Mr. Minseok!” Taeyeon called out in joy when exiting the car.

“OH MY GOD, XIUMIN!” Kris sprinted towards him.

“OH MY GOD, KRIS!” Xiumin tightly held the younger, “I’m so lost here. I’m glad to see you remember me.”

“Oh, Mr. Minseok, have you and Kris met before?” Taeyeon popped into their conversation.

“And she is?”

“My wife,” Kris shot the most disgusted look.

“She’s… but what about Tao? And the others, I can’t find them and everyone keeps telling me to take my sanity pills and that I’m actually a famous actor or something.”

“I came here from Canada, and this girl tells me I own an art company of some sort.”

“Excuse me gentlemen, but could we continue our conversation inside and perhaps start the interview?” She said through her teeth, gesturing toward the crowd of people staring at them.

The three traveled inside, up an elevator, and into a lavish office. The desk was made of marble and the view overlooked Seoul’s landscape.

“Don’t tell me he has the same condition as you?” She snarled when they entered.

“Hey, this just proves I’m telling the truth, right?” Kris shrugged.

Taeyeon strutted to the desk and looked through the neatly organized paperwork. “Since neither of you are acting normal, I guess I’ll just fill out this paperwork for you. So, you two are free to uh… do whatever you gotta do but return here by 6:30pm or I will castrate both of you. Okay?” She smiled.

Kris and Xiumin scattered out of the building. “Now what?” Xiumin turned to the younger.

“We look for the others? That’s all I can think of. By the way…” Kris grabbed Xiumin’s wrist to look at the back of his right hand, “Just as I thought. You have this, too.”

“What does it mean? Small slices of it have disappeared, like it’s counting down to something.”

“But what?”

“I don’t know. I have a feeling we should find the others before that happens though.” The two nodded and headed towards the address Xiumin had found in his jacket pocket.

The address led the two to a school that was in the middle of being repaired.  The entire school was a ghost town, except for the principal. The two nervously entered his office and cautiously sat in the guest chairs that looked like they might give way at any moment.

“Oh Xiumin, what brings you here?” a plump man said behind a greying mustache. His face strongly resembled Kai’s, perhaps they were related.

“Sir, do you know me?”

“Yes, you teach here,” he chuckled.

“I thought I was an actor?” Xiumin held his head in confusion.

“You are, this is your second job.”

“If I’m an actor, why do I need a second job?” Xiumin mumbled under his breath. Kris elbowed the older.

“Could you, perhaps tell us where the teachers and students are for this school?” Kris asked politely.

“They’re all in Busan on a camping trip. Why sonny, were you hoping to meet with someone?”

“Um, could we take a look at the teacher and student roll?” Xiumin asked.

“You can because you work here, but he can’t since it’s classified.” The older principal handed Xiumin a large book of the employees and students, with photos.

“Holy crap, Suho, D.O., Luhan, Kai, and Sehun go here! We have to go find them.” Xiumin handed the book back.

“To Busan then?” Kris smiled.

“I don’t think we have time to travel all the way there. It’s almost 5pm now and we have to head back to the office place for the exhibit, remember?”

“You’re right… after that we’ll go to Busan? And maybe someone else we know will show up at the exhibition?”

“Hopefully…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Welcome back~ I missed writing and I'm glad to get a double update out thanks to my Co-Author #KaioticFlamingFishy. How the hell do I tag people?! Grr. Anyway For anyone who is also reading Teach Me How To Love, my other story, *LOOK FOR HINTS AND SIMILARITIES BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE CONNECTED* PLEASE SUB AND COMMENT. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN AFTER CHRITMAS, SO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU/OR WHAT EVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE. Sorry for caps lock, too lazy to go back and fix. Good night/morning (It's 1:21am here)