Gege

Titans Part 2

Sehun and Luhan rode in a blissful, slightly bittersweet silence. The highway was clustered, as expected and they didn’t travel very far before the sun had fallen. Sehun was watching some sort of Korean comedy, but they were talking so unbelievably fast, Luhan could only understand every other word (Plus most of his concentration was focused on the road). The older boy could feel the weight of his eyelids and suggested they pull over for the night. They pulled off into a “decent” looking trailer park and scrambled to find money to pay for a parking spot; luckily Sehun had his wallet on hand.

While Luhan was setting the Chinese food (which had been snacked on by the younger) on plates, Sehun roamed around outside. Luhan felt strange; Sehun was not one to announce his arrival or departure, which normally didn’t bother Luhan, but now that he couldn’t read the other’s mind, it bothered him that nhe had no clue where the other was headed.

“Ne, Sehun.” Luhan peaked his head out of the travel trailer, caught completely off-guard by the sight. The younger boy had pulled out the retractable awning and decorated it with twinkling blue lights and set a table for them. “Y-y-you didn’t do this for m-me did you?”

“Hyung, you wanna eat outthide? It ith really thith evening.” Sehun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

“It’s gege you culturally insensitive sh-“

“I’m thorry I acted out of line earlier. I get really… upthet when I don’t underthand thomething… you forgive me right?”

“Of course I do Sehun.” Luhan smiled as he sat down when the younger offered him a chair.

The two eat in relative silence, except for complementing the food, scenery, or, in some occasions, each other. It was still bothering Luhan that Sehun’s thoughts were not long accessible to him. He liked knowing what Sehun was thinking and feeling so he knew the right words and actions to do, now he wondered how normal people managed interacting with each other.

“It’th tho weird ithn’t it?” Sehun said after taking a bit of chicken.

“What?” Luhan blinked, not understanding a word the other had said.

“It. Is. So. Weird. Isn’t. It,” Sehun carefully articulated.

“What is?” The older looked up from his food.

Sehun rubbed his temples, looking quite distressed. “Never mind, forget it.”

“No, tell me~” Luhan whined.

“It ith hard when people can’t underthand you. I remorthe the dayth when I didn’t have to talk ath much.” Sehun sighed loudly.

Luhan furrowed his brow, “I’m really sorry but could you repeat that?”

Sehun furiously shook his head, “Ah! I can’t thand thith.” He cleared his throat before speaking very slowly and stressing his pronunciation, “I liked it better when you could read my mind, because I get frustrated when you don’t understand. I miss that because you could always understand me, even if I didn’t say anything. I mith that a lot because it is obnoxious to speak like this, okay?”

“I’m sorry.” He quickly hugged the other from across the table, “This is strange for me too. We’ll get past this, I mean we avoided death when it seemed inevitable. For now let’s concentrate on finding the others, right?” Luhan slowly released the younger and stared into his eyes, not realizing that he’d shed a few tears, obviously more affected than the younger that they seem to have difficulties understanding each other.

“You’re a baby,” Sehun teased. “Woah i-ee knee.”

“Pft. Are you trying to speak Chinese? It’s pronounced ‘Wo ai ni” Luhan chuckled. “That means ‘I love you’. Do you love me Sehunnie~?” Luhan poked the other’s arm repeatedly.

“I thaid it thrange on purpose.” Sehun folded his arms, ignoring the latter question from the older boy.

“Whatever you say Sehunnie~”

“Oh Luhan.” Sehun reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Luhan blushed at the way the younger said his name, he was so distracted that he missed the other half of the younger’s sentence.

“What?” Luhan asked dumbly.

“Pay attention when I’m talking,” Sehun scolded, “I wath thaying I found a translating program for our phoneth… if you thill want to read when the ‘other’ Thehun and Luhan had sent to each other.”

Luhan shook his head, “Nah, if it made you so upset, then I don’t want to read it.”

“I thought it wath unfair to keep it from you. Bathically ‘you’ and ‘I’ had an argument becauthe I refused to date you. I theemed like a real jerk… but I want you to know that this me ithn’t afraid to make a commitment,” Sehun gulped, “We don’t really know much about each other besides the fact that both of us were Titanth and lived in that crammed apartment for wayyy too long.”

“I see… well my name is Lu Han, I’m turning 24 soon, which I guess is 25 in Korea… but uh… my favorite color is probably white and I speak Chinese better than Korean, if you can’t tell haha”

“My name ith Oh Thehun, I have a terrible lithp, pleathe don’t mind it. I’m Korean and don’t thpeak any Chinese, and I’m 20 in Korean yearth, tho 19 for the rest of the world.”

“Oh my gosh, I forget how young you are! We’re like four years apart…” Luhan exhaled, “I feel like a cradle robber or something…”

“It doethn’t really matter that much Luhan.” The younger cupping the older’s cheek and leaning in for sweet kiss.

“I guess you’re right,” Luhan closed his eyes.

Suddenly an obnoxious ringtone buzzed from Sehun’s pocket, causing the two to jump backwards. “H-h-hello?” Sehun stuttered. His eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice on the other end of the line, putting the phone on speaker phone.

“Hello?” D.O.’s voice spoke through the phone.

“D.O.!” Sehun and Luhan shouted together.

“And Kai! Well, and Suho, but he feel asleep, like the old man he is. Where are you guys?”

“Sehun and I are pulled off into some kind-of-sketchy looking trailer park. We ran away from some school field trip with the nurse’s trailer, what about you guys?”

“You were the ones that caused the commotion this morning?! Because of you, the entire campsite is on lock down and we can’t leave and they all think I’m a teacher and Kai’s a student and they call us by our real names and hyung, it’s so weird.”

“…gege…”

“What?”

“Nothing,” Sehun took the phone, “We have important newth though. We all have important information: ‘You have ten days from now until the paradox is resolved. Find the others before then.’ One of the ancestor Titans told us to all meet up in Theoul, but you guyth are in Busan right now.”

“Where is Theoul?” Kai asked dumbly.

“Ahem. He means Seoul,” Luhan added.

“Busan?! And we have to travel to Seoul in ten days.”

“Actually, more like nine becauthe itth night now.”

“Where are we supposed to meet up with the others?” Kai asked.

“No. Clue. I’m guessing somewhere all of us know about?” Luhan looked up at Sehun.

“And where would that be?” Kyungsoo spoke, “Not all of us are Korean so they probably don’t know where anything is…”

“What about Coliseum 2?” Suho had suddenly joined the conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay. Let me just say I am tired of writing Sehun's lisp. Yeah its super cute but I feel like some people might misunderstand the words or be unable to read them... so bear with me. I changed a few words with 's' purposfully for easier reading. Sorry it takes me forever to update, I'm just really busy lately because I'm preparing for show choir competition, and before you say anything, SHOW CHOIR IS A SPORT. Okay, enough about me. I'll try and squeeze another chapter in this week if i get time, please look forward to the next chapter because it'll be staring D.O. (Kyungsoo), Kai (Jongin), and Suho (Joonmyeon). ^^ <3

Oh, and a little shameless self promotion:

Please check out my othr fics~

Teach How to Love (Explicit)- Kaisoo, only rated mature because there is a lot of cursing.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/609191

or the clean version: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/613599

and Crack Strories- a fic where I can release all of my weird thoughts and stuff, so far there is just Baekyeol and its really cute so you should read it because I promise more couples by request and stuff.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/664601

And a Hunhan fluff I wrote for my friend: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/696506/sehun-the-collector-fluff-shortstory-hunhan