Time to be Us Again

Titans Part 2

“What about Coliseum 2?” Suho had suddenly joined the conversation.

              Kai and D.O. stared in awe as the half-awake man had just given them the answer. The two congratulated Suho, who just gave a pleased smile.

“But wait, where is Coliseum 2?” Luhan skeptically pointed out that none of them had a clue where the building would be located in this timeline.

“How about Namsan Tower? Everyone in Korea knows where that is,” Kai suggested

“Thoundth good, we’ll meet there. Bye.”

 

Once Kai hung up the phone, the three of them were ushered to the fire pit so they could take an official tally of all the students and teachers, since a teacher and student had gone missing, they weren’t letting anyone out of sight.

 “How are we going to get out of here?” Kai sat between D.O. and Suho.

“Still working on that…”

“I know,” D.O. cleared his throat, “but we’ll have to sneak out when no one is watching.”

“I doubt they won’t have any security since this is a school trip, meaning the school is liable for the kids.”

D.O. turned towards Kai, “I didn’t even think you knew the word ‘liable’.” He kicked his feet up on a log and leaned back, “Learn new things every day, hyung…” he mumble, slightly agitated.

 

The three had agreed to meet up at 1:30am that way they could stick together, luckily D.O. and Kai shared a tent, but they had to wait around for Suho, who had fallen asleep again. Kyungsoo was originally supposed to be on watch duty at that time, but he was planning to break out himself. Cautiously, the trio ventured to the park’s parking lot. D.O. had discovered car keys in his bag, so they decided to drive his car to Seoul to meet up with the others.

“Wow, what a neat and tidy car you have here,” Kai teased. The backseat was flooded with shopping bags and clothes, which were shoved into the trunk.

“I’m embarrassed that this is technically my car and I can’t even keep it clean in other timelines. Why couldn’t we have found a timeline with overly-neat Kyungsoo?”

“I keep forgetting your real name is Kyungsoo… but to be honest, well, you didn’t keep our room very tidy either,” Kai chuckled.

“Shut up!” D.O. whined, “You helped make it messy by leaving your shirts all over the floor.”

“Ladies, I hate to interrupt, but we should hurry up and leave before anyone discovers we’re gone… you know, just saying,” Suho said.

“Says the one who could sleep through our opportunity to see everyone again,” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Enough, let’s just get out of here.” D.O. started the car and backed out as quickly as possible, taking note that he’d woken up some of the student campers and the teachers. He wondered if the Kyungsoo in this timeline would get in trouble for what he was doing.

 

“Okay so,” Kai started when they’d been on the interstate for an hour or so, “We know the three of us are going to Namsan Tower-“

“So are Sehun and Luhan,” Suho added.

“And them. But what about everyone else? That doesn’t include Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, AND Lay. We have no idea where they are.”

“How about you guys check your phones? We happened to have Sehun’s number on Kai’s phone, so maybe we’re friends with the others in this timeline.” D.O. took out his phone from his pajama pocket and handed it to Kai to look through. D.O. sat in silence while Suho looked through his own phone and Kai skimmed through his.

“I found Luhan’s number, but that doesn’t help us… uh… oh, hyung, you’re friends with Suho in this timeline… except there is a weird message… ‘You should have told me you were with someone”… ooooooh, hyungggg, were you and Suho going out but you cheated on him with someone else?!” Kai grinned.

“Hey! Stop being nosey and focus, whatever affairs the Kyungsoo in this timeline had with Suho aren’t important. But seriously, why do people think we’re a thing?” D.O. looked at the older in the passenger seat.

“I don’t know,” he made a disgusted face, “But I don’t like it. And I don’t like you, not like that at least.”

There was another few moments when just the radio was making noise. “Oh, hyung.”

“Yes?”

“Why does ‘Jongdae’ sound familiar? You seem to be close friends with him. But I’ve heard that name before… I can’t remember where though…”

“Isn’t that Chen? That’s Chen’s real name isn’t it?” Suho asked.

“I swear Suho, you’re a genius when you aren’t awake. I could almost kiss you,” D.O. smiled.

“Please don’t,” Suho and Kai said simultaneously.

“Almost.”

 

After an awkward pause, Kai spoke up again, “But that means Chen isn’t Chinese? Jongdae is a Korean name.”

“Remember when we were all introducing ourselves? Chen and Xiumin both said they were visiting China when they were… kidnapped…”

“Let’s not talk about that,” D.O. sighed, “Suho, you should sleep that way you can drive when I get tired. You have your license right?”

“Yeah, I do. I’ll go to sleep then, you don’t have to tell me twice,” he laughed.

“By the way, I called someone named ‘Yeol’ in your contacts, assuming it was Chanyeol, but they didn’t pick up.”

“Okay, maybe we can try again later, especially since it’s already 3am. You should go to sleep too Kai.”

“Jongin.” Kai said firmly.

“Hm?”

“I think you should call me Jongin, since that’s my real name. Since, we aren’t in that situation anymore.”

“But,” D.O. tried to hold back the tears, “Does Jongin feel like your real name anymore? After being locked up most of your life and put through the emotional trauma of watching your friends die, you still hold onto that name?”

“Hyung, how long did they have you in there?”

“About three years or so… you know it was hard to keep track of time until the days where we had to fight each other.”

“Then you spent most of your life outside of those walls,” he the elder’s hair, “I, on the other hand, spent ten years locked up. I was only nine when they took me away from my family and my friends. They took me away from my life. That’s when I became the shy and reserved Kai; I was scared back then and I just tried to keep to myself so I never got attached to anything ever again-“

“Stop, please.”

“But you can’t help but grow found of those guys.” Kai continued, “And I couldn’t help but grow found of you. Y-y-you helped me through a lot of stuff and now I can be open again. Now, I can return to who I was before. Therefore, I want to be Jongin again. And I think you should be Kyungsoo again too.”

“You’re right,” D.O. sniffed, “That’s right. It’s been so long since I’ve been ‘normal’. I guess… I guess it’s time to be Kyungsoo again, huh?”

 

 

***HEY GUYS. Looking for a wonderful and fabulous two-shot read? Well look no further because do I have a y suggestion for you ;p

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/699490/we-do-this-on-and-on-and-on-vixx-ken-hongbin-kenbin 

Please, PLEASE check out my coauthor's work because she is a much better writer than I and she supports me so much and I wanna help her out a bit~ I do say, it is M-rated, but its still really really really cute <3***

a/n: Thanks for hangin' in there guys. I've been really busy and had a bit of writers block with this, please forgive me T.T I promise to update more than once a month <3 Next chapter will either be Baekyun and Chanyeol, Lay, OR TAO. Cause I know everyone is curious what's up with him haha