Jealousy

In The Name Of Love

 

 

Minji froze, she couldn’t react. Seeing the look that her step mother gave her made the situation so scary for the little girl…

It is about time she is going to slap her or maybe do something even worst, that woman is scary and nothing can stop her. Terrified, Minji closed her eyes, waiting…

But…

No pain?

She felt two arms warped around her taking her in a tight embrace. The girl blinked multiple times in confusion.

“WH...What are you-“

“Oh my little baby I missed you so much.” the woman’s attractive voice cut her.

 Feeling awkward about the unusual position, the girl pushed her step mother as she gave her suspicious glares.

“What are you up to?” questioned the girl.

“Lee Minji, shame on you!! How could you be so rude to your mother?!!”

She turned around to see Soo Man who was getting close from the end of the corridor.

Oh… now she understands, why that witch put the sweet mother mask. She must be noticed her father gelling nearby.

“Darling, don’t be this harsh to our daughter, she is still young” the woman tapped gently on Minji’s head.

“We girls can understand each other, so no need for you to get involved. Daughter, let’s go to your room, I have so many things to tell you about.”

The wife gave her husband a small smile as she grasped the little girl wrist, gently pulling her to the room. Muttering something about how much she missed her and how beautiful Paris was.

Soo Man let out a wide smile, as he was following the two females with his eyes till they disappeared behind one of the doors. Feeling satisfied that they are now finally looking more like a true mother and daughter…

Please, don’t make me laugh…

 

 

Recording for more than 4 hours, feeling so tired and hungry and the most important and annoying thing now is that that stupid Dino was trying to avoid talking to him since Joon’s incident. Was he really pissed off because he went talking to Joon? Or perhaps he is just being, emm… jealous?

No why! Kim Kibum what are you thinking about? Jonghyun doesn’t have any feelings for you, why would he be jealous over that.

Key sighed for the fifth time already as he looked at Jjong.

“Home sweet home!” he heard Onew saying as he opened the door of the van and stepping out.

The leader let out a small relieved sound, stretching his arm a bit. He stared at the four boys in front of him a little bit as they lazily got out as well.

“What’s wrong with you guys? You all seem… weird?!”

Not getting a reply, the boy watched them as Jonghyun and Key were exchanging cold glares and Taemin completely neglecting Minho who kept pocking the other arm’s with his finger maybe trying to make him reveal some sort of information. Raising one eyes brow, Jinki added:

“I… think that you are not in the mood for talking right now. Take a rest upstairs and I will be back after a while.”

“Onew, going somewhere?” Hoo asked as he outlet his head from the van’s window.

“yeah, to the store. We run out of Soju in the dorm so I need to buy some.”

“Oh, I see. Do you need a ride?”

“No thanks, it is nearby so no need. Hey guys, who wants to go with-… oh! They left already.” Onew pouted when he turned to face an empty area behind him, the place where s were standing.

“Aigo! No loyalty to their leader, Jinki forever alone.” The annoyed boy muttered as he took the road to the store.

 

The lights of the dorm as four shining boys stepped in. Being the first one to go inside, Jonghyun quickly put on his comfortable slipper going straight to his room without looking behind.

“YA! Kim Jonghyun we need to talk.” Key yelled in frustration.

Jjong turned to face him: “why do you need to talk with me when you have Joon.”

Key rolled his eyes: “stop being immature, you are 24 years old!!”

“Go and chat with Joon then, he is not immature as me!!”

*BANG*

“Hey! You will be paying so hard for smashing that door in my face!!”

Minho and Taemin looked in daze in front of the confusing situation, not really getting what’s happening to the new couple as the blond boy followed the other in the room.

*BANG*

Incautiously, Taemin shut his eyes as a response from the loud sound.

“Poor door. He did nothing wrong to get all this hate.” He heard Minho saying.

The maknae stepped in as well took a seat in the sofa resting his feet on the table, he watched as the older boy disappeared in the kitchen behind him.

Finally… he finally gave up.

Gave up what?

Gave up knowing the identity of the person Tae mentioned earlier. Ever since Taemin said that he is in love with someone, Minho was shooting him with endless question trying his best to get and know who is he. A curious Minho is the worst and most annoying type of people ever...

Tae closed his eyes, sighed in relieve. But as soon as he opened them again, he was surprised by the face of a widely smiling hyung by his side. A creepy, fake and scary smile.

“Minho hyung, why are you smiling like that?”

“HeHe, I am just happy because I am with our cute maknae, aigooo our tae is so so so SOOOOOO cute!” the elder boy said in a weird voice.

Well, tae now is completely freaked out.

“Hyung… are you ok?”

“Of course I am ok. I am so pleased right now. Maknae-ya~ have this banana-milk. It’s your favorite right? Hyung chose it carefully from the refrigerator. It looks the most delicious one among all the bottles.”

“Aren’t they all the same…” muttered the boy in a weak voice luckily was not loud enough for the other boy to her as he took the banana-milk bottle in his two hands. His eyes brightened in joy at the taste of his favorite flavor.

“Good?” questioned minho, a suspicious smirk was drawn at his face as he saw the other male nodding in agreement

“Tae you know what will make this hyung more happy right now”

“emm…”

“if you just, maybe, tell me about your crush-“

The elder boy stopped when his face got hit by cold liquid. And all the banana-milk that had been in tae face is miserably spilled on his face as the other was coughing furiously.

“Hyung will you please pleassssssssssssssse stop.” The maknae said as he caught his breaths.

“Taemin was not going to tell you!!”

“But WHY?” Minho protested.

The other boy didn’t give him a reply, he kept eying him, lips forming a big and super cute pout as he crossed his hands.

“I must be blind…” said the boy under his breaths as he got up to clean the mess before key could see it.

“what did you say? Who is he?”

“PORORO!!”

“Taemin you can’t seriously be in love with a penguin cartoon character, I am being completely serious here.” Minho frowned “well, if you are not going to tell me. So I will have no choice but asking Kibum.”

Tae eyes widened at the name the word “no umma…” leaving his lips inadvertently. He watched as the older boy got out from his previous position, departing to Jonghyun’s room destination.

No, no NO! if his umma knew that, he and that idiot will be in serious trouble. He rushed his steps swiftly truing to go to the door before the other boy. He opened his two hands blocking the door hiding the door knob behind him.

“hyung, please think carefully, if umma knew I-“

“so are you planning to tell me”

“emm… NO…”

Not getting the answer he wanted to hear, Minho searched for the door knob behind the other male, opening it in a flash. Taemin fell automatically on Jjon’s room floor. Minho dramatically collapsed falling as well on top on him.

“Minho hyung you shouldn’t ope-… OH MY GOD, UMMA!!”

“hey why are you screaming like tha- OH NO .” Minho cursed as he raised his head. Quickly putting his eyes on Tae face as he saw the most awkward situation in front of his eyes… Key being pressed to the wall by Jjong as he grapped his hands preventing him from moving as he leaned his face close to the other’s.

So close.

So so SO CLOSE!!

The rapper cleaned his throat “I… I g…guess that we came in the wrong time.” the words came in the most wobbly voice ever.

“I hope that we didn’t interrupt anything…” he griped the maknae wrist with one hand, the other still pressed to his eyes blocking his sigh as he managed to take him out from the room.

*BANG*

The poor door was harshly slammed for the third time already that day.

Taemin innocent voice interrupted the tense silent: “Where they really about to ki-“

“JUST SHUT UP!!!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: first of all I want to say that I am really sorry for not updating in a while (even that I am not sure if that even bothered you :P ) anyway I hardly  made it and wrote this boring and short chapter. School is getting harder everyday and I have no time with exams, homework and everything.

Yeah I know, feel free to hate me... I even hate myself for writing this T.T

But promise that I will try my best next time to give you a proper and long chapter.

Back to our boys, keke curious about what happned in that room right? :P

Even if you don’t like the chapter comment, comment and comment!! (just so shamelessly…) I feel so delightful every time I see your words. It makes me so happy.

I can’t promise that I will be able to update next week *cough*exams*cough*. But I will do my best and who knows, maybe I will throw everything away and just focus on writing this.

Till the next chapter, stay healthy my dear readers and enjoy your lives!!

See you~ bye bye~ :)