The beginning

In The Name Of Love

 

 

 

       It was a tough competition and no one know what it will happen in the next seconds… it is a matter of death or life for SHINee, because having the name of artist of the year is an important title for any kpop group so what if the competition this years is against Sky their one and only rivals… Jonghyun tighten his held in key’s hand and after giving Joon, Sky’s leader one last and deadly glace, he closed his eyes praying to hear his group’s name. of course he always believed in his fan’s love but he also know that SKY’s fan base is also no joke…  Many thoughts run into his mind in few seconds and he opened his eyes only after he felt something heavy felt on him and it was a giant happy Minho screaming “we won, we won hyung!! We are the artists of the year!!”  the dino was still in shock, his feet failed him and he wasn’t even able to stand, he only felt hot tears running throw his cheeks, tears of happiness mixed with old memories… the memories of him and s training days and nights tireless counting on each others, staying together as a one hand in sorrow and happiness, the memories of his father, that cold man who never believed in him, never treated him as an old and independent person, never saw him more than a silly toy that he easily manipulate and memories of his mother who left him when he was still young… he couldn’t feel anything or hear anyone, he only hugged the nearest person to him feeling his warmth and seeking in his embrace comfort…  he didn’t know who he was but he could only remember how that hug felt so right… as if it meant to be his place…

 

“You said what?” asked Lee Soo Man with surprised eyes

“I said that SHINee won sir, they managed to beat SKY!! I always knew that our boys are going to do it but didn’t expect it to be this soon. Shouldn’t we reward them with somethi…”

“They must be giving awards to anyone those days, what a joke?! Reward them?! You know that I am only keeping this group  because they are a source of money nothing more… why do I have to spend my time and my precious money in them…” added SM’s president with cold voice…

“That’s a terrible thing to say sir in the end Jonghyun is…”

“Are you now judging my way of talking?! I guess that you forget who I am Hoo manager!!” interrupted the man with a warning voice “And don’t forget what we planned for today”

“No sir. I am sorry. I crossed the red line. And don’t worry I already took care of everything” said Hoo manager to the president while bowing and then he left the office. “Stupid cold old jerk money freak!!” murmured the man with low voice after closing the big door of the president office. Yes Soo Man was actually this type of persons, he never respected his artists and never saw them more than source of income. It was the same old story from SM’s first days and till now he didn’t change his way of treating them, pretending to be the warm and caring teacher in front of the media and only showing his true color to the poor boys and girls. No one in the company loved him, of course SM was one big and loving family to each person working there, but this man was playing the role of a “no wanted step father” to them.

 

At the dressing room the five boys were receiving congratulation words from everyone it was a really happy atmosphere that night…

“Wow I never felt this happy for a long time ago now, a whole hour passed after the end of the party and I am still in a daze” said Onew in excitement

“Me too hyung!! I was so happy. The award is so big, it is even bigger than my hand look”

“Taemin baby stop playing with that you will break it…” added key with a nagging voice

“Ok omma”

“key just leave him alone and stop nagging please it is a happy day for us. We were able to see this little boys tears, you know how rare for taemin to cry” added Minho

“Hey! I didn’t cry you know, my eyes were wet just a little bit. Jonghyun hyung was the one crying so much. He couldn’t even thank our fan properly. Jonhyun hyung is a crying baby, taemin is a big boy!”

“Yaaa!! Why did you bring my name in your conversations!!” screamed jonghyun after he hided his phone with his hand so that the person whom he’s talking with won’t hear his screaming. Key was following him with his eyes, the way he smile every time he hear ‘her’ voice, the way he laugh with ‘her’, his changing voice while talking with ‘her’, it was an so annoying for him to see all that… he always seems like another person every time that Minji girl call him. Kibum never know who she was, and he never bothered himself asking Jjong who she was, maybe because he was afraid of the answer… afraid to hear the word ‘my lover’… that word that he wished that one day will be referring to him… but stupid dino, didn’t knew the boy feelings!! And Key never have the chance to confess because he was afraid to ruin their friendship… it was enough for bummie to stay by the other boy side even as being just a simple friend … Kim kibum was facing a tiring and painful one side love…

Five minutes later, manager hoo opened the door of the dressing room to pick SHINee to their dorm as always and when they were prepared to leave he said: ”Jinki, Minho, Key and this cute boy (referring to Taemin as he played with his hair) can go, Jonghyun and I have something to do separately.”

“Me?” said Jonghyun in a surprise.

“Yeah you… did you forget, I mean our promise last time” said Hoo in a very weird way while winking to jjong and that was seriously so awkward… and weird…

“I mean Sekyung you stupid!!” screamed Hoo “you promised that you will have dinner with her after the party tonight remember?!”

“When did I….? Wait, not again… u mean?” said Jonghyun almost screaming.

“You mean the famous beautiful gorgeous actress Shin Sekyung, omg Jonghyun you are so damn lucky!!” added Onew while playfully punching jjong. “Whatever” murmured the annoyed key before leaving the place.

 

Key smached the van’s door in anger. You are really a professional playboy Kim Jonghyun. Having every night lovely dovely love calls with a girl, having a date with another and making one of your members fall in love with you… “I was stupid to believe that what happened in the ceremony meant anything to you… Stupid dino why did you hug me that tight then…” murmured kibum almost crying when he covered his face with his two hands.

And after the other three members came, the van went to Shinee dorm leaving jonhyun alone there.

 

Key wasn’t the only one annoyed that night, in the other side jjong wasn’t feeling any better, it was so frustrating to be manipulated like that… he doesn’t even know this Sekyung girl and he is already having a date with her. What a happy life you have kim Jonghyun!!

“ya! Jonhyunah~ don’t be like that ok!! I didn’t ask you to kill yourself, you just have to go enjoy a meal and then everything will be over. You know how hard for anyone to get a blind date with a beautiful actress like Sekyung.” Said hoo interrupting the cold silent that filled the car.

“hyung, what bothers me is that he didn’t discuss the situation with me first. He just makes decisions on his own, never consider my feeling… it is not the first time and I assume that it won’t be the last too. Also I want to spend the night with my members. You already know how much funny can they be when they are in a good mode, especially kimbum he really has cute drunk habits…” smiled jjong to himself unconsciously at the thought of a drunk key

“But he still is your father and he loves you. You think that he chose the girl just at random, Oh we are in front of the restaurant, just go and I will be waiting for you here ok”

“aishhh” muttered the boy…

 

“One hundred and seventy-five, one hundred and seventy-six one hundred and seventy-seven, ahhhh just sleep kim kibum close your eyes… Don’t think of him, don’t think of… ahhhh kim Jonghyun I am really going to kill you it is so late why aren’t you home yet!!!! At this rate I think that I am really going crazy…” whispered key under his blanket, that night kibum wasn’t able to sleep. He was so damn worried about Jonghyun that he waited him all night. And he couldn’t close his two eyes only when he heard the other boy’s footsteps when he came back.

Key was so tired, of course it is so normal because of his long last night; he was in bed when suddenly he felt someone going in beside him… “taeminah just go and play somewhere else baby umma is so tired today”

 “kibum I am not taemin…”

Those three words were enough to give the boy a heart attack well it really wasn’t his son’s voice it was Jonghyun’s. “Wha… what are you doing here?!” said kibum almost screaming “hey! Why so serious key? You are really weird those days! Ya don’t you love me? Or did you change your best friend?” said jjong while faking a super cute sad face… “well normal people actually don’t sneak to their ‘best friend’s’ beds in the morning just because they are bored” “it is not like that, but I am really sad right now and I need someone to talk with and you know that you are the closest person to me so wanted to tell you the real story about what happned last night because I thought that if I don’t say a word about it I am really going crazy” added the boy in a serious begging voice.

 

“So you say that you didn’t know the girl before but you went to a blind date with her, and that the one arranged this date is your father. Wow I am more surprised that you actually have a father! Ya you always go to my house every time we have a break and never talked about your family before, I seriously believed that you are an orphan or something like that…”

“ya!! This is not the point here what I was trying to say i…” Jonghyun couldn’t manage to continue his sentence because of Teamin how oppned the room’s door so fast as if some kind of monster was chasing him, having a lifeless face that worried both of them and said in horror:”big trouble, big trouble you.. we.. are in a really big trouble” “what? What are you talking about?” “He is trying to say that you seriously made a big problem this time and the president will be seriously angry kim Jonghyun” said minho carrying his laptop then gave it to the blank boy. Eyes wide open, Jonghyun stopped breathing because of the shock after reading:

“BREAKING NEWS: SHINee’s Jonghyun and top actress shin sekyung are dating!!!”

.

.

.

 

A/N:  yeah I know, my English wasn’t bad but terrible… :P anyway I am really grateful  to anyone who finished reading the first chapter of the story J I hope that you didn’t regret reading it guys. I am looking forward to see your thoughts about the story so please comment and give me your opinion… should I continue writing this or I should never think of writing anything ever :P or maybe I will be a crazy girl talking to myself…

See you with the next chapter, don’t give up on the story and give it your love please J bye bye~~