Thorny Love

In The Name Of Love

 

 

Relationships have levels. Jjong with Key was one of the easiest. A relation that was easy to explain and easy to maintain, a casual relationship between old friends…

Well at least, that’s what our Dino thought at first...

 

But that day, he realized something, -He had too if he wasn’t really that blind-, that theirs could become one of the hardest…

The hardest relationship to explain and understand…

 

 Jonghyun was so surprised when Joon came to their dressing room and he got even more surprised when he realized that he was not the other boy target, that it was Key.

It was normal for him to protect the other boy, it was normal for him to worry about him, in the end, they are best friends and he didn’t want him to get hurt because of him especially after agreeing of helping him with his crazy plan. But he didn’t think that he would go that far….

Deep inside him, Jonghyun knew that Joon was not going to hurt Key. If he wanted to do it, then he can hit him in there in front of everyone. With his personality, that old friend can do it and he is sure of it. But Joon’s eyes were different, and Jonghyun could see that, they spend so much time together back in the past and understanding Joon’s gaze meaning is something easy for him by now.

But… maybe because of that look Jjong didn’t want to let go of Key. Maybe because he knew that the other boy didn’t want to pick a fight with his Kibum, he didn’t want him to go with him…

Whatever was the reason, it wasn’t that important for Jonghyun right then. The most important thing now is preventing Key from going away with the other.

 

 

 “If you want anything from Kibum, you should deal with me first.” He spoke the words loud and clear in such unfamiliar scary tone for him.

“And if I don’t?” SKY leader took his time to reply locking eyes with him in such frightening way, everyone in the room tensing at the exchange of glares.

“I dare you...”

 

“Will you please stop this childish fight?!” Kibum voice broke the cold silence.

He looked at Joon with the corner of his eyes and added: “Ya!!! Let go of my hand, I can walk myself you know. I hate being pulled like a pathetic pet!”

Surprised by the other statement, Joon set Kibum’s hand free from his grasp muttering a “sorry”.

Key looked at Jonghyun and said:” as for you, you don’t need to be this sentimental. He already said that he is not looking for trouble. Why are you being so immature over nothing every time you see him?”

“But key-“ Jjong tried to cut him, but he couldn’t.

“I am not going to leave SHINee or anything, he only wants to talk with me is that wrong? Finish your makeup our part is going to start soon. I will meet you at the stage.”

He turned to Joon again and ordered:

“You! let’s go” pointing to the door with his finger.

Great Kim Jonghyun, so in the end kibum went with that jerk and you couldn’t stop him!! What are you going with your life?

Jjong pouted his lips in annoyance as he watched the two boys leaving the room.

“Wow, that was close!” the boy heard the leader voice coming from the sofa destination. Ignoring that, he made his way to his previous position.

“Well, Jonghyun could never win a talk battle against key.”

“HYUNG!!!” Jjong screamed in frustration as he turned to face Jinki’s always smiling face.

“it wasn’t me. Minho, Minho...” Onew defended himself trying desperately to hide his laugh as he pointed at the male sitting beside to him.

“I… guess… that… I have to go and find our maknae. It is almost time and he is not here yet… Lee Taemin where are you?” Minho said as he jumped quickly from the sofa running outside the room and trying to escape Jjong glares.

 

Closing the door after him, the flaming charisma took few steps forward in the long and crowded hall

“Let’s see… where he could be?” murmured the boy to himself as he kept searching for Taemin, asking from time to time some of the staff there if they saw him anywhere.

 

Even that Teamin is now old enough to take care of himself and even that the members knew that more than anyone else, they can’t help but always seeing the other as their cute and little maknae that needs forever to be protected. And beside his nagging ‘key umma’ there were one person that always took special care of the boy.

That person of course was Choi Minho…

The boy is well known by his charismatic and handsome face among ladies and by his big and kind heart for his friend. But when it comes to Teamin, he become super protective. Others sas that 2min have a close ‘hyung-donsing’ relationship, but the real reason was that Minho loved the other boy…

He really do Love him…

Minho is the kind of persons that never get affected easily. And when it comes to love and relationships he was, and still, a hard target to get. Many girls from the industry tried to hit on him, well, many males did too. But there were no one that ever got his attention or make him fervent by love. But Teamin did… for the first time, Minho felt it, the excitement one person can have by seeing someone, the hurt he can get when the other person’s ache. How can he smile like a fool every time he saw the other happy, how he always thinks of him even before himself. How he wants to protect him, hide him from the eyes of other. It may seem crazy but, Minho sometimes get jealous by seeing the love in the fans eyes when they are looking to Tae, wahhh!!! He just wants to make a ball of them and throw it to the moon with no return…

 

Of course, Taemin never knew about that, or maybe he knew but he was so shy about it, or he was clueless how to show his feeling to the other. Minho was never sure about that… the maknae wear always the smiling happy face and he is just so kind in front of everyone that he can’t know sometimes if the other boy smiles to him are just out of gratitude, friendship or maybe love too… perhaps he was just playing with his feeling…?

No, no no!! Teamin is so kind that he can’t do that… what were you thinking Choi Minho?!

Why didn’t he confess his feelings yet?

         Simple… yet complicated…

Simple...

 Because he was waiting the right moment to do so. He doesn’t want to force his feeling to the other boy and if he confess in the wrong time, the result won’t be as he wanted, moreover Teamin is still young and he doesn’t have any experience, so he was not going to risk rushing things. Isn’t it enough that Tae is by his side now.

Complicated…

Because of one stubborn, over protective, hard to control  person that called ‘Kim Kibum’ who was never willing to let any person touch his dear baby or get near him…

Yeah, if you confess you won’t be afraid to hear Teamin’s answer Minho-sshi as you will be afraid to deal with Key’s reaction…

 

Minho let out a long sigh as he continued his way crossing the corridors as he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind the corner, he rushed his footsteps and looked to meet in front of him Teamin standing there with… what?!

A girl?

A completely stranger girl that he saw her for the first time in his life, but judging by her clothes, she must be a member of a new girl group.

The number of groups debuting those days is so big that he can no longer tell who from who or recognize the songs… and it is getting really frustrating sometime, even his work area is becoming an unknown place for him day by day invaded by new faces…

Before the two persons get to see him, Minho quickly hid behind the wall pressing his body against it trying to get a good angle that makes him spy on them without getting noticed.

They seemed so… cheerful?

Teamin’s usual smile was present and he kept looking at the girl so confidently and talking with her in a way that made Minho wonder when the other boy learned the way to talk with girls. His eyes widened as he saw the girl giving Tae something…

 A letter?

 A pink colored letter?

 

“MINHO! What are you doing here?”

The voice took our ‘spy’ by surprise, he jumped in shock to see in front of him his best friend Kyuhyun standing there and giving him a weird look.

“Ohh… kyu.. kyuhyun-ah you surprised me”  screamed Minho in horror. He looked back at Taemin and the girl’s destination to find out that they already saw him. Our maknae bowed slightly to the girl which was now blushing so hard saying something that apparently was a goodbye as he walked to the two boys’ destination.

“emm… you were spying on your group’s maknae. That’s interesting…” Super Junior’s evil maknae commented as he saw as well Taemin.

“Shuuuut, just be quiet ok! Thanks to you I am now in a big trouble. He is coming… Kyuhyun, you did it on purpose didn’t you!!”

The other boy didn’t reply, just let out a loud smile as he was about to go

“ya!! Where are you going and leaving me here, like this, alone!”

“Choi Minho just be a man and don’t hide your feelings anymore. I did that because I was only trying to help you. As you saw, the girl was obviously hitting on him, what if she gets him before you?” Kyuhyun gave the other boy a small smile and added “you don’t have to thanks me, that’s what they call unconditional friendship.”

“Thank you my very VERY precious friend. I don’t know what I would have done without you.” Minho answered in an irritated tone, giving his ‘Kyu line’ member a cold fake smile.

The other boy just laughed as he continued his way, stopped when he faced Taemin who was getting closer from the other way to mess playfully with his hair and greet him before continuing his way.

Tae stopped few steps in front of a confused Minho as he gave him a big cheerful smile and said:

“hyung were you looking for me. Sorry I made you come all this way here.”

So… he didn’t spot Minho playing the secret agent role didn’t he? He is only thinking that Minho came to bring him back. YES!!!!!

With a wide smile that covered his face, feeling relieved Minho rubbed the back of his neck and replied:

“It’s ok. I feel like that my job is to take care of you. But Taemin-ah emm… who… who was that girl?”

It was then when tae smile doubled its size and added with an excited voice showing him the letter:

“You won’t believe what just happened hyung. That girl gave me this and said that she likes m-“

“WHAT?! She really confessed to you!!!!!!”

Minho loud scream came out way earlier than he intended, cutting tae words. The maknae blinked in confusion staring at the older male with puzzled look.

“A... and what did you say to her?”

“Nothing. You came to save me before I have to reply her. I was having a hard time thinking how can I reject the offer without hurting the girl’s feeling. Hyung you are the best!”

Taemin said as he leaned closer to give the other a big and tight hug, letting himself feels comfortable in the other embrace.

Minho shoulders tensing right away, a slightly red color covering his face. With a bit shaking hands he put his arms on the other wrist trying, or maybe pretending, to lightly push him away.

The older boy cleaned his throat and said:

“Everything is perfect then, that girl is now safe from Kibum’s hand. Besides you are still young to know what love is-“

Those few words were enough to draw an angry pout on Taemin lips as he hissed in annoyance:

“hyung!! I am not a kid anymore so please don’t treat me like one. For your information I turned that girl down only because I already have someone in my heart.”

Taemin frowned and bit his lower lips in the most adorable way.

“Choi Minho… you know nothing about Taemin!!” he murmured under his breaths in a quiet was so that the other wouldn’t heard him as he continued his way to their dressing room leaving behind a dazed and baffled Minho.

“Taemin-ah… what did you say? Who is that person? Do I know him? Key knows too? The other members? When did you two meet? YAAA!!! LEE TAEMIN!!!”

 

 

In the other side, Joon and Key arrived to an empty spot of the big building. And as he decided that it’s time for him to start the talk Key stopped. Still giving his back to Joon as he was the one walking in front and the other boy following him, SHINee member took a deep breath then he turned…

“Why did you want to talk with me?”

“…”

“What? Did you lost your voice?” added Key when he got no reply from the other.

“…”

“So? Can I leave then?”

“No Key wait…” said Joon immediately as he grasped the other boy wrist intending to stop him from going anywhere.

Key glare at SKY leader’s hand as a reaction from the surprised touch when Joon started to speak:

“I wanted to confirm it directly from you… I mean, I know that Sekyung won’t be lying about something like this. But anyway, I wanted to make sure. Hear the answer from you. Kim Kibum, are you and that jer-, no, I mean are you and Jonghyun really dating?”

Feeling the words so heavy on his lips as he repeated the same lie so much that day. Key just nodded in confirmation, when Joon let go of his hand. He took few steps back and let his back hit the cold wall. Eyes coloring in red…

 

Even without being loved, even with the endless hate that he went throw just because the fact that he is the heir of the ‘SHIN Group’… with singing, he had kept himself passionate and busy enough. He believed that loneliness was something that crept into fulfilling and empty lives. He believed it was a meaningless emotion. Then one day when he first met Key, starting on that day when he began to leave a space for that person, that empty space started to feel lonely, and a part of his heart started to ache.

The fact that it was loneliness and the fact that he was a very lonely person… he finally came to his realization at that time. He missed him because he was lonely, and because he missed him he got even lonelier. It was a love from the first sight, and without his knowing the boy that called Kim Kibum became the key of his happiness, the vigor of his life. His inspiration…

Even that the other boy was completely clueless about it, key was the reason to change him, to do whatever it takes to be a better person and to defeat Jonghyun…

 

Forcing himself out of his thoughts, Joon broke the awkward silence and asked…

“D… do you love him?”

Even that the answer was pretty obvious for him, even that the situation now seems to be Cristal clear. He longed to get a different one, that a miracle would happen and-

“Yes, I do…

I love him; I really love him so much. More than he can imagine…” Answered Kibum as a small smile covered his lips, his cheeks flushing in a cute blush.

Huh…

He had forgotten…

 Kibum was always upfront about his feelings, he never even tried to hide them. If he hated a person he say it straight to his face and if he liked him he go for him till the very end.

 Now, Joon could have just said it: ‘I like you. Be mine.’

 Instead of saying this right then…

Then, as now he could only hesitate. Those words were not leaving his mouth even that it seems to be his last hope to confess. There is no better time than now. That next time may never come.

To talk about a next time that may never comes makes him feel so weak, so afraid even terrified when now in right in front of him…

Life is too short for that…

Joon made up his mind to confess, he gathered all his courage and started in a deep and charming voice:

“Key… from now on you have to listen carefully to every word I will say till the very end. And please don’t give me a rushed reply… ”

He looked into the other eyes, afraid if he will get an unpleasant response.

“I don’t really get why I have to do that but, if you want to say something just go ahead.”

“Key, I… actually-“

“Kim Kibum-sshi I was looking for you everywhere, you need to hurry It’s almost time the other members are already on stage”

What a perfect timing…

One of SBS staff voice interrupted him in the most important moment in his life.  It looks like his cruel destiny is playing a harsh game on him…

Kibum gave the other boy an apologetic look as he said:

“I am sorry, but as you can see I really have to go now. I will listen to you later. Sorry again…”

A bitter smile was drawn on SKY leader’s face as he nodded lazily his head…

“See you later… I hope…”

 

 

‘exhausted, sleepy, hungry’ those were the only three things that Minji could think about as she closed the big woody door after her, stepping deeper into the huge house, her house. Finally she can get some rest from her long and tiring day, or at least that’s what she thought.

“Lee Minji!”

Her father’s deep voice was an alarm for her to stop walking, she looked to the leaving room destination, to face Soo Man’s gloomy face.

“Appa, what brought you home in this hour? Shouldn’t you be in your office by now” the girl said as she placed her cute pink bag on the table, taking a seat on the sofa

“Did you know that your brother is in a relationship?” asked the man in a calm voice.

“appa, you don’t need to be like that in front of me, I already know that Sekyung and oppa are not really a couple.”

“No, I was not talking about her… your brother was already in a relationship even before Sekyung scandal. Dating key one of his group members.”

“woahhh DEABAK!!!!!!” Minji’s loud voice filled the house, she put her hand to cover her widely opened mouth due to the shock and continued:

“Are you sure of it? Oppa never told me about him and kibum!! Unbelievable, impossible…”

“Huh… so that jerk didn’t told you either-“

“Don’t call my oppa like that please!” hissed Minji in anger, crossing her two arms and she kept talking:

“Well, because you already got a shock, I should tell you too.”

The father gave her a doubtful look as she added:

“I am in love too… I finally find my prince charming.”

“Hahaahaha, oh please Minji-ah not again. So, who is it this time?”

“Choi Minho”

SM president let out a long and deep sigh, not even bothering himself to act surprised as he know that his daughter has the habit to fall in love with every new man she come to meet.

“So this time is Minho turn then. Stop acting like a child and leave the kid alone, SHINee already has so many troubles and it will be a complete chaos if you joined the mess too.”

“But appa, I am serious this time. He looked just fine when I saw him last time in the dorm, long legs, handsome face-“

“DID YOU WENT TO THEIR DORM?!” asked Soo Man in an angry tone.

“O...ohh… yeah actually I made a quick visit last time. BUT don’t worry no one knew me and I didn’t tell them that I am Jonghyun’s little sister. I swear”

“Lee Minji you…”

The father stopped talking, feeling that the anger knocked him down.

“You got lucky that you are now the least of my problems. Listen carefully, if you ever went there again prepare yourself for the consequences and I am not kidding with you little lady. Don’t forget that the company anniversary is next week and you will be introduced to the public as Lee Soo Man’s daughter, not as Minji, Jonghyun’s clumsy sister.”

The girl pouted her lips showing how unsatisfied she was with her father words

“Aigo, I am going to my room.”

“Make sure to see your mother’s face as you get to the second floor, she just came back from Paris. She must be unable to wait and see your face again.”

“Appa please stop calling her like that, she is not my real mother, and for your information she REALLY hates me.”

“But in the eyes of others she is indeed your mother and you must accept that fact and move on with your life. She took good care of you, raised you and loved you more than a real daughter so what are you asking more. Isn’t she better than your real mother who left you when you were a child and run away?”

“don’t say that, my mother didn’t leave me as she wanted too, Jonghyun oppa told me that she didn’t want to let go of me but-“

“But in the end she did, don’t believe that boy’s words. He doesn’t know anything.”

“Appa!! You are so mean!”

Minji stood up from the sofa and made her way to the stairs going to the second floor where her room was.

“Minji, I said don’t forget to say hello to your mother, arasso!!”

The girl whispered an ‘aishh’ under her breath as he kept walking, the sound of her heels colliding with the floor filling the big hall as she took few steps forward.

 

The girl stopped in front of a large fancy door which was at the end of the long corridor, took a deep breath as she grasped the door knob turning it. She slightly pushed the door to step in as a known voice for her got her attention. She stayed quiet trying to listen to the suspect conversation, her step mother giving her her back and facing the large window in the room, putting the phone close to her ear.

“What did you say? Are you sure of it? Is that person still in Korea, after all we did? Jihyo that crazy woman...”

Minji was in shock to hear that name came from her step mother’s lips. She covered with her two hands.

“Jihyo… my… mother…”

Her voice came way louder than she intended, loud enough to make her step mother turn around and notice her existence. Astonished, the little girl took few small steps back as she watched the woman quickly throwing the phone on the bed, coming to her destination, giving her terrifying glances…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: aigoooo so tired XP

So everybody here’s a new chapter of the story!!!!!!!!

Our Dino just made his first step, even that he didn’t acknowledge his feelings yet :P

And there we have a 2Min side too. Honestly, I was not sure if I should go with 2min too because as you can see the story is already so full of events and surprises but I decided to post it and ask your opinion. Do you want a 2Min love line too?

YES………………………………… no?

 

Last time I promised to post a photo of Joon so click HERE to see him :)

(Told you, hot right kekekeke)

P.S: the actor real name is Lee Sang woo if you don’t know him.

And this is Cute little Minji HERE

 

Did you like them? Not Much? Is the chapter boring? Interesting? Let me know all your thoughts throw the comments soooo COMMENT my loves and let me know your opinion…

Isn’t Minji in HUGE trouble there…

You want to know what happened thennnnn

See you next time :)

Bye Bye~