The secret

In The Name Of Love

 

 

 

“Chikens, chinkens, fright chicken, key can’t we have chickens for lunch today” said the sleepy Onew as he walked to the living room after spending the hole morning in his bed. “Oh my god, did you just saw a ghost?! What’s wrong guys?”

“What should we do hyung, Soo Man ajashi is going to kill Jonghyun oppa… I mean hyung, Hoo manager is not picking his phone, we are on TV…I mean yes it is not new for us to be on TV but this time it’s different, and… and I mean”

“Did you give this kid wrong medicines or what?!”

“Read and you will understand”, said Minho to Onew who’s expression changed after understanding everything.

Jonghyun was desperately trying to call Hoo for like the hundred times now but the man’s phone is still closed… he didn’t know what to do in this situation. There is no manager with them and there is no way to go to the company because of the journalists who are waiting down outside the apartment. And the worst thing is that the articles about the rumor are still coming.

“Ya you should have been careful. What should we do now? You know how people hate it when they hear about dating rumor related to idols. And what about our fan, they will seriously be so upset. And the company? You think that the president will be happy with those news.” said Onew.

“Thanks for the comfort hyung. You are really helping me...  I know that very well but what should I do? And I swear I am not even dating her. We just had a meal together that’s all, I didn’t even want to go in the first place.”

“That’s not the problem now… what surprises me is that Hoo manager is not here yet. Normally the company will quickly stop the rumors and deny it with an official statement. But nothing happened till now.” Added Minho

“Maybe that’s what they say: the calm before the storm?!” explained Teamin.

“From what I see you all forget the most important part…” said Onew. The three boys looked at him in surprise. “The worst thing is that Sekyung is Joon’s little sister you stupid!!! You were just caught having a date with your biggest enemy’s little sister the night when he lost the Daesang. You think that Sky’s leader will be happy seeing this.”

“That’s right… Jonghyun you just dug your own grave” said Minho

“aishhhh” screamed Jjong while kicking his feed to the wall.

Meanwhile, key was not able to move an inch. He was so surprised that he wasn’t paying attention to anything happening around him. He was so worried rather than jealous about the whole thing. From what he heard, Jonghyun’s dad was the one arranging this meeting. And because of that it will be difficult for the boy to deny the rumor because of his father’s sake. But in the other hand, Jonghyun will definitely be in trouble with the president. In the end he knows Soo Man’s personality so well. Key’s deep thought were broke only with the  sound of the door’s bell. And with that the five boys froze in their places. Jjong was about to go and see but Onew stopped him because it maybe not be Hoo as they expected so it will be better for Jonghyun to say there. With heavy steps, Onew was already in front of the door. He opened it to see in front of him a beautiful little lady. She was so beautiful and so cute. He couldn’t take his eyes from her angelic face. You can say that our Onew just fell in love at the first sigh of the girl. She was the only person that blew his mind and makes his heard beats races like that after his beloved chickens. A long hair, big eyes, kissable lips and a simple while dress… Onew thought that he just saw an angel.

“Is there anything wrong with my face ajashi?” said the beautiful girl.

“No, you look so fine… you are so gorgeous… ya!!! What?! Ajashi? I am not that old you know. I am just 25 years old!!”

“Woah? Really?! You look way older than that. So that makes you a 5 years older oppa. Well, because calling you oppa will be weird for me I will keep calling you ajashi. Cool?” added the girl with a smirk on her face.

“Weird?!! You seriously think that that’s weird!!! Calling me ajashi is weirder you know?!!”

“Hyung what took you so long, and why are you screaming like that? Oh… who is this beautiful girl?” asked Minho as he was as well in front of the door.

“A weird girl”, said Onew as he looked to the girl’s face with a smirk.

“Ajashi I am not weird!! Ohhh you are Minho oppa right? Oppa you are so handsome in real life. It was one of my dreams to meet you once and I can’t believe myself now. Oppa you are my prince charming. You don’t know how much I love you” added the girl with excitement.

“Well I guess we knew now who is she. A Sasaeng fan. Let’s go Minho” added Onew who was more jealous about her statement than annoyed to know who she really was.

“No no no… I am not like that ajashi really… I am here to meet Jjong oppa. Tell him that it’s Minji and he will know me. Please, I really need to talk with him”

“What on earth is going on there?! Onew, Minho is everything ok?” screamed Jonghyun from the living room

After hearing his voice, inpatient Minji couldn’t wait there any longer she just hit Onew’s leg with her heel who was jumping on one leg. Took advance of the older boys little dance of pain and sneaked between him and Minho to enter successfully the dorm.

“Catch that weirdo, hurry…” screamed Onew

Jonghyun’s face changed as he saw the girl. He couldn’t hide his emotions and just screamed:”Minji what are you doing here?”

“Oppa are you ok? I was so worried about you after hearing the new.”

“Hyung do you know this girl?” asked Minho

“Yeah…”

“Oh ajashi sorry about that. I didn’t have a choice hehe. Omo look at me I forgot to introduce myself to you guys hi my name is Lee Minji a cute 20years old girl and I am Jonghyun’s lovely…” Minji couldn’t finish her sentence because of Jonghyun’s hand covering .

“Minji, let’s go to my room if you want to talk with me, I gave the boys so much trouble already, why forcing them to listen to our fight anyway” said Jjong.

The boy look Minji’s hand and he closed his room’s door after them. His actions were so suspicious and he seemed much more anxious about this girl appearance than his scandal this morning.

“Who’s she? Jonghyun’s girlfriend?” asked the surprised Minho

“Seriously?! He never machined that he has a girlfriend. Also do you think that Jonghyun will go to a date with Sekyung if he already has one, ya you know that the boy is not that type of persons!!”

As much as he wanted to believe Onew’s words, key couldn’t do it. The other members didn’t pay attention to Jongyun’s phone calls as much as he did. That’s why Kibum already know who’s Minji is and who she was to Jjong. They also didn’t know that the other boy was forced to go to the date with Sekyung because of his father. Kibum was more than sure about Minji being Jonghyun’s girlfriend, he could also read it from the other boy actions. But he didn’t understand why the Dino didn’t let her introduce herself to them. Does he love her this much, till the point that he is hiding her from his friends and even from him? Or maybe he doesn’t trust them enough for his secret. All those thoughts were driving the boy crazy and it didn’t help him that Jjong and that girl were spending so much time in that room. Key’s eyes were fixed to the door desperately waiting it to be open.

In the other side, Jonghyun was ready to kill Minji right there. This little girl!! She always does whatever she wants, but this time she really crossed the line by coming to the boys dorm “Minjiya are you crazy? Oppa told you that coming here is forbidden why are you that stubborn? What if dad knew, he will definitely kill you”

“Don’t worry oppa, anyway dad is now so happy about this whole mess. Aigo no one can know of what that old man is thinking. But at the thought of you having a hard time, I couldn’t stop myself from coming here. In the end I am your one and only little sister.” Explained Minji

Yes, Minji was actually Jonghyun’s little sister. But because of his complicated family state, no one knows about it. Minji and Jjong have different last names because their parents. Jonghyun has his mother’s last name and his little sister has her father’s. But Jonghyun can’t tell anyone the truth about Minji, because they will sure know about the boy’s biggest secret. The secret that he was hiding from the world and s all this time. And even that it was so painfull for him to lie like that, but it wasn’t his choice to live such life.

“You know that dad’s spies are everywhere around me and even that he goes easy on you, his wife won’t. That witch is trying desperately to separate us” said Jonghyun in a low voice

“I am not scared anymore oppa. I am already 20 years old and I won’t let her manipulate my life”

“Minjiya oppa is just fine. So please go home now. I hate seeing you in trouble” said Jonghyun as he hugged his little sister so tight.

After saying goodbye to her beloved brother, and the other four boys Minji went back home leaving Jjong in trouble with other four curious members.

“Wow kim Jonhyun, I have the feeling that I don’t know you today. You seem to have so many hidden secrets from us.” Said SHINee’s leader faking an angry voice.

“Hyung, what are you saying it is not like that. That girl is just a… a friend, yes a friend… “it was so painful for the boy to lie to them, but he was obliged to do that.

“A friend?! How on earth you think that we will believe this obvious lie.”

“Kibum… i.. I mean” the voice of the dorm’s door getting open saved Jonghyun from his trouble. Even it was hard for him to lie to the others, it was harder for the boy to lie in front of key. He doesn’t know why, but every time he stand in front of the other boy and look at his eyes the great Kim Jonghyun can’t win him. He was so weak in front of that friend.

As soon as Teamin saw the visitor, he screamed:”Hoo manager-nim is here”

And with that SHINee knew that the real troubles are just about to start now.

 

 

       In another place of Seoul, there is a person who is actually so happy about the news. She was Sekyung, who was all this time trying to get closer to Jonghyun but she didn’t manage to. So, seeing today’s articles was the best morning present for the girl.

“ah, stupid fangirls!! What are they saying? Aishhh hateful comments are everywhere… and all of them are about me, the goddess Sekyung?! I swear if I was in a bad mood I will sue them all. Doesn’t they know whose daughter I am?! I have to fix this…”

The girl took the keyboard, and start typing in a comment “wow what a fantastic new, the handsome and charming boy kim Joghyun and the true Korea goddess Sekyung are dating. I can’t believe it!! I always wanted this to happen, my favorite OTP <3 <3 they seem so cute together don’t you think so?” Sekyung was about to post it as she heard a well-known voice for her screaming behind her room’s door: “SHIN SEKYUNG!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MY BOTH HANDS TODAY!!! PALLI OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!”

The girl know that he was going to be angry but didn’t expect him to be ‘this’ angry. She went in front of her door and said in a weak voice: “Joon oppa, you are not really going to kill me right? You are just angry that’s why you said such words right? I am trusting you ok…” and as soon as she opened the door, Joon was about to jump at her but he stopped himself in the last moment after seeing his sister acting cute. He was always so week in front of her. He screamed:

“Sekyun, did this oppa made anything bad for you in his life? Why does it have to be him, why? Oppa said that you can date any other man in this world but him. And you couldn’t choose only that buster Jonghyun to be in scandal with?!”

“oppa, you know that people can’t choose the persons they love and it the same with you. Aren’t you the one that should know exactly what I feel? I mean you are already in love with the wrong person that’s why you hate Jonghyun like this…”

Joon’s face went red and he closed the doors room so quickly “ya!! Just shut up!! I told you not to bring that story ever again, or maybe you are trying to threaten me?”

“No, you just misunderstand me oppa, I am just making a deal with you. I mean, if you don’t interfere in what’s happening and promise me that you won’t do anything to Jonghyun oppa I will keep your secret.” said the little devil with a smirk in her face.

“Even that you are my little sister I find you so scary sometimes. I was wrong when I told you about it.”

“Hul… told me about it?! You were just drunk and crying alone in your room when I heard it all: that you are in love with that guy that called key. And then I knew that you always hated Jonghun oppa, not because he is your rival in the industry but because you were jealous of his close friendship with the other boy.”

“YAAAAA!!!! SHIN SEKYUNG!!!!”

“Merung~”

 

 

         SHINee’s van was already in front of SM building. Hoo was going to take only Jonghyun to meet Soo Man but the other four boys insisted to come along and be with their friend. Key was all the way holding the other boy hand so tight. He didn’t care if that was weird or anything. He only cared about a way to help the other boy and he couldn’t do anything but that. Jjong looked to his friends and said:

“I said it is really ok guys. He is not going to kill me or anything. I can go and talk to him myself you just stay here and wait for me”

“No we can’t. As if we don’t know the president so well. He is so strict when it comes to scandals. We will go and help you there we need to do something, we have to…” Jonghyun tighten his held in key’s hand and said in a sweet voice

“Kibum. I said that it is ok. You just have to trust me.”

 

Jjong knocked the big door then went inside. Made a 90° bow and said politely:

”annyeonhaseyo…”

“I was waiting for you. I knew that you would come in the end”

“I want you to do me a favor please... Sekyung scandal, can’t you take care of it.”

“Why do I have to?” said Soo Man in his usual cold voice.

“It is a matter that will not only effect me but also all the other SHINee members. And I don’t want my group to get hate because of me. Also you were the one who arranged that date…”

“Me? I can’t remember that…”

“DAD!!!” screamed the frustrated Jonghyun…

.

.

.

.

A/N yeah hi guys J so in the end Soo man was Jonghyun’s father (well actually that’s the biggest secret of the story and all what will happen In the future will be related to it) you may look forward to the next chapters because they will be so interesting and fun to read (as I hope :P )

Feel free to comment guys because I am really in need of your guidance and opinion…

I will leave you now and see you with the next chapter bye bye~~