Chapter 6

That Playboy Is My Husband

GRADUATION DAY 

Everyday at school, Yeeri will be with Taehyung all the time. She don't know how to get out from Taehyung once. People around started to think that Yeeri is his new girlfriend. 

And of course Taehyung still date with his girlfriend(s) even though he will be married soon. Hoseok never stop to advise him at the same time but Taehyung didn't care about it.


 

Yeeri already prepared for her speech. Yeah, she's one of the top 10 student in her year. Taehyung included too but at the very bottom which is 10. 

Now, all the students that participated gathering at one whole seat. Well, Yeeri sit beisde Taehyung. Don't know why he always clinging with Yeeri but she just let it be. 

"At the no.10 out of 10 top students is Kim Taehyung" Then, Taehyung stand up and gave his speech to all the audience included his parents. 

"At the no.3 out of 10 top students is Lee Yeeri" Yeeri stand up and gave his speech to all the audiences that came today.

After finish, it's photo time. All the students taking their pictures with their families. Well, Taehyung and Yeeri's family is like one big family. So, students around them started to think that they were really a couple. 

Then, Taehyung's omma told Taehyung to take a picture with Yeeri. So, he insist himself to take only a picture with Yeeri but they have a big smile anyway. Then, time to go back home. 

Taehyung and Yeeri's omma were coming with one car. So, Yeeri have to sit with Taehyung again at the very back of the seat.

"Taehyung, Yeeri?" "Nae?" They said at the same time. "Your marriage will be next month so be prepared. "BWOH?!" They both said again at the same time.

"Why are you following me?!" Taehyung asked Yeeri. "I'm not! You followed me!" "This two couple, can the two of you stop fighting?" Yeeri's omma asked them. "He/She first!" They said at the same time again. Yeeri whisper cursed word while Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

Yeeri's omma took a glance at Taehyung's omma and the two ommas laugh at the soon-to-be-couple fighting. "It's not funny at all, omma" Yeeri said. 


So, how's the chapter? I know it's boring and short. LOL! :P

Please subscribe and comment! Double update today! 

Sorry for grammar mistakes and type-error.

Once again, Happy Birthday Playboy! Just kidding XP Happy Birthday Taehyung!!