Chapter 17

That Playboy Is My Husband

ESCAPED

TARA'S POV

"Yah! Why did you only standing there? Do something to her!" I yelled at the boy who I still didn't know his name.

"What should I do? I don't want something bad happen to her" He said. Aish this is really..

"Don't act so innocent! Why don't you greet her? or do anything what you want" Yeeri is still sleeping with her hands tied tightly and covered with tape.

"I'll left you two alone here" So, I left them in the room and locked the door.

THE BOY POV

"Aish, why did she locked it? Did you think I'm really going to her?!" I screamed so that girl can heard me but instead Yeeri is woke up.

"You awake" I said and she opened her both eyes. "Myungsoo?" She said unclearly. So, I uncovered from the tape.

"What are you doing here?!" "Err.." I tried to find the logic answer but it didn't come out.

"Did you...?!" She widened her eyes. "No,no, no. Why did you think I'll be doing that?"  I denied the truth. 

"So, how come you get in here?" I facepalmed myself. I really have to tell the truth. "Yes, I'm helping her. I tell her where your dorm located and.... I'm sorry"

"BWOH?! Why did you tell her?" "Because I love you, Yeeri-ah" "But I'm already married to someone else!" 

"Yes, I know. You don't have to tell me but I already fall for you and I can't throw away this feeling just like that! So, please understand me"

Then, Yeeri shut . Nothing to say. "I will help you to get out of here" "How?" Yeeri asked me suddenly.

"Aaa.. I can go out whenever I want so that time I will go to Taehyung and tell him that you've been kidnap" 

"How is Taehyung doing? Is he fine?" I smiled. "Probably not. He must be really worried about you" Then, she sighed.

"Don't worry yeobu. I will come back to you safely with the help of my hero. Can I call you hero from now on?" "Nah~ You're not at Taehyung's hand yet. After we back dorm and you go to Taehyung's hand again, then you can call me hero"

She laughed. I love that side of her. She laughed even though her hands still tied. Don't worry, I'll bring you back to Taehyung safely

 


 

That afternoon I went back from the hiding place to my dorm but not to my room. I went to Yeeri's room first becasuse I didn't know what is the number for Taehyung's room.

I knocked on the door and came in. "Hi" I greet her, Yeeri's friend maybe? "Hi? Why are you coming here?" "You must be Yeeri's friend right?" She nodded.

"I know where is Yeeri right now" "BWOH?! Where is she right now? Is she doing fine? How come you know? Did you kidna--" "Stop!" Then, she shut .

"I came here to asked what is Taehyung's room number?" "Oh, ouh. It's 3012" "Thanks for telling" Then I came out from the room and search for 3012 room.

I knocked on the door and opened it. I can see Taehyung is staring outside of the window maybe thinking of Yeeri. I called him. "Taehyung-ah"

Then, he looked at me with his blank face. "What do you want?" "I know where's Yeeri and I need you to help to bring her out from that place"

Taehyung then become interested. "Jinjja? Where is she? How's her doing now? Is she got kidnap? By who and why?" He started to ask me questions non-stop.

"Okay, I'll answer it one by one. Yes, she got kidnap and she is at a hidden place now, being tied and being tape--" "BWOH?! What she did wrong until someone kidnapped her and did that to her?!"

"One of your ex is the culprit, I bet her name is Tara and she told me that she did that because she want you back" "Aish this .. why don't she just move on?! I don't even love her that time"

"And mind telling me how did you know all of this?" Then, I become nervous. I knew he will asking this question. "I help Tara--" 

"Michigo?!" Taehyung grabbed me by the collar. "I know it's crazy but I'm out of mind that time and I'm the one who tell Tara where Yeeri's room located"

Then, Taehyung punched me on the face and I know I deserve it but my lip is bleeding from that. "Haha! So, can we plan now about helping Yeeri?" 

He smiled. "Okay" Then we planned everything and it's done in the evening. We getting ready and we'll help Yeeri escape this night.

 


 

When we arrived at the location, we were hiding in some bushes and we can see Tara's people outside the door. So, we obviously can't enter the front door easily.

But then, one of Tara's people went to the toilet and there's left one person. Of course we can beat him up. So, we came out from the bushes and beat him until he fainted.

Then, we go inside the building and we can see Tara's people everywhere. Since they know that I'm helping Tara, so I began to acting.

I went to where Yeeri is with Taehyung following behind me and tell the guard infront of the door. "I want to come in.. and this is my friend that wanted to join me"

"Did you already tell our boss that you bring a guest?" "She said, she won't mind if I bring people here" So, the guard open the door and we enter the room.

It's really dark and we can't see where is Yeeri. So, I switch on the light and we can see Tara is grabbing Yeeri's hair while Yeeri is being taped and tied.

I 'm surprised because I bring Taehyung here and Tara was there. This is not even in our plan. "Hey boys. and to you who is helping me. Thank you so much for telling me the plan" She smirked.

I widened my eyes. "When?" "Earlier today, I heard your conversation with this girl" Tara tightened her grip and Yeeri's hair and Yeeri tears started to fall down.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yah! Let her go!" Taehyung went to Yeeri and pushed Tara away from her. "Jagi, I miss you so much" Taehyung hugged Yeeri tightly.

Yeeri can't say anything because of the tape. So, Taehyung ripped off the tape from and she breath heavily. "Taehyung.." Yeeri said.

"How could you being lovey-dovey infront of me?" Tara pulled Yeeri's hair so she can standing up straight. "You, watch this" Tara said to Yeeri and went to Taehyung.

"Don't do that!" Yeeri is weak and cannot do anything. Tara already kissed Taehyung on the lips and she hurts. She shut her eyes tightly because she didn't want to watch it. She didn't want to see her husband kissed by someone.

"You !" Taehyung slapped Tara's face hardly while Myungsoo helped Yeeri to get rid of the rope. "Kaja Taehyung!" Myungsoo lifted her up and run outside of the room and the building with Taehyung following behind.

Taehyung actually jealous because of Myungsoo but not for this time. He knew that Myungsoo only wanted to help Yeeri escape.

While Tara is following behind them too, calling Taehyung's name non-stop. Then, they cross the road while there's no car.

But... when Tara crossing the road,suddenly the car hit Tara. They looked at the back and saw Tara's body full with blood but they will not help her.

So, they continue to run until they arrived at the dorm.


FINALLY~~!! ITS AN UPDATE ><
Lately, people keep subscribing and some even upvote! Thank you so much guys!

Actually, this chapter haven't finish yet but I end it here because it's already late here (11.15 pm) and tomorrow I have school.

So, just wait for the update again! This story will be finish soon!

But don't be sad because I have another story to share with you guys! [(Not a sequel to this story :)] Please wait for it too :D