Chapter 11

That Playboy Is My Husband

COLLEGE START!

Today, all of the students will start their school again. Yeeri has woke up early before Ji Ah. After she finished showering, she woke up Ji Ah and Told her to have her shower and she did. 

While Taehyung and Hoseok were still sleeping and Yeeri can sense it. So, she decided to call Taehyung.

Taehyung's phone ringing. Taehyung immediately woke and try to find his phone with one eye open and the other close.

"Yah! Ppalli! Pick up the phone already!" "Aishh.. Jinjja! Where my phone gone to?" Then, Hoseok groaned while close his ears with the pillow.

"Finally" He bring the phone to his ear. "Good morning jagi" He smiled. "Good morning baby~ Already wash up?" "Ani" "Yah! You better go to shower now or you'll be late" "Yes sir! Annyeong jagi" Yeeri sighed, "Annyeong big baby" Then, they hung up the phone.

"Yah Wake up!" Taehyung threw one pillow to Hoseok. "You go to shower first. After you finish then wake me, arasseo?" "Aishh this kid.." "Yah! I'm your hyung!"

Then, Taehyung went to shower. After finish, he woke Hoseok up and Hoseok off to shower lazily. Taehyung just shook his head.

After the two of them finish with the clothing they went outside of their room and saw Yeeri and Ji Ah infront of them.

"Jagi!!" Taehyung hug Yeeri. "Bogoshippoyo~" "I miss you too big baby" She hug him back. "Kaja!" Ji Ah said and the others nodded.

The two lover walking at the front while Taehyung wrapped his arm around Yeeri's waist. Ji Ah and Hoseok walking at the back of them only filled with awkward silence.

"Jagi, what is your first period?" "I will having Engilsh. How about you?" Taehyung frowned. "I will having Maths" Then, Yeeri pat his head.

"Don't worry, the two of us will make friend later" "I hope so" Taehyung said and sigh.

"How about the two of you? What is your first period?" "Chemist!" The two of them said at the same time" "Really? Same?" Ji Ah and Hoseok nodded. So, they went to their subject class.

YEERI'S  POV

Hope I can make friend here. Fighting Yeeri! So, I enter the class and the desk were arranged in partner. Yes! This is a chance. Hope My desk partner will be a girl. 

So, I take a seat at the very back of the class. One by one, my English's classmates came but no one want to sit with me. *sigh*

Then, there's this guy make an appearance and want to sit beside me. "Can I sit here" He said. "Sure" How will i make friends with a guy? Should I ask his name?

"Err.. what is your name by the way?" "I'm Kim...."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I enter the class and almost all of my classmates already sit. So, I sit beside the window at the very back. I love this seat. 

The teacher didn't come in yet. So, I look at the window and saw a beautiful scene. This will be a comfortable class ever.

Then, there this girl come infront of my desk. I look up and i widen my eyes. "YOU!" All of my classmates look at us while she smirking.

AUTHOR'S POV

While Ji Ah and Hoseok went to Chemistry lab together and they have to sit at a partner desks together. 

'This gonna be really awkward' Ji Ah thought to herself'. 'I'm so happy that I have the same class with Ji Ah and we sit together too!' Hoseok thought feeling excited.


So, here's the update! Please subscribe and comment! I was so happy that everytime I open asianfanfics, there will be a subscriber. Thank you so much!! >w<

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and type-error that I'd made :D

Anyway who is sit beside Yeeri? and who is the girl that Taehyung so shocked to see her? and why J-hope I mean Hoseok feeling excited when he with Ji Ah? *smirk* XP You will find out in the next chapter ;)